Another Surprise For Willow (Sequel To DoppleRevenge)

Another Surprise For Willow (Sequel To DoppleRevenge)

By NightHunter

Authors Notes: Just A Shot Piece that came to me.
Thoughts in < >

Has't been fully beta'd but I did run grammer and Spell Check
hope everyone likes it hopefuly the last part will be coming
by next friday.

Disclaimer: Buffy, Willow and everything else is joss's
The Story mine

Feedback: Please LJEFFERS@xxxxxxxxxxxx

If You want it take it just let me know.

As Willow slowly came awake she noticed two things: one, that
she was not in her room; and two, someone was spooned up
against her, a hand resting lightly on her breast.

Willow's eyes flew open as she began to recall what had
happened. Willow slowly rolled over to see Buffy sleeping
very peacefully. < God she's so beautiful >

"Buffy, Buffy, time to wake up," Willow said quickly, her
hand lightly shaking Buffy.

Buffy's eyes opened slowly, the first thing she saw was
Willow's face. "Buffy awake, Mistress" said Buffy,
reaching her hand out toward Willow slowly. "Buffy
make Mistress feel good."

"No!" answered Willow quickly, pulling away from her.
Buffy quickly pulled her hand back, curling her body
up in a ball. "Buffy sorry, Mistress, not mean to.
Please no hit."

< Damn you, BITCH if you weren't dead, I'd throw you
out in the sun. > Willow placed her hand gently on Buffy.
"Its O.K. Buffy, Mistress is not mad. I just need to get
cleaned up and then we'll go see Giles. Shh, it's going
to be O.K. You did very well. I'm happy,? said Willow

As Willow got up from the bed and looked around, she noticed
that the only clothes left were the leather set that Vamp Willow
had left. < Darn, I forgot she was wearing my clothes. > Willow
picked them up. < Oh well, it's only till we get to Giles' house. >

Taking the clothes with her, Willow entered the bathroom and
laid them on the sink. After making sure the water was not to
hot, she stepped into the shower, letting the warm water
roll all over her body.

In the other room Buffy slowly gets out of the bed and walked
toward the bathroom. Buffy slowly opened the door and moved
quickly to the shower. She pulled the curtain back and
stepped in behind Willow.

When Buffy's hands touched Willow she turned around quickly.
"Buff--Buffy, what are
you doing?" asked Willow.

"Buffy help Mistress be clean," answered Buffy, as she
lathered up her hands.

"Uh no Buffy that's O.K. I can do------" starts Willow quickly
losing all ability to speak as Buffy's hands begin to move slowly
over her breast leathering the soap lovingly all over her
body. When Buffy begins to slowly shampoo Willow's hair she
felt herself get very aroused.

"Buffy that's good" said Willow as she took the soap and begin
to return the favor"

An hour later a very happy Buffy & Willow left the bathroom
"Buffy I need you to put your clothes on and I'll be out in
a minute" Said Willow

Willow then picked up the clothes and begin to get dressed
< Goddess what did she have stock in a cow farm > when she
noticed that not only was the top and skirt leather but so
was the bra and panties.

When Willow had finished dressing and came out of the
bathroom she saw that not only was Buffy dressed but that
she had also re-locked the collar and chain around her neck
and placed the key at the entertains to the bathroom.

"O.K. Buffy lets go." said Willow heading toward the door just
as she got there she noticed that Buffy was not behind her, she
turned around to see Buffy holding out the leash to her.

Willow takes the leash from Buffy and the pair slowly moves to
the door Buffy walking two steps behind Willow and keeps her pace.

After they leave the room Willow begins to smell something
burning "What's that smell kinda smells like flesh--" asked
Willow turning around to Buffy.

She sees that Buffy's Whole Body is starting to smoke,
with out a second thought Willow Jumps on Buffy throwing
both of them back throw the door into the dark room.

< Oh Goddess Buffy's A Vampire I sleep with a vampire and
had se-- made love with one Bad Willow, now what blood Giles
said that blood would speed up the healing process > Thought
Willow as she helped a very badly burned Buffy back to the bed.

"Buffy I'll be back stay." Order Willow waking into the
kitchen she begin to open every drawer until she found a
knife she then grabbed a coffee mug and went into the bathroom
after running hot water over her wrest till it became numb she
slow moved The blade making sure she caught every drop of
blood when the mug became full she grabbed a wash rag and
tied it around the wound.

Willow walks over to the bed and helps Buffy to setting
position placing the mug in her hands "Here Buffy be back
in a minute" said Willow going back to the bathroom to
bandage her wrest.

As Buffy holds the mug her face ripples from human to demon
but she keeps her hands steady holding the mug in the same
place that Willow place it. She knew the rules she did not
drink until Mistress told her no matter what she would not
fail her.

A few minutes later Willow comes out of the bathroom turning
toward Buffy she starts to ask if the blood had help, when
she noticed that Buffy had not moved from her position.
Willow quickly walked over to Buffy taking the mug from
her she slowly place it against her lips "It's O.K. Buffy
drink" said Willow

Buffy quickly drinks all the blood in the mug and closes
her eyes as the powerful blood of the chosen avatar of the
Goddess flowed through her healing her burns. She opens her
eyes look at Willow with noting but love.

When Willow looks down at Buffy's eyes she almost steps back
at what she sees both Buffy and her demon was looking at her
with love. Willow looks at the mug she was still holding and
taking her finger slowly moves it around the inside of the
mug getting the last drop of blood holds it out to Buffy who
slowly takes it in her mouth and lovingly licks every last
drop from her finger.

< I've got to get her to Giles as soon as it gets dark, but
what do we do until then > hoping that when they got Buffy
back she would forgive her.

"Buffy." Said Willow slowly removing her leather clothes

"Yes! Mistress Buffy make happy" Said Buffy looking at back
at Willow

"You must called me Willow Buffy, and Yes! Buffy make Willow
happy, does Willow Make Buffy happy?" Replied Willow.

"Yes! Mistre--W-Willow, Buffy happy when Mistr---W-Willow
Happy be happy together" Answered Buffy pulling Willow to her.

To be continued....