Re: OT: I need HELP!!

Hey,

You know, i used to spend hours on the net searching for Willow/Buffy fics,
or any stories that at least explored a little their friendship but i don't
think i had the oportunity to read that one.I don't really know if this is
the style you're looking for , but there's a story i found this story by Kim
O Hinkle called As the spirit moves me.It's not a Buffy/Willow story in
itself, but it has a kiss and a very nice back rub scene.Since at the time
the stories about these couple were , how could i say it, next to
non-existent, i was pretty glad with it.The author has a very good style.I'm
gonna post it in the list site eventually, but in the mean time, here's the
url:

http://members.dencity.com/Cionnaith/willow/willfic.html

Oh, and a little p.s. to KImber: Prepare yourself girl, 'cause i'm back, and
i have five chapters to talk about.And one little thing, you can stop
looking over your shopulder, the idea of people pinning after
Willow(especially Cordy and Faith) pleases me to no end , I get all happy
when i see The Slayer acting all posessive, now if you decide to make
someone come after Buffy I'll kill you : ) What? As Willow once said, a
vague disclaimer is nobody's friend.

As for the other writers who still haven't heard from me.......Be afraid, be
very afraid, 'cause i'm coming after you next.......*maniacal laughter*

Okay, i'm back to my grieving mood.I can't believe we've lost Gilian and
Badbard.I've got the unsubscription message form onelist sitting on my
mailbox.

Well, see ya in a few minutes.Oh, and one more thing, does anyone here watch
Popular? Cause i'm seing it right now, and i'm thinking that may be a nice
series.Good looking girls and slash potential(come on, Sam and the Brooke
girl just want each other : ) Kidding.Besides, it seems it's on in the same
time as Friends, and between these two i still go with the old ones.

Okay,I'm over now.

On Mon, 24 Jan 2000 18:56:00 -0500, buffywantswillow@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> << File Attachment Removed: "text/html; charset=us-ascii" >>
>
> << File Attachment Removed: "image/gif" >>

Riley:...And so far, well, the only thing that I know she likes is you.(to
Willow, about Buffy)
Buffy:Wow! You're a dish!(to Willow)
Buffy:I need my Willow.
Buffy: I kind of love you.(to Willow)