FF: Willow Rosenburg CIA Chapter 6

First Thank you Ryan.

Title: Willow Rosenburg CIA Chapter 6 Essence of Demon and Thymne.
Rating NC 17 No one under 18.
Disclaimer: All BTVS characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy.
medical science or old fashion witchcraft.

Essence of Demon and Thymne.

It had been five hours, since Willow had called Giles and things had
not gotten better.
They had gotten decidedly worse. Willow, had spoken with Giles for over an
hour, while Buffy lay topless on the bed next to her. Buffy had simple
rolled over and put her pillow over her head.
After hanging up the phone, Willow had examined the wounds on her back. She
had tried to roll Buffy over and to look at her stomach wounds, but Buffy
had fought her on this. Somewhere, during the struggle Willow had peeked
under Buffy's Pajama pants, to see the large purple bruises from the
spanking, she had given the slayer during that night's lovemaking.
The bruises which should not have been there, were there, far worse than
anything
Willow's strength could have given the slayer. After a great deal of effort
and several smacks on Buffy's bottom, Willow had gotten Buffy up and her
medical kit out.
She did a through exam of her lover and rechecked her notes she had made
right after she had taken the stitches out.
The wounds on her stomach and back were getting worse. The minor
infection Willow thought she had cured, was still evident in the wounds. The
bruise from the spanking was expanding every 20 minutes. Bruises from the
slaps to the face were also growning more evident. A clear red hand print
could be seen.
This was all frighting enough to Willow. It did not compare to the fear
caused by her own
simptoms. She had almost missed her own simptoms, until Buffy complained
loudly that Willow did not have to keep hitting her on the ass, to get her
to do things.
That had been exactly what Willow, had been doing every chance she got.
She had an uncontrolable urge to hit her lover. After three and half hours
the urge had become an obsission. Imagies of her spanking the slayer,
beating her, chaining her down flooded her head. She was now in complete
possion of her leather clad vampire other self. Her dark side was taking
over!
Willow had managed to write most of this down until she could no longer
consintrate on her work. Buffy had remained, without clothes after the exam.
She two was developing the same images. Willow taking her by force, whipping
her raw. The thoughts
were on a course of their own.
Four hours after Willow had called Giles they began to argue. It was
violent
and loud though not physical. Old feelings about Angel, Riley, Tara and Kir
came up. Things that happen, the first week they met. Any small thing from
their past, was brought up and screamed about.
The two, lost track of the issues, it simple was a war of words. Words
that
hurt more then knives.
Five hours after Willow had called Giles, their argument moved to a
physical
ground. Willow began by using her magic to throw things at Buffy. Buffy in
turn threw things back hard at Willow, who blocked them with a magically
shield. Finally they began shoving each other back and forth. Buffy shoved a
little two hard and Willow flew into the coach. Once on her feet, undonted
she ran at the
stunned slayer and began to pound her with her fist.
It was this way, when Giles and Joyces came through the door minutes later.
Willow was
sitting on top of the slayer punching her lover with all her might. It took
both Giles and Joyce to pull her off. After they were parted, came the
awesome task of keeping them apart. Giles had called for the calvery for
help, but it took time to get the gang there. So before they arrived Giles
had to separate them four more times and finally ended by locking Willow in
the car and having Joyce sit outside with her.
Neither, one could explain the need for voilence. Neither could explain
what happened. What started the fight. In truth neither, could speak a
coherent sentence. Joyce never
guessed Willow knew that many four letter words. Buffy was down to primitive
moans and sounds. "She Grr Arge Ja Ob Nee Spanick" being the one prevalent.
It was only after Angel and Kate arrived, that some order was restored.
Angel had held the wild slayer long enough for Kate to cover the nude blond
and then chain her up in the bathroom. Then Xander and Amy with a little
help from magic brought Willow inside and chained her in the kitchen.
After this was done Xander had peaked in on Buffy. He was shocked at the
marks growing more purple by the hour on Buffy's face.
Xander refused to believe it was Willow's doing and protested that their had
to be a demon involved. This discussion let to Xander discribing to those
who had just arrived, namely Cordilia and Doyle the marks on Buffy's body.
It was during this Kate commented on the very bruised bottom the Slayer.
Kate ever the detective noticed it while she was slipping a
Tee shirt over her nude form. They served to alarm everyone.
Amy found Willows notes in her den and brought them to Giles. Giles
after reading them,
prayed Joyce never did. Then the group who had faced so much together did
what they did best. Research.
By late afternoon Buffy's bruises had began to fade. Her face cleared
first
then the scares on her back became less red. Almost disappearing altogether.
Finally, the bruises on her bottom also faded.
Joyce had unchained her daughter to let her eat while Giles did the same
for Willow. Joyce was prepared to let her join the group, when Buffy begged
to be chained back up by Willow. Or by someone else if Willow could watch.
Giles had the same idea when he had let Willow up. She seemed fine for a
little while. Seating with the group talking and flipping through books then
she began looking for something she needed in the kitchen drawers. Willow
took a spanual out and slapped her thigh. Kate noticing her exspetions asked
her what she was doing.
"Oh nothing, going to use this to spank Buffy's cute little bottom until she
begs me to stop, but will I stop? No, I think not! I'll keep going and then
I'll"
Thankfully she never finished. Doyle had placed his hand over her mouth. Amy
found something in Willows medical supplies and gave her a shot to knock her
out.
Angel rechained her in the bedroom.
After hours of research, they had an idea about what was happening. It
had
little to do with the unhealing scars directly. they were the catalyst.
Someone had placed a very rare, very evil spell on the two women.

The reason why it was so rare? It's main ingredent was essents of demon.
Everything else, was standard witchcraft. Another unusual point to the spell
was it only worked on soulmates. It needed two people in a commited
relationship, who were not married yet. The bounds of a church wedding
acually somehow
disappated the spell.
The inter working of the spell simply took some aspect of the relationship
and spun it out of control. If one or both people were slightly jealousy,
they would become obsessed with the green eyed monster. So obsessed one
partner would begin killing anyone, who even spoke to their love. The spell
would then, cause the other person to seek lovers to make thier mate jelous.
It was the dianostic of the spell that made it so evil.
"So, the spell is making them do the whole whip me, beat me, make me do bad
things routine, because, Willow never brought out her evil Willow vampire
domartix
gal side." Cordilia summed up.
"Well, I wouldn't have put it quite like that, but yes." Giles said.
"OK, so the spell is bring up deep dark things I never wanted to know about
Will, What do we do about it?" Xander asked.
"We get them married." Angel said flatly.
"You want to run that by me again." Joyce said.
"Dear, he's quite right, we have to get a priest to marry them in a church."
"Hey, that doesn't sound so hard." Cordilia said.
"Actually there is more involved then just the church and the wedding."
"Rupert, please. My daughter is in there, chained to the sink! A minute ago,
she was asking Xander to spank her, while Willow watched. Now what do we
have to
do?" Joyce said firmly
"Joyce getting them into a church and in front on the priest with their
friends and family is easy, but they both have to say, I do and mean it,
Then before the curse is lifted they have to consumate the marrige." Angel
explained, putting his hand on Kate's shoulder.
"Rupert, they love each other, curse or not. They may both be out of their
minds now, but they've only thought of each other. So how do we get a
priest?" Joyce commented.

Buffy: I don't play well with others.

Buffy: I don't play well with others.