Re: Disclaimers & Credits

The disclaimer? You basicly say that everything from Buffy belongs to Joss,
the WB, Mutant Enemy. That kind of stuff.

On 13 Jan 2000 08:17:11 -0000, buffywantswillow@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> After reading some of the things you guys have written I thought I might
try my hand at it. Its the first time I've ever done any writing like this I
hope I can come up to the high standards you all have set.My problem is this
since this is my first time I need to know what is suppose to be in the
disclaimer. I want to do this right so that I don't have anyone declare war
on me or something like that. If someone could help me I'd be really really
really greatful.T.A.

Visit Excite Shopping at http://shopping.excite.com
The fastest way to find your Holiday gift this season