FIC: "Calling Me" (B/W very short fic)

TITLE: "Calling Me" (short fic - very short)
AUTHOR: Faithluvr
RATING: PG or G (pick one)
SUMMARY: Willow say's a certain slayers name in her sleep.
DISCLAIMER: I own none of the characters in this story. There just being
borrowed to create this short story.
DISTRIBUTION: Who would want this fic?
NOTES: I've written mainly Buffy/Faith stories. This is my first
Buffy/Willow fic.

`````````````````````````````````````

It was late, the clock on the dresser struck midnight when Buffy entered
her and Willows dorm room. Buffy threw her jacket on the stool near the
door so exhausted from hours of slaying.

As the blonde slayer approached her bed, she slowly unbuttoned her
blouse. Before she could get to the last button, a small sound emanated
from behind the slayer. As Buffy turned her body towards the sound, she
noticed Willow tossing in the bed.

"Oh it's only you." Buffy whispered to herself.

As the slayer turned her back to Willow and removed her blouse, the
redhead spoke softly. "Mmmmmmmm..."

"I wonder what Willow is dreaming about" she thought to herself.

"Ooohhh yeah....you feel....so good." Willow began
to rub the side of her bed.

A grin slowly crept it's way upon Buffy's face. She spoke quietly.

"Oh it's that kind of dream. Let's see only one name can come to mind,
Oz."

"Ooohhh B-Buffy!"

At that instant Buffy's eyes shot straight open, not even blinking as
she turned to look at her friend.

"Huh?"

The End

I know that right now your thinking. Man this was a waste of time. It
took me like 20 seconds to think about this story and ironically it
takes that long to read this story, too. No feedback is necessary, but
if you want send it my way, fine by me.

-- Faithluvr --