From: <myself03@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <buffywantswillow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2000 8:21 PM
Subject: [buffywantswillow] Theme: Moon

> From: myself03@xxxxxxxxxx
>
> Hey,
>

> Okay, Okay, I know I`m at fault here when it comes to the themes(and
updates, and feedback...)but i`ll make up(said that already, know, but
until the next year i`ll have resolved that :)Okay, first something i have
to get out of the way: new date.Tuesday haas been a very busy day for me
lately , not giving me chance to get near the pc.So, i think it would be
best if i changed the day the themes will come out.Instead of tuesday i`ll
be posting the new themes on friday(i can post while they showing a rerun_by
the tenth time of the third season episodes, see, a Buffy day nonetheless,
only in a different country : )

> So it`s set, the new thmes day is friday.This week it`ll be a little
unconventional.We will start today, february 2 and go with it until next
friday, february 11.And the theme will be: the moon.Anything goes, as long
as we have B/W elements and something moon related in it.

> Few ideas:
>
> 1-Future related.Will and Buffy are send to a future were earth no longer
exists .They`re living on the moon and go oin the occasional missios trying
to find their way back.

> 2-What if Willow were the werewolf of the group? Would she accept be
locked up every full moon? Prophecies, the Slayer having to kill her best
friend in order to save the inocent? Why Buffy is always by the cage when
the naked Willow wakes up : ) ?

> 3-They say that the full moon can make people do some pretty wacky
things.Well, one may think that the effects would be a lot more intense in a
hellmouth.So, is that the reason why the Slayer has being acting all
possesive when it comes to her best friend.

> 4-General things like spells that can only be made under the
moonlight,they watching movies or listening to music with moon-related
stuff.Buffy catching Willow and Tara while the two are making a witchy
ritual under the moonlight.One detail:they`re naked.How would Buffy deal
with that.(just keepin my that Buffy looks better when she`s acting
possesive and angsty)

> 5-Walking hand in hand under the moonlight, no need to say more.
>
> Okay, i know the theme is not very creative, but lots of things can be
done(plus,i can`t get a moon related music out of my had, so i might as well
associate it with a fic).Shadow asked for a theme she could write about, and
this is the only one i can think of.Besides, on the werewolf part a cage
scene can come up.And yes, this is a hint.I`ve being waiting for it forever.

> Okay, i`m writing this while i see the game, so it`s kind of weird.Oh, and
Shadow, did you heard about that little game on Sunday? 9 goals( the game
that is on right now is horrible, so i have to live in the past : ) Also, if
you saw any part of it you may have noticed that ET is in our team.He is
calling himself Ronaldinho Gaucho(penalty). See, my coutry has it`s own
ET.How cool is that?