RE: Willow's not Wiccan? ????

>I don't know whose propaganda you've heard but experience has taught me
>that if you profess a belief in any religion other the accepted
>mainstream norms you are fair game for every jerk and zealot out there.
>Believe me there far worse things done in the name of religion than
>loosing a job.

You are so right! I have friend that lives near me in North Carolina, the
local Baptist Church found out she was a Shaman through some of her
published poems. She received death threats by phone, at all hours of the
night. When she would leave her house to go to the store she would be
followed. A few times she came home--in the middle of the day--to find
things like a beheaded rabbit nailed to her mail box. What did it and made
the cops finally do something was when her dogs were poisoned and her vet
was willing to be a witness in court. (The dogs lived.)

She stuck it out. and after the police filed charges against the preacher
he was replaced so things eased up a little. But it still makes you wonder.