FF Willow Rosenburg CIA Chap 5

Title: Willow Rosenburg CIA Chapter 5 Paint the Ending In
Rating NC 17 No one under 18.
Disclaimer: All BTVS characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy.
Special Thanks to Ryan. I really could not have done this without him.

Paint the Ending In
Buffy was pissed and it did not help that there were no "damn" vampires
to take her frustration out on, before dusting. Here she was in one of LA's
largest cemeteries, in the middle of the night and there was not a single
thing going bump in the night.
With a scream of frustration, she threw Mr. Pointy into a nearby tree. The
stake hit with enough force that it shook the ancient tree, and was buried
four inches deep into the wood.
"Great, just Great!" The slayer said, while stomping over to the tree and
trying to reclaim the stake. After a few, futile minutes of pulling and
kicking, she knew it was hopeless and slid down the trunk, letting her tears
flow.
It had been two months, since Willow had began work for the CIA and more
accurately the FBI. Buffy had felt so guilty over Willow's loss of freedom.
She blamed herself for the arrest and sentence, that put her in the center
of bullies and spies. Buffy always knew Willow was smart, talented and would
go far. She was just glad Willow let her tag along. Then she had been
arrested and Buffy had believed that once again, she had put the woman she
loved in danger and ruined her future.
Buffy had spent the first two weeks of her stay at the CIA pampering and
loving her. She had fixed her favorite foods, tried every new way she
could think of to make love to Willow. She went out of her way to meet her
at the door every night and send her on her way each morning. She had tried
so hard that Willow had gotten frustrated with it and told Buffy. "Stop,
acting like Donna Reed. I never wanted a wife in the first place."
It had cut Buffy to the core, not the Donna Reed part, but somewhere in
Buffy's mind she had become exactly that, her wife. She had taken
Willow for better or worse, richer or poorer, until death do you part. Buffy
always believed she would die first. "How long was a slayers life anyway?"
Willow was all she ever wanted, whether she deserved her or not. They had
never actually said the words or worn the white dresses, but still Buffy had
just assumed they were married. They were forever, but had she not felt that
way about Angel? That had been disaster! She had taken his soul and sent him
to hell. In her case quit literally.
So Willow did not think of her in the same way. She could live with
that, well she could learn to live it, in time. Now Buffy felt like she was
losing her totally. Buffy had just expected that the work at the CIA would
be punishment, only Willow liked it. In fact she loved it! Willow had not
been this excited, about anything since she and Tara had invented
synchronized transmutation.
Willow had been given access to do research she always wanted to do,
people that understood what she was doing and appreciated what she was
capable of. She had been making friends at the office. Friends that were
smart and funny and were not friends with Buffy as well. The two of them had
shared most of the friends they had with each other. Xander, Oz and Amy had
been friends with them for so long they were family. Sure Willow had Tara
and she had Riley and Kir, but they still hung out with the same people.
They still were part of the group, Buffy just felt left out.
Then it had happened, last night Buffy had found the sacrificial
alter of the chaos demon cult she had been hunting. The sister to the one
that had almost killed her and her friends. Her back was still healing the
last part of the injury. The wounds had become infected after Willow had
stitched her up. Something to do with the demon had caused the infection.
Still slayers could heal almost anything.

She had followed tips until she had found the altar, but it had been too
late. Five people died on it and their body's where dumped next to it. Since
she could do little about it she had called Kate. Kate had brought the
police. Kate's boss had called the FBI occult unit and with in an hour of
all this, Willow, Pam Nichols and 4 or 5 others from Project Raven showed
up.

Buffy had watched from the safety of a near by doorway. She should have
left, but she wanted to watch Willow work. So she had stood hidden in the
door watching her love take charge of the forensic team. She watched Willow
laugh at Pam's jokes. She watched and her heart broke. It was not rational,
but Buffy was not always rational. She had been so into watching Willow, she
missed when the police did a routine area sweep for lurkers. So they had dug
her out of hiding and done a short search finding her crosses, Holy water,
stakes and crossbow. They had cuffed her and were dragging her off to the
precinct when one of Willow's "friends" at the office recognized her.
Willow had taken her, to a party at a co-worker's house the week before and
she had met most of the people Willow worked with.

All this would have been normal for the slayer, she had been arrested too
many times to remember but when "Mark." That was the man's name, had told
the officers to leave her on sight.
Then it had happened. She hated slayer hearing. She had over-heard Mark and
another officer talk about her. The police had run her name all ready from
their police car. So when Mark and another FBI agent went over the usually
things the computer always spit out about her it was business as usual. Then
she had heard:
"Mark, you sure you don't want to let LAPD take her in. Hole water and
crossbow sounds occult to me."
"Yeah, the girl is definitely a mental case. Rosenburg supports her, because
she can't hold a job, but she's harmless. I think she knows one of the PD.
Langley, I think. She may have even come with her to the sight or she may
have just followed radio calls here to watch her girl friend."
"Yeah, she seemed like the positive type."
"Yeah, it's to bad."
"Yeah, she is a looker."
"No, not that. Rosenburg, I mean OK, so she is a dyke, but she could do so
much better. She could be with somebody normal. You know someone with a job.
Someone who doesn't need to carry stakes up her sleeves. Rosenburg, is so
smart, but she's too nice for her own good."
"Yeah, Rosenburg seems pretty competent. She probably just doesn't know how
to get ride of the girl. Man, I feel for Rosenburg."
"Hey, what are we talking about anyway? It's not like a girl that size could
have lifted the body's much less done that kind of damage."
It had been enough. Buffy did something she didn't do often. She cried. She
thought about how she held Willow back, as she cried. Later Pam Nichols had
come to the van and uncuffed Buffy.
"I take it you called detective Langley this morning. You found the bodies."
It was a statement. Pam knew who Buffy really was, Willow had told her
everything.
Buffy just nodded yes.
"Did you have anything to do with this."
"No, I don't do humans."
"I know, but I had to ask. Do you "DO" what did this?"
"Not yet, but I will."
"Good to know. Ms Summers. I am afraid Willow is busy now, but you can wait
for her if you want just stay here or by the other cars."
"Does she know I am here?"
"No, not yet, but I can tell her, if you like."
"No, in fact would you do me a favor and not tell her at all."
"If that's what you want Ms Summers."
"Can I go? It's been a long night."
"Yes." Pam's answer was short and to the point. Buffy figured she felt the
same way, the other two officers did and Buffy felt like they were right.
That night Buffy had left the house before Willow got home. She had left
to go patrolling and now she was crying, with her favorite stake stuck in a
tree and her life falling apart.

Days had past while Willow did autopsies, of the body's the occult unit had
removed from an abandoned building, made into a demon temple. Willow had
bearly seen Buffy. At first she just thought, she was still hunting the
sister chaos demon, responsible for the deaths. Willow had pieced enough
together from Kate and Angel to know the deaths were related to the demon
that had left the latest scares on her lover. Buffy, sometimes got like
this, when she was hunting a specific demon. So she had just left her lover
be.

Then two things happened. First, Angel had called her at work to ask her to
try and keep her FeeBee's off until nightfall. Kate was keeping back the
LAPD. He and Faith would destroy the body.
Willow was clueless to what he was talking about. Angel was surprised Buffy
hadn't told her. Buffy had killed the Chaos demon late the night
before, but was too tired to hide the body. Chaos demons were large and hard
to hide. Since Buffy left the demon on the roof over top of the crime scene,
there was a chance some of the officers would return to the scene of the
crime.
Second Mark had come into get an autopsy report and let slip that Buffy
had been caught at the scene of the crime and Pam had let her go. The demon
part she excepted. Demons were a part of her everyday life, but Buffy always
told her when she was arrested or picked up by the cops. Buffy had been
beaten pretty badly once in jail. It turned out the main officer that had
done the beating was a demon, still Buffy had a long time mistrust of
authorities. If the jail instance had not been enough, there had been the
Initiative. Riley had turned out to be a nice guy, but Buffy never trusted
authority after that.
Pam was sitting in her office looking over crime reports for yet another
crime that would official be unsolved. She would turn in the real report to
the CIA. She knew the demon was dead. A surveillance camera placed at the
scene had picked up the slayer killing the beast. Pam was comforted to know
that the slayer was good for her word, but she was uncomfortable with what
else she had seen.
It was the most freighting thing in the world she had ever seen. To
think the small blond was strong enough to take the creature. It had left
her numb, more to the point, it frighten her that when she had taken the
knowledge of the slayer to the agency, the CIA had known. They had known Ms.
Summers was the slayer. They had even told her to keep the slayer out of
operations, but more importantly to keep her out of jail.
Pam wondered how much of her work, her discoveries over the years, were just
yesterdays news. The agency had known. Even now the camera's at the scene
where waiting to see who came for the demon body. They didn't care what they
were going to do with it. How it was to be disposed of, or what it was made
of. No, science was not the point. They already knew, it was just who was
involved and that, was what they needed to know! Dr. Nichols even had a
list. If it were any of the slayers known friends, nothing was to be done.
But someone not on the list was to be reported. They would handle it on
their end.
Pam wondered if Vampires would show up on camera. Did it matter if the film
had silver nitrate. If they did not see anyone how would she know, if it was
the detective vampire or another vampire?

Even with all this running through her head, there was one other thing on
her mind. She had put it off for days but she knew sooner or later she would
need to address it. She had overheard most of Mark and Tom's conversation
about the slayer. She had guessed someone at the agency had planted some of
it with Mark. He was the office gossip, planting ideas with him usually
worked. She had done it herself. Why they had planted it was another story.
Still she suspected the slayer had heard as well. The girl had been crying
when she had uncuffed her. From what she knew of Buffy she did not seem like
the type to cry and she had been arrested too many times before to let it,
bother her to the point of tears.

Pam was lost in thought, when she looked up to see Dr Rosenburg in the
doorway of her office.
"Pam, can I talk to you for a minute?"
"Yes, this is about Buffy isn't it?"
"How did you know?"
"Always been a good guesser. So what can I do for you?"
"Why didn't you tell me that Buffy was at the crime scene."
"She asked me not to."
"OH"
"Actually, I really wanted to talk to you about it. I just hadn't figured
out how to broach the subject. So could you shut the door and have a seat."
Willow did as told. She took a seat across from Pam and waited with a bad
feeling in her stomach.
Pam noticing the look on Willow's face said, "Don't worry it is nothing
official. The agency knows Buffy reported it and that's why she was in the
area as far as the police or FBI is concerned that is the end of the story."
Willow sighed with relief. "Good."
"Your not going to think so in a minute. I think the reason why your
girlfriend left without telling you, was because of a conversation she
overheard. It wasn't nice. Some of the agents heard about her equipment she
was carrying. Things used for slaying, stakes etc. They ...."
"Thought, she was mentally unbalanced. Heard it before." Willow said, in
relief.
"I wish, it were that simple. The jest of what they said was more about you,
emphasizing, you having to take care of someone mentally unbalanced. I know
that, isn't true. You girlfriend must be one of the most mentally sound
people in the world, especially in her line of work. Pam slammed her hand on
her desk with a thud and continued. " Fuck it, I think some of
the people here should still be in Junior High. What they said was, cruel
and I think she was hurt. I know she was, I just didn't know if I should get
involved. I should have said something earlier. I am sorry Dr Rosenburg."
Willow was stunned. She was blank and did not know what to think. Between
Angel and Pam, she felt like she was two feet tall. She had missed all the
signs.
She had been a bad friend, bad lover.
"Can I go home early?" Was all she could say.

Willow had left early. Some had to get there, before Buffy left without
seeing her again.
She got there just in time to see Buffy walking to her car.
"Your early." The slayer said
"And you were trying to leave, before I got home."
"Was not"
"Buffy, I don't want to argue in the street. Come inside."
"So we're going to argue?"
"Won't be the first time."
"Fine." But it wasn't fine, Buffy thought. She wondered, if she should just
stayed at Xander's and Amy's or Cordelia's and Doyle's. Maybe, she should
just stay with Angel. Buffy was resigned to the fact that, Willow had come
to her senses and was throwing her out. Buffy didn't think she would survive
this.
The both marched into the house. Taking opposite sides of the room to sit
down, then there was silence!

"Will, I have places to be, demon's to slay, so can we?"
Willow cut her off. "No, you don't! Angel called me and apparently, you've
already slayed."
"That is what this is all about? I didn't tell you I slayed a demon. Do I
have to ask your permission now to do my job. Yeah my job! Or do you and
your friends at the CIA think they can do better?"
"That wasn't it Buffy. Most of them are nice and this isn't about them
anyway."
"Then what is it about Will? Tell me! Cause I don't know! I don't know
anything anymore! And that's really the problem isn't Will? I am not smart
enough to hang with you and yours. I "
Buffy did not get to finish her rant, because Willow slapped her across the
face.
Buffy was stunned. She expected for Willow to throw her out, but hit her
that was new. Willow had never hit her before, well she had but not in the
face and not in anger. Fun yes, but never in anger.
"Hey look I am sorry Will. I'll save you the trouble of throwing me out.
I'll come back when you're at work and get my stuff." Buffy tried to walk
around her, but Willow put her hand on the slayer's arm stopping her.
"This is really about the job isn't it? All the silence. It's about the
job. Buffy you know, I can't quit."
"Well I quit, I quit Will. I can't do it all. I quit, frankly loving you is
a job I could do without."
Willow slapped Buffy again. She was not sure, why she had developed this
need to slap Buffy. It was all her fault, she was the one in the wrong, but
something in her snapped. Maybe, the job was getting to her. Not the job
itself, she actually liked it, but the guilt for liking it, was more than
she was ready to deal with.
Now was not the time for those thoughts. She had just slapped her love
twice and she had to do something that would end this. Whatever this was?
"Buffy Anne Summers." Buffy was struck at how much like her mother, Willow
sounded.
"You can not quit us. It is not that easy. We have been through apocalypses
and your mother walking in on us, we are not going to, just walk away,
because if you do that! Then you will be walking away, from the best thing
that ever happened to you!"
Buffy slumped to the floor. "Willow, I know you're the best thing that ever
happened to me. I just don't want to hold you back."
"I think I once told you that I wanted in, I wanted to fight the forces of
evil. I don't do it, because of you. Though you are a big part of it! Buffy,
I do it, because it is part of who I am. Who I want to be. Buffy, I love
you. Only you. You're who, I want to spend the rest of my life with! For
Better or worse. I need you, I am nothing without you!"
"Did you mean what you said?"
"Depends, what did I say?" Willow hated it, when Buffy jumped track. Her
mind was a mystery.
"You said you didn't want a wife. Willow, I always think of you has my wife.
I think of myself has your wife."
Willows mind ran through conversations and she remembered what Buffy meant.
"Honey. I think of you as my wife. It was the acting like Donna Reed part,
that I meant. I don't want you to think you have to take care of me. You
were giving Xander flashbacks, when we watched Donna Reed and Father knows
best on Nike at Night. You were over compensating."
"Guess I was, I'm sorry."
"No, I'm sorry. I should have noticed what you were feeling. I have been so
wrapped up in my world. I haven't been paying attention to you."
"Will, I was being a jerk."
"No, you weren't." Willow decided, now was not the time to deal with the
conversation she had with Pam. Things between them had gotten out of control
and the facts did not match the reactions, which usual meant feelings were
running below the surface. No, now was the time to make love.
Willow reached over and grabbed her love's hand and pulled her towards the
bedroom.
The witch pushed the blond on to the bed, pulling off clothes, as she went.
She spend a longtime kissing the slayer's lips.
"Ok, Buffy I am going to make love to you, the only question now is hard or
soft?"
"Well you have already slapped me twice tonight, I say finish what you
started." Buffy lend in to kiss Willow suddenly getting serious and added.
"Willow, I don't know what's wrong with me. I am losing control again.
Please, I need you to help me. OK."
This was not good. Buffy liked to play rough. Emphasis on the word play, but
when she felt out of control, Willow did not think she was playing anymore.
Willow had dated a werewolf, she knew what it meant to have a lover feel out
of control. Be out of control.
Willow did not want to lose the moment, so she kissed the slayer for a while
pushing her back toward the head board. The redhead lifted her arms above
her head and gentle closed the slayers eyes. Buffy lay still as Willow
gathered supplies and laid them out. She blindfolded the slayer and
handcuffed her to the headboard. Willow then, spread her legs and tied them
to the legs of the bed with restraints. Then she changed her mind and
untied one of the legs. She rolled the slayer on to her stomach. Then with
her hand she began to spank the slayer. At first playfully. Buffy simply
asked, for it to be harder. Willow did, as asked.
It seemed like a life time, she spanked the slayer. The doctor had to take
breaks and rest. It took a long time to even raise a red mark on the slayer.
Buffy demanded bruises. Bruise that would fade with in an hour or two but
she needed bruises.
It took being in love with someone, for more then a decade to know these
things about the one you love. Willow simply knew, Buffy needed this. Why
did not matter, it was just like trying to explain magic. The words didn't
seem to exist.
In all the witch, had spent more than an hour, at the task before she felt,
Buffy was ready for the next step.
Willow rolled Buffy onto her back, tied her tightly spread eagle on the bed.
She then spent a time kissing the slayer. First her lips. Then both breasts.
The healing scares on her stomach. Then she reached the slayers core.
Willow truly was a doctor of anatomy, when it came going down on someone.
She knew how to use her tongue. After the slayer had began to moan loudly,
she added her fingers. This was something she loved to do. She could die
from the taste of the slayer. It was what, she thought heaven must be like.
Willow lost herself in the act until she felt the slayers muscles contract
around her fingers and her legs started to shake. Willow sucked harder on
her lover's clit and added a finger. Buffy only moaned her name.
Willow kept this up until the slayer was through the climax. She slowed her
finger thrusts and then slide up the slayers body kissing her lips. Willow
then began to slide the phallus into the blond. Willow started out slow. She
continued to speed up the pace. When the slayer began to shake, the witch
found her clit and stroked it hard. Buffy lend up and took Willow's lips and
said "I love you."
Afterwards, Willow let the slayer rest and sat next to her on the bed to
watched her mate.
She began to untie her. When she removed the handcuffs, Buffy grabbed
her hand. "Will, it's not enough, I need more. I need you to do it."
Willow knew what it was. It was something Willow loved Buffy to do to her.
Had begged Buffy. Pleaded with her to do. Still Buffy had never liked it
done to her.
Willow had assumed that slayers might be more sensitive there, or it was
just a personal thing. Buffy was not asking Willow to do it, because she
liked it. No Buffy wanted the pain. Needed it. Her lover could become so
self destructive without her help. Willow's answer was "Lean over the end of
the bed. I will get what I need. Buffy are you sure?"
"Willow, I just need it." It was said in a whisper. Buffy had spent to many
years hurt by fate and this was the price.
Buffy bent over the bed in the right position and waited.
Willow got everything she needed and then kissed her lovers back letting her
fingers run down the still healing scares. She slide in the slayers back
side. Buffy made a noise, though Willow doubted it was in pleasure. The
doctor slowly began to work in and out of the blond.
"Will, harder please."
Willow increased both pressure and speed. Buffy made a few sounds, but on
the whole there was silent.
Willow just kept at her work, until Buffy began to moan. Willow had
uncontinuous begun to play with the slayers clit trying to make it pleasant.
When Buffy began to moan load and rock with Willow's motions, the witch
increased her actions until Buffy began to shake. Willow then let herself
feel her own orgasm, but it seemed empty somehow. When they were both
finished, they cleaned up separately and went to bed.

Hours passed and Willow lay in bed next to Buffy empty, thinking about the
night. She went over everything step by step. Work, Pam, their lovemaking.
Over and over again. Then it hit her! The scars on Buffy's back. Open scares
on Buffy's back. They should have been healed.
Willow quickly turned on the light and threw the covers off of them.
A confused Buffy, woke to find Willow tugging on her pajama top.
"Willow, what the hell do you think your doing?"
"Take your top off."
"New side of you, Will?"
"Just do it Buffy, it's important." Hitting Buffy with her resolve face,
Buffy pulled off the top and Willow practically flipped Buffy over.
"Damn it! I am a fool. I've got to call Giles."

Buffy: I don't play well with others.