Re: FIC: Untitled (7/?)

Unexpectted twist!!! This is even better than Buffy as
an vampire!!! Read a Zena immortal fan fic, never
found one about Buffy... It would be interesting if
they met Duken Mcloud and the other immortals....
Buffy and Willow should be incredibly stronger than
any immortal!!! Perhaps when they meet Richy they feel
the Quickenning and do not understand the feel!!!
Meanwhile Richy Tries to expplain the Game!!!

=== message truncated ===