A note on my fanfics

Its me yet again, to spread even more mischief and mayhem. Actually I
just wanted to clarify my little footnote at the end of "A Tale of Two
Slayers". I have every intention of continuing both "Stormchaser" and
"A Tale of Two Slayers", as well as the few {hundred} other fics Rod
conned me into. :) I'm sorry if I confused anyone. I was just in a
really strange mood when I was finishing up that part and it seemed like
the thing to say at the time. {No comments from the mad Brazilian,
please. *big grin*}

As for the future of both stories - I will be continuing their
adventures. I like epic story lines, there is a reason I read a lot of
Greek mythology. I also have an over active imagination that I lost
control of years ago, but we won't go into that right now. However, I
do have hope of regaining control one day - sort of? Maybe? {Not
buying any of this are you? Well I can dream can't I??} All right, I'm
getting silly - or at least sillier then I was when I started this
email. Or something to that effect. I'll just go now - I'm being to
confuse myself.

Shadow