FF Willow Rosenburg CIA

So thing is you don't know me which is good because if you don't like this
you can't throw bricks through my window. This really the first thing I have
written and it shows. WARNING I can't spell, use grammar or make sense most
of the time. I also tend to leave the n't, out and ly off words. But sill I
am going to send this. Hope you at least laugh. Laughter is good.> Ok I am
channelling Willow there <

Title: Willow Rosenburg CIA
Rating NC 17
Disclaimer: All BTVS characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy.
But is Joss is real upset about this is welcome to come get my one position
of value, my pickup truck parked on cender blocks in the front law without
wheels or an engine. But really if he wants it, he can have it, God knows I
don't have any money.
the CIA. Buffy is not happy about it.
Spoilers: Yes, No, Maybe- That answers that
Willow Rosenburg CIA

Chapter One: Getting Started or How not to get a Job.
She had not wanted to be there, This was not the job the 28 year Doctor
had in mind when she finished Medical School. She had thought that she would
go to work at a Hospital , Research Center or possibly the reformed Watchers
Counsel but not the CIA. This was not a job she would have ever applied for,
then again she hadn't applied for this one. It had been forced on her.
"Face it" She thought, "It was this or Jail." Willow wasn't so sure jail
wasn't a better option.
The redhead stood in the middle of the lobby taking in all on the
features, from the metal detectors to the information desk. The lobby was
large with the FBI seal on the floor. Above her head were 3 teared balcony's
which clearly had offices and hallways weaved around them. Potted plants
hung from the guard rails around the building. In all, it was a very large
building.
Willow wasn't a very large women at 5'5' and 96 pounds making her feel
draught by the armed officers surrounding her. Willow had never been an
assertive person unless she was cornered, then she was a formulate appointed
but in the lobby of FBI LA headquarters she felt like the little girl at the
water fountain in high school as Cordilla Chase told her she had "seen the
softer side of Sears." It took all her will not to run home to Buffy like a
child.
Trying to get it together she took a deep breath and then headed toward
the counter. The blond behind the information desk repeated the to often
spoken phase "Can I help you?"
"Aw Aw Yeah Aw I am Willow Rosenburg and I was told to report to the
information desk this morning." Willow stumbled through the sentence shyly.
"Are you a new employee?" The blond asked in a way that clearly said "I hate
temp secretarial help."
Then began to prepare her computer by entering a long password.
"Aw yes,"
The blond robotically repeated a line she must say a thousand times a day,
"I will need a picture ID- A driver license or Passport."
Willow quickly got her driver license out and hand it with a shakily hand to
the blond. The blond typed in her name from the drivers license . Seconds
after pressing enter the blond's body language changed. Willow couldn't tell
if it indicated fear of respect. She had seen this same thing in other
people when they saw Buffy. Willow guessed it was most likely a little of
both emotions- She made a mental note to access the computer system to find
out what the blond had seen to cause this reaction.
"Dr. Rosenburg we were told to expect you this morning. Morris will take
you to get your ID's " Willow noticed the plurals on the word ID"s but asked
no questions, "and then to personnel to file your W2's. Personnel will see
that you make it to the directors office after that Mame."

An hour and half later she was sitting in the directors outer office
with a CIA badge clipped to her jacket, Two different badges slash ID's in
her pocket. One for the CIA and the second a FBI consulted badge. Her W2's
were filed. She had almost come to blows with the personnel office worker
"Rachel" about her emergency number and beneficiary being "Who the hell she
wanted them to be" instead of a relative. Not that she had any relative's
any more now that her parents were both dead. They had survived on the
hellmouth all those years surrounded by demons and vampires only to be
killed by a 16 year-old alcoholic. But Buffy had been her family long before
she had lost her parents. Her mother had even started calling Buffy by her
real name instead of Bunny or Fluffy or whatever name she picked for that
day. Her father had been a lot better about her life with Buffy- He actually
liked her. The two of them often snuck off with his friends from the temple
to go fishing on the pier. Buffy had started fishing with her father when
Willow was in graduate school as a way of bonding with him. She never
thought Buffy would actually like it but she had.
Willow smiled thinking about her patents and how they had realized there
was something going on between Buffy and Willow long before either of them
had a clue what was happening. It may have been all those years on the
hellmouth; saving the world and facing death together. Or it could have been
destiny but somewhere between there sophomore and Junior years of college
they had moved from being best friends to lovers. Neither had ever looked
back. Willow was just glad her parents had gotten to know the real Buffy
before they died.
"Dr. Rosenburg please come in," Willow was startled out of her daydream and
she quickly stood and walked into his office to cover the lose of time.
Willow was by nature a shy person so the room full of people around a table
frightened her and she was force to keep thinking to herself, "Breath Willow
Breath" as Buffy had taught her to do so her fear didn't show as much as it
would have in high school. The office was huge with a conference table and
another office in the back. Probably were the desk is Willow thought.
"Dr. Rosenburg this is Deputy Asst. Mark Richards," Willow shook his hand as
she was lead around the table. "And This is Deputy asst. Martha Rease she is
head of the division you will from time to time be working with. This is the
CIA lieasont Brach director Charlie Marks. I believe you two have already
met. There is Dr. Peter Wheels He will be your direct supervisor, This is
his second Dr. Pamela Nichols. And this is Lt. Col. Simon Luggues he is the
US Military lieasont. Willow was shown a sit next to the Col. Luggues.
Dr. Wheels was an older man in his mid to late 60's He was tall with
thinning gray hair. and a scholarly Einstein look. "And this is the women
who broke into the CIA computer. She doesn't look old enough to be out of
high school are you sure she can help us." Dr Wheels asked. CIA director
Charlie Mark spoke up, "Dr. Rosenburg has not only been into our computer
system, she has been in the FBI's the World Banking Computer, the US Cost
Guard, Internal Revenue Service, US Post Office, MI5 in England, Interpolil
and the KGB Computer Systems just to Name the few we know about. Charles was
a bald man in his 40's who spend most of his time in the gym. "Charlie" was
muscular and a strong, big man. He was not someone to be easily walked over.
Willow doulted if he was over being decked by Buffy. Martha Rease, a short
round women in her early 50's who was clearly disturbed by this, asked "And
why is she not in jail?"
"Martha we went over this before but here it is again " Charlie
answered. His tone was clearly angered to be answering this question again
for her, "She broke into countless systems but she did not steal money, or
secrets. As far as we could find she received no personnel gain besides the
thrill of opening the systems. Most of them she accessed before she was 17
years old which is why she got past most of the detectors." The Director who
appeared tired of this argument as well, added "Martha think about it, she
might as well work here where we can watch her then let her out in the
world. Most Prisons have computers too. "
Pamela Nichols, a tall brunette in her mid 30's spoke up, "Ok, so she
does computers, I am more interested in her other skills, " Willow was so
use to everyone speaking about her as if she wasn't there that she nearly
missed the question asked of her. " You are a medical doctor, Dr.
Rosenburg-a board certified Doctor?"
"Aw Yes"
"In what specialty"
"Pathology"
And you have some knowledge of the occult.
"Aw Yeah a little" Willow had not expected that question"
How did you gain this knowledge
"I went to medical school." Willow answered innocently."
You received your knowledge of the occult in medical school Dr. Rosenburg?"
Aw No I grew up on the Hellmouth" Willow had answered before she knew what
she was saying. Thank goddess I didn't say I was a witch Willow thought,
Pulling her walls up.
"A what" Pamela asked.
Lt. Col. Simon Luggues surprised every one when he answered " A center for
mystical convergence, children raised on these centers have higher rates of
contact with occult phanomen."
"Colberts paper" Peter Wheels added Both Men shook there heads like they
belonged to the same fraternity and no one else could join..
The Director who was uncomfortable with this area of the conversation
changed the subject. "Let's move on, You can review her file later Pam. and
you will see her every day so you can just ask her later."
Dr. Rosenburg You will be working in a special investigative team. Project
Raven. It is a combined team of people from the CIA, FBI and the Military.
It is under the banner of the FBI though you work for the CIA. You are
considered on detached service to the FBI because the CIA can not operate
within the bonderaries of the US without a lot of paperwork. That is way you
are considered a consultant.
And Dr. Rosenburg No miss use of the FBI will be tolerated that means no
surfing the Net unless Pam, Charlie or Simon tells you too. Understood.
"Crystally. Sir" Willow answered. She hated this and she wondered if this
would somehow hurt Buffy.
"Second I understand your roommate has a history of trouble making, Many
arrest but no conviction"
The Director stared down at Willow who stared back. She would not give in
where Buffy was concerned. Even if what he said was true.
After a few silent minutes The director stated "I take it, you moving out is
out of the question"
"Yes" Willow answered Loud and fast She would go to jail first before giving
Buffy up.
"The FBI will not help your friend when she gets in trouble I want to make
that clear no special treatment. That is understood correct.
Yes sir, Willow said quietly.
Good, Now if you and Pam would stay for a few minutes everyone else can go.
5 minutes later "Pam" and Willow were sitting on opposite sides of the
table.
The director sat back down between them. Willow figured she was in for more
lectures. She wished she could crawl under the table and hid.
First off Willow, can I call you that. The director asked in a soft kind
voice. Again Willow was unsure of the direction he was going.
Yes sir.
Bob please
"Bob" Willow repeated quietly. The director had been a great field detective
in his time. He knew people. This girl was the shy, quiet type with fire
burning on the inside. She would respond to kindness. She was as Charlie had
said a good kid at heart. Charlie knew people too. He may have had to weasel
the kid into the job but she was perfect for it, over qualified in fact..
I am going to talk about this issue once more then I don't really expect to
ever discuss this again Your private life "with in the law that is" is your
private life but the people you work with will learn about it, some will not
like it. They can make your life hell. I am referring to you being here and
not in jail. Pam has your file and its her job to keep things running
smoothly, which is why she is here. You have problems even little ones you
tell Pam. I am not saying anything will happen but I still want you to
report anytime anyone comments on you semi criminal life. Understood
Yes Sir, Willow answered. Still afraid but starting to like the director who
seemed to be an honest and direct man like her father.
Now this is the part that really is none of my business. "I gather from
survalnce reports and from Rachel in personnel who had a hard time
understanding your benefit choices this morning that you are gay."
Willow knew this would come up, but he was being honest. God knew what they
had from the video tapes and other bugs the CIA had placed in there home.
They still hadn't gotten all of them out of their belonging even after they
had moved to a new house.
Yes sir.
I take it you and your roommate are deeply involved. You have been together
since high school according to the CIA reports.
Yes and No ...sir
He smiled, He liked this girl to spite himself "Care to explain"
Aw, we meet my sophomore year in high school and were best friends but we
weren't together together until just before Junior year in college though we
were roommates from freshman year. We dated boys before that. Willow had no
idea why she added that last part It made her sound like a child and she was
a board certified Doctor She was a grown up even if she felt like a ten year
old in this office.
Bob was smiling so broadly he was almost laughing at the girls honestly and
Pam chuckled a little too Willow blushed from head to toe. She hated babble
mode.
I like honest answers. Doc-Willow welcome abored. Bob stuck his hand out
and shook hers.
Bob looked up at Pam and they both knotted.
If you would wait outside Pam will take you down to your office and start
you off on some files in a minute.

After Willow had left the room Pam moved closer to Bob. Both smiling like
kids. "So think you can work with her" Bob asked.
"Nice kid. If her mind is half as sharp as advertised and she can do
pathology then yeah I think we got a winner." Pam stated
"Pam, She was a good choice. Charlie out did himself. And if she doesn't
workout she will be the first to tell you. She seems to be an honest person
by nature no wonder Charlie got so much out of her" .
Carol Clarke
Words for the week-
"Logic merely enables one to be wrong with authority"

Warning I am not use to kindness, I my wig when it is directed my way.

I have an elsewhere to be, so tell me in ten words or less.