RE: Be still my heart.... Willow's not Wiccan? ????

>From: "Ivy Gort" <ivygort@xxxxxxxxxxx>

>>For the record, Willow isn't portrayed as a Wiccan, and I
>>thought it was generally referred to as the 'left-hand
>>path'. Anyway, Wills is portrayed as an eclectic pagan, not
>>a Wiccan.

> I'm confused (which often happens.:-)) If Willow isn't a Wiccan then why
> does she want to be a "Bad Assed Wicca"? As a Witch, I find the things
she
> does of Buffy extremely insulting, and wish to the goddess she wouldn't
call
> herself Wiccian! But, she does, so I deal.:-)

You have to consider the fact that she has no mentor. Do what she does
without an expirenced Wiccan to guide her, it is no wonder she doesn't
follow the rules. Kinda the way Buffy doesn't follow the Slayer's Handbook
rules since she never saw one. Only Buffy at least had Giles to provide
guidance. He won't tutor Willow, so she pilfer's his occult books and wings
it.

Chazzman