Re: [buffyloveswillow] FIC: Untitled (2/?)

--- ~~Kimber <kacoe@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> OK Guys...you have to bear with me on this part.
> There is A LOT of jumping around and a
> lot of information for you to absorb. I tried to
> keep it as straightforward as
> possible...wait, no I didn't....Oh, well. You'll
> probably find more questions here than
> answers. Be patient.....I'm workin on it.
> Without further adeau....here it is....
>

> -----------------------------
> Title: Untitled (2/?)
> Author: Kimber (kacoe@xxxxxxx)
> Disclaimer: All BTVS characters belong to Joss
> Whedon and Mutant Enemy.
> Syrenslure and Serendipity. Anyone
> else, e-mail me please.
> Author's Notes: The more feedback I get the more
> fic I write?.nuff said.
> Thoughts are enclosed in < > and flashbacks are
> enclosed in <<< >>>
> ------------
>
> ?. . .I?m afraid the only way to describe it is
> addiction. She?s become dependant on the
> ring and the Council is worried about the effect
> it?s having on her.? He turned to the
> slayer and dropped his voice. ?I tried Buffy. God
> help me, I tried. You don?t know how
> many times I?ve wanted to smash it . . .but it?s a
> necessity to her position.?
>
> ?So they want to send her on a little mental
> vacation so she can get deprogrammed and not
> need it anymore?? She still had so many questions
> and was trying to follow the best she
> could.
>
> ?I?m afraid that?s not possible. As long as she
> works for the Council, she will always
> need the ring. Right now, it?s a matter of life and
> death that she, temporarily at least,
> live without it. There are things that have
> happened to her, things she refused to deal
> with and the Council, myself included, is worried
> that it could mean . . .? He was unable
> to continue.
>
> Buffy realized, maybe for the first time, the
> severity of the situation. ?This is really
> bad, Giles, isn?t it?? She wasn?t sure, but it
> almost looked as if he was going to cry.
>
> He took a few moments to compose himself and
> continued on. ?I?ll assume she told you
> about when she was attacked . . .when we almost lost
> her?? Buffy nodded her head. ?She
> was taken by the cadre of vampires, not just
> attacked.? He turned away unable to face
> her. ?She was raped, Buffy. The demon that was
> with them raped her while the vampires
> watched and drank from her. She was left for dead
> in a back ally not far from the
> mansion. They did it to make an example of her. To
> make an example of the Council, to
> show them that they weren?t that powerful after all.
> To show that they could infiltrate
> the ranks, that they had the power.? He sighed
> heavily. ?It was one of the novice
> watchers, the demon that is. He befriended her. He
> was a shape shifter and was living
> here all along.? He banged his fist on the table
> and Buffy jumped. ?He was my charge. I
> was assigned to train him and I never saw it. Never
> saw the monster for what he truly
> [...]
=== message truncated ===

Great story!!!! Hope you continu it... Uncertain about
the ring Willow was wearing and its imfortance...
Cordy and Angel, interestting!!! Where's Xander, Anya
and OZZ??? Faith is only mension in passing... Will
she make an appearance??? Does this take place in
Sunnydail??? in the openning Buffy and Willow haven't
seen each other in three years... What was Buffy doing
and where was she???

akiraajl