Re: [buffyloveswillow] Comments, Criticisms, and Questions for Kimber's Untitled

OK

I'm officially spilling it

03-10-97 was the date of the first airing of Buffy. or in my delusional case, the first
time Willow and Buffy laid eyes on each other.

There....it's spilled.

~~Kimber

--
URL CHANGE: http://www.Kimbers-Corner.net