Late night (2a/?)

Title: Late Night (2a/?)
Author: Lucy Tzaneva
Email: lucy@xxxxxxxxxxx
Rating: PG
Distribution:.If you want it, just ask,
also, my site: http://lucyamber.tripod.com/buffy/late.html
Disclaimer: The characters of "BtVS" belong to Joss.
Feedback: Of course I want it, it's what keeps me going
Notes: Sorry for the delay next part in a few hours (for real this time)

Next night at Giles'. Almost sunrise.
Spike smiled. He remembered a spell Drusilla had told him a long time ago.
Only three simple words and the first three sentences after that would make
Angel get obsessed with what they said, until the next new moon <And tonight is
the full moon. I guess it?s time to see if it really makes people do wild things>
He turned his gaze towards Buffy and Willow, who were researching the latest
destruction demon, a rather nasty creature, if he remembered his last meeting
with him correctly.< It was thirty years ago in Prague and Dru found it?s habit
of eating human hair rather funny. I still wonder why he needed to rip the poor
fellows apart before that> He snickered evily.
"Something funny in that book you are reading, Spike?" Buffy?s voice nearly
startled him, but he was in too good mood for bickering, so he just murmured
"Sod off" and pretended to be concentrating on the task at hand.
Meanwhile Willow got a dreamy look on her face. She jumped when Buffy?s
words interrupted the comfortable silence in Giles? livng room, but after her
friend looked back at the text she was reading, the hacker?s thoughts flew away
from the surfing she was doing <She looks so beautiful when she is angry,
although she?s been awake for like fourty hours. I just wish that Spike and
Giles would go in the other room and Buffy to get up from the chair come to
me and say....>
"I?m going to *drink* something, anyone wanna join me?" Willow looked disgusted
at Spike who interrupted her just when she was going to get to the good part
and turned her attention to the computer screen.
"Giles," the blonde vampire yelled from the other room "I have to make a phone
call"
The ex-watcher silently cursed "Yeah to call your *family* and warn them about
their upcoming deaths" and then yelled back "OK, but remember if you make out of
town calls, they are coming out of your blood portions"
Willow and Buffy looked at Giles and then at each other and smiled. For a second
they held their gazes, but feeling this to become a too intimate moment they once
again resumed their work.
In the kitchen Spike dialed the familiar number in LA <I hope this is worthed my
blood loss> and grinned when he heard the tired voice of his sire
"Angel Investigations. How may we help you?"
"Hi, Daddy. You know who it is? And did your sultry secretary- Cordelia left you?"
"She has the night off and what do you want, Spike?" a deep growling came from Angel
"I?m flattered that you know who it is only by few little......"
"Spike.What.Do.You.Want?"
"Had a bad day, Dad?" a mocking compassion accompanied his english accent
"None of your business and unless it?s something important I?m hanging up"
"Well that?s all the up you can afford." He snickered but hearing the growl
from his sire quickly continued "I wouldn?t advise you to, dearie, cause the
watcher said it was important. He wanted to know if you?ve heard of a spell
called "Ne zabraviai kazanoto" And by the way Buffy and Willow send you their
regards. They are very happy you know, enjoying their dorm room. Together all
day and night"
"Together?..... " Angel?s voice sounded confused, like he?d just awoken
from a deep sleep.
"Yeah you know, mate. Together as in two young, healthy girls, one bad
...... uhm I mean one room two girls. So anyway I guess you don?t know about
the spell"
"No. Not really, William" the confusion could still be heard.
"Oh well, you sound like you have *a lot* on your mind so I?ll leave you to it"
He hang the receiver inwardly smiling <Gotcha>

In LA Angel tried to continue working, but his mind kept racing back to Spike?s
words. He could see Buffy and Willow together, smiling and laughing, hugging
each other for support, researching and kissing passionately. <OK where did this
come from? I mustn?t let Spike infatuate me with his ramblings>
He focused on the file in his hands, but after an hour of constant rewinding of
various Willow/Buffy moments he decided to go out for a walk.
"Angel" Cordelia?s high pitched voice and Doyle?s strong grip pushed him back
into the sun-safe room just before he went out in the day.
"What are you trying to do man? Kill yerself?" the half-demon and the
ex-cheerleader were standing in the doorway obviously just coming to work.
"Uh no I was just thinking, Doyle. I?ll go to sleeep now.He left the room
under the stunned gazes of his friends.