DoppleRevenge

Rating: R.
Disclaimer: All the characters you recognise belong to Joss Whedon,
Mutant Enemy, WB, Sandollar, Fox and anyone else who has rights to BtVS.
All trademarks and copyrights acknowledged. No copyright
infringement intended, inferred or implied.
Feedback: Yes Please.
E-mail: ljeffers@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Spoliers: None.

Buffy The Vampire Slayer

DoppleRevenge

By NightHunter

Willow was walking down the street on her way home hurrying
to beat the sunset and she didn't notice the dark portal
open behind her, when the portal had closed a small female
shape arose moving quickly to were Willow was walking and
grabbing Willow's shoulder pulling her around to face her
she delivered a right cross knocking Willow unconscious.

The female picks up Willow and turns, moving at a fast pace
down the road to the old Masters lair.

Once inside the female vamp throws Willow onto a nearby bed
then sitting down on the side slowly begins to unbutton her
blouse then remove her skirt slowly sliding her hand down
Willow's legs after she had her clothes off she reached up
and unfastened Willow's bra her hands caressing Willow's
breasts then moving slowly down to her panties which she
removed she then begins to move her tongue over Willows
clit slowly licking and sucking.

Willow's eyes fly open as the first orgasm rolls over her
to look into the eyes of herself.

"You! What are you doing? Let me go, you know Buffy and
the others will kill you for this. And why are you back
any ways?" Said, Willow, tears running down her face.

"Bored Now." Said Vamp Willow who then begin to smile as
an evil plan begin to reveal its self.

Moving her hand in a caress over Willows face. "But i'm
going to have some fun breaking the Slayer down, wonder
how she tastes?" Said Vamp Willow, bringing her finger
up from between Willows legs licking her juices off of
it. "Mmmm we taste good, back in a minute."

Vamp Willow picks up the discarded clothing looking back
one last time to make sure that the chains holding Willow
are still tight. Enters the bath room.

A few minutes later she emerges wearing Willow's clothes.

"What are you going to do?" Ask Willow

"Have some fun with the Slayer, she'll think I'm you and
then I'll break her, or I should say You'll break her."
replies Vamp Willow

"Forgot one thing like, how your going to go to my classes
in the DAY time, can you say dustbuster." Said Willow with
a smile on her face that quickly faded as Vamp Willow
pulled open a near by curtain letting the sun fall on her.

"No not a thing remember we're a wicca, found a spell that
lets me walk in the sun. Bye now." replied Vamp Willow
walking out the door.

Later that day on the campus

"Willow; hay, Willow, over here." Yelled Buffy waving
her hand in the air.

Damn this is going to be easier then I thought, she's
an idiot, thought Vamp Willow.

"Hey, uh Buffy how is ever thing?" Said Vamp Willow Smiling

"Remember Will's tonight, you promised to help me to
study medieval history." Said Buffy smiling back

"Sure, but lets go some place quite this noise is getting
to me." said Vamp Willow

"Ok, we'll go to the mansion it's empty now that Angel
left." replied Buffy

"Pup-- Angel's place sounds fine lets go." said Vamp Willow

As Buffy turned to pick up her books she misses the evil
grin that flickers across Willow's face.

After they arrived at the mansion, Buffy builds a fire in
the fireplace to take the chill off the night air.

"Oh look, Angel never got around to taking down the chains
we used to fool Faith with, here Willow give me a hand will
you?" asked Buffy reaching up to grab the first chain.

"Ok" said Vamp Willow as she come over to Buffy's side
"Buffy how did you fool Faith with these?" asked Vamp Willow

"Huh, Oh Angel locked the chuff around my wrists." replied Buffy

"Like this?" asked Vamp Willow closing the first cuff
around Buffys wrist.

"Uh yea like that." replied Buffy

"And then he locked the other one like this?' Asked Vamp
Willow closing the other cuff.

"Yea, uh Willow could you open these, please?" ask Buffy

"Come on Buffy the only thing that would keep you from
getting free would be if some one was to lock the foot
cuffs like this." said Vamp Willow as she closed them.

"Willow let me down now this isn't funny any more."
yelled Buffy

"Really" asked Vamp Willow her face inches from Buffy
"I don't think that's what you really want now is it,
I can smell your arousal from here you like don't you
Buffy."

"No! now let me dow--" Buffy starts to yell before being
cut off as Vamp Willow rips her short skirt off.

"Oh you want me to stop?" ask Vamp Willow her finger
slipping into Buffy's panties and moving in and out
of the clit.

"Y-y-yes No don't stop please, Willow." Cried Buffy

"Well, well who would have guessed that Buffy was into
bondage. How far do you want to take it Slayer." asked
Vamp Willow

"All the way Willow." replied Buffy so wrapped up in her
pleasure that she didn't see Willow's hand move as she
slapped her.

"YOU Will address me as Mistress, slave, obey and I can
make you scream and scream in pleasure, disobey me and
I can make you scream in pain." Yelled Vamp Willow as she
brings the riding crop she found across Buffy's breasts.

Buffy's training began. The hours turned in to days till
finally she had nothing left, her eyes moved upward as
Vamp Willow's hand caressed her cheek she stayed perfectly
still as the metal collar was locked around her neck not
moving until she felt the tug of her chain.

"Come on, lets go pet, there someone I want you to meet."
said Vamp Willow

"Yes Mistress." Replied Buffy walking behind her on all
fours like she had been taught.

Willow struggled to set up as the door opened, her eyes
opened wide with relief as she saw Buffy, until Vamp Willow
walk in behind her.

"Hello Willow, I thought you'd like to see this before
I kill you, come here Pet." said Vamp Willow

Buffy crawled quickly to her Mistress, knowing the
punishment for being slow. When she arrived she lay
her head on her mistress leg.

Vamp Willow spread her legs open "Eat me Slave"
she ordered

When Willow saw Buffy move her head in under Vamp Willow
skirt she began to pull and tug at her chains, causing
blood to pour from her wounds.

The blood making her hands slippery enough to slip
though the cuffs she grabbed a near by piece of wood
and just as Vamp Willow's eyes rolled into her head
as the first orgasm hit, Willow Plunged the stake
through her heart causing her to exploded into dust.

Willow jumped off the bed kneeling beside Buffy.
"Buffy are you ok?" asked Willow

"Yes Mistress," answered Buffy moving her hands to
Willows hips she pulled her closer her tongue moving
in and out of Willows Clit she begin to suck on her nub.

"Oh god Buffy Sto---Oh god yeah!" Screamed Willow as
Buffy kept up her ministrations Causing Willow to Orgasm.

"Buffy Love Mistress, Buffy do good?" asked Buffy
looking into Willow's eyes fear on her face.

Willow found her hand drawn to Buffy's face creassing
her check. As Buffy Leaned into the caress
"Yeah Buffy you done Good."

The End (Maybe) let my know if I should continue.
I have a couple more thought like how the gang will
deal with Willow & Buffy's New relationship.
However I need a new beta reader.

("One day, I shall come back?Yes, I shall come back.
Until then, there must be no regrets no tears no
anxieties just go forth in all your beliefs and
prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.")