FIC: Royalty: The End (Chapters 15-16 and epilouges 1-4)

Hello all...

This monster is done.... The final showdown is here and now....

Hope you understand the 15 chapter if not please tell me so I can rewrite it?
In chapter 15-16 you'll see

1: Willow kick butt
2: Spike will sing
3: Xander and Giles too

Stefan Cilia

ps. Endings have never been my thing

Royalty
By: Stefan Cilia
Chapter 15: End Game

"Just die!" Willow screamed as she weaved golden patterns with her hands and then threw them at the Warlock.

"Don't let them enter the church!" Spike yelled as he took the head of the first vampire that reached the steps.

"Keep fighting, no one quits until every last one of them is dead." Lily shouted to the witches gathered her side.

"Willow." Buffy moaned as her eyes started to open.

"Stand fast." The First of the Elders ordered outside the gates of the mansion.

"Not good!" Willow exclaimed as fell back towards the floor.

"Yeah ha!" Xander cried out as he cut left and right with his staff.

Giles swung the obsidian blade with grace and silent determination. No sounds nor thoughts. Only pure control.

Willow rolled out the way of the animated bladed as it cut into the floor. Her eyes fell on the crystal tear she'd tied around her wrist. For Buffy. She thought and pulled herself of the floor.

"Must help her." Buffy stubbornly groaned as she tried to sit.
"Lie still child." Luna ordered the Slayer.
"Must help. love." Buffy said as her vision blurred and she felt a burning pain.
"I know you want to, but were there is love there must also be trust." Luna said.
"Trust is good."

"Spike you're buying the beers when this is over." Xander exclaimed as he high kicked a vampire in the face. Didn't know I could do that. He thought to himself.

Willow stepped defiantly in front the Warlock holding the crystal out in front of her.
"With love and faith I banish you." She thundered as sparks danced in her eyes.

Buffy stirred as her senses tingled.
"Willow be careful." She whispered.

"From this land and from this plane." Willow went on as her eyes took on a green hue.

"Spike they just keep coming." Xander yelled. "What do we do?"
"We Sing!" Spike stated as he slammed a spike into the chest of a minor demon.
"Okay you first." Xander said as he went through sequence with the staff that resulted in two piles of dust.

Show me the meaning of being lonely

Spike started as he ramed stake into a vampires heart.

So many words for the broken heart
It's hard to see in a crimson love
So hard to breathe
Walk with me, and maybe
Nights of light so soon become
Wild and free I could feel the sun
Your every wish will be done
They tell me...

Giles and Xander joined in.

Show me the meaning of being lonely
Is this the feeling I need to walk with
Tell me why I can't be there where you are
There's something missing in my heart

"Do you hear singing?" Buffy asked as the tones drifted into the church.
"Yes."
"If those are angels singing I'm disappointed." Buffy muttered as her eyes closed again.

"By the power of goddesses and the God in which house we stand." Willow felt something hitting her chest and she fell back, but she didn't stop chanting.

On the steps Spike, Giles and Xander fought on and sang. The vampires kept coming barely noticing them or their singing. Spike got clawed across the chest, but didn't stop singing.

Life goes on as it never ends
Eyes of store observe the trends
They never say forever gaze
Guilty roads to an endless love
There's no control
Are you with me now
Your every wish will be done
They tell me

Show me the meaning of being lonely
Is this the feeling I need to walk with
Tell me why I can't be there where you are
There's something missing in my heart

"Slayer?" Luna asked with concern as the Buffy seemed to be getting paler. Buffy open her eyes.
"Still here." She answered with a weak smile and grimaced. "Buffy." She after the pain faded.
"Luna."

"By the powers I have called I banish you." Willow whispered as she lay on the floor staring up at the crystal in her hand.

There were shouts from the back of the mass of vampires outside the church. The undying ones came marching from one side and the wiccans from the other. Xander took a hit to the leg, but fought on and never did the singing stop.

There's nowhere to run
I have no place to go
Surrender my heart, body and soul
How can it be you're asking me to feel
the things you never show
You are missing in my heart
Tell me why I can't be there where you are

Show me the meaning of being lonely
Is this the feeling I need to walk with
Tell me why I can't be there where you are
There's something missing in my heart

"How are they doing?" Buffy asked and Luna looked back.
"They're doing great."
"Good and Willow?"
"She's hanging in there. She's very brave." Luna stated.
"Of course she's my Willow." Buffy said with pride.

"With my love for the one you hurt I cast you out. Forever and ever, to the end time and end of space." Willow's voice rose as she stood from the floor.

"Anya." Xander shouted as the former demon cut down the vampire in front of him.
"Miss me?" She asked with a smile.
"You've no idea." Xander answered with a loop side grin.
Spike started to sing a new song.

Adventure seeker on an empty street
Just an alley creeper light on his feet
A young fighter screaming with no time for doubt
With the pain and anger can't see a way out
It ain't much I'm asking I heard him say
Gotta find me a future move out of my way
I want it all I want it all I want it all and I want it now
I want it all I want it all I want it all and I want it now

Xander shook his head and kept on fighting as they drove the vampires away from the steps into the fighters behind them.

A scream echoed through the church and out into the street. Willow stood over the huddled form of the Warlock, holding the crystal out.
"Your time here is over." She said a calmly as the Warlock was drawn into the crystal which turned crimson red. Then there was silence.

Chapter 16: The End

"Buffy." Willow whispered and rushed over to the corner where Buffy lay.
"You did good Willow." Buffy said with a smile.
"You. you okay?" Willow stammered as she reached out to touch her friend, but then drew back.
"Willow don't." Buffy said as she took Willow's hand and brought it to her lips.
"I forgive you and I could never hate you." She said and kissed Willow's hand.
Luna walked over to the approaching group. Giles looking concerned and Xander looking exhausted but happy holding Anya.
"Give them a moment." She said as she led them outside.
Willow's drew her hand back and it hovered over Buffy's stomach.
"Does it hurt?" She asked.
"A little." Buffy said.
"Want me to make it better?" She asked. The gentleness Buffy's always associated with her returning to her green eyes.
"Please." Buffy said and was caught a little of guard when Willow kissed her as she gently laid her hand on her stomach.
"What was that."
"The anesthetic." Willow said with a impish smile as she started to chant.
"Goddess I beg of you to heal the one I love more then life itself, the one who forgive me ."
Buffy's eyes grew wide and then she just smiled as her friend, her love, worked her magic.

"You think they're okay in there?" Xander asked as Anya salved his cuts.
"Oh I'm sure they're fine." She said. Spike stood with a group of Royals. Luna standing close to him.
"What you think they're talking about?" Xander asked.
"Daniel is in a coma." Giles answered. "And they're discussing whether or not Spike, or should I say William Blood, ought to remain regent prince."
"Good ears G-man."

"So are you willing?" The First asked Spike.
"I said I would serve as prince until Daniel was found, but."
"William the clans need leadership now more then ever." Luna pleaded.
"I need to talk to my friends first." Spike said.
"Of course." The First nodded.

Spike walked Luna away from the growt.
"Your brother is dead." He said simply.
"I know." She said and kissed his cheek.
"You're thanking me for it?" Spike asked.
"No I'm forgiving you." She answered.

Willow and Buffy came walking out of the church. Buffy leaning on Willow, looking pale and tired. Their friends rushed to them.
"Buffy are you alright?" Giles asked.
"I'm fine Giles, Willow did a healing spell." Buffy answered.
"Lets go home then shall we." Giles said. Buffy whispered something into Willow's ear and the redhead blushed.

Epilogue 1: Prince William Blood

"They want me to be Prince until Daniel recovers." Spike said to the people gathered around the table.
"Spike that's great." Willow exclaimed.
"You want our permission?" Giles asked.
"Yes, since you're my allies and all."
"Spike this city needs you more then Sunnydale ever will." Buffy said.
"Why thank you."
"No I didn't mean it like that. You could do so much more here." Buffy said.
"You're welcome to visit from time to time." Spike said his throat feeling tight all of a sudden.
"Of course we will your family." Xander stated.
"Spike?" Anya asked after a moments silence.
A blood tear ran down Spike's cheek. Willow went over and hugged him.
"Spike don't cry." She said.
"I can't stop it. Bloody hell I need a shrink." He cursed with a smile.

They all stood in the conference hall as each of the Royals knelt by Spike. Buffy and Giles serving as his honor guards.
"All hail Prince William Blood." The First exclaimed in the booming voice as he rose.

Epilogue 2: Rupert Giles

"So you're leaving?" Buffy stated as she leaned against the wall in his room at the mansion.
"Just for the summer." Giles answered.
"Why?"
"I need to know more." Giles said and then he hugged Buffy.
"Don't worry Faith is proving herself and Wesley is getting better."
"Maybe I should retire then." Buffy said with a smile.
"Nothing would make me happier." He said, broke away and bent down to pick up his case.
"No let me." She said and picked it up.
Once they were at the door they found everyone waiting for them.
"Hope you weren't planning on leaving with out saying good bye." Spike said. Giles spared him a comment on how one couldn't see where the white suit ended and Spike began.
"Of course not." He stated and hugged them one and all.

Epilogue 3: Talk

"So why did Viktor kidnap the Prince and attack me?" Buffy asked as over the dinner table.
"Power. He wanted my job." Spike answered.
"So no grand plot to end the world?" Xander asked.
"No he just wanted to be Prince."
"He could just have settled for Symbol or The Artist." Buffy said.

Epilogue 4: Willow and Buffy

Willow stood on the balconies looking over the city. Buffy walked up behind her and placed her arms around her.
"Come back to bed." She said.
"In a minute just have to do something first." Willow said and produced the crystal.
Buffy closed her fist over it and Willow place her hand over Buffy's and they squeezed until it broke.
"The past." Buffy whispered into Willow's ear as the red pieces of glass fell the ground.
"I love you." Willow said in a trembling voice.
"And I love you."
"I can't stay you know that?" Willow said.
"Yes." Buffy said as she picked her up. "But we've time and I want to make the most of it."
"I've wanted this for so long." Willow murmured as Buffy laid her on the bed.
"Two hours are a long time now?" Buffy asked as she started trailing kisses down her throat. Both knew happiness that night and new paths had been chosen. Somewhere a soul yet to be born was smiling

The End