RE: Be still my heart.... Willow's not Wiccan? ????

Alright already
I didn't mean to cause some great spiritual debate with my offer. As I
said before I'm not Wyccan myself I am however a long time practicing
Pagan (I am neither peaceful nor forgiving enough to follow their path)
I only offered it as a sort of guide line for some of the authors who
were portraying her as Wyccan. This is neither the time or the forum for
the great Pagan debate 2000.
Sorry t have caused so much trouble.
T.A.