Spike being nice!

I'm sending out another double list message because I'm asking some more questions and throwing ideas and plot lines around!

I know I've been doing some weird things with the characters in my story and it will go on <g>

Yes Danielle I do enjoy writing Spike, the more I do the more I want to just keep going, see my question about my story idea for details!

Some Spoilers for Royalty......

Now as for Spike being nice, which he has been in Royalty so far, that's only temporary, trust me you'll get to see a really pissed off Spike later on. Then you'll see Buffy go seeking answers from someone completely unexpected. Willow well we'll just have to wait and see. How would you like to see a slugfest between Giles and Xander, no joke!

Stefan Cilia

p.s. I'm sick I've got the flu and I'm bored out of my silly little (well not so little) creative little mind!