RE: OT: Hey RYAN!!!!

> Hey Ryan,
>
> Do you know where I can find those stories??

Hi J

The best sites to find Xena stories are The Bard's Corner at
http://xenite.simplenet.com/fanfic.html and The Athenaeum
http://xenafiction.net/index.mv

Also try out Merwolf fics at Merwolf's Cave (http://www.merwolf.com), novel
length X/G stories.

Try this site to, Katerina's Xena FanFiction
http://bearblue.simplenet.com/xenafic.html and check out the Blood and Roses
section it's got a Buffy/Xena crossover called Park Promise It's great
though incomplete ;) Willow/Buffy overtones ;) Xena/Gabby maintext ;) It's
also the inspiration for my Willow Codex series of stories.

Ryan

List Master of Willowcodex
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/Willowcodex
List Master of Codexspinoffs