ff:Willow Rosenburg CIA Chapter 8. Honeymoon on the Run

Thanks for the encouragement guys. Bill, Ryan anybody I forgot. And I just
read the last chapter of thick and thin awesome.

Warning major smut alert! Thanks Ryan and Bill. Thanks everyone for the
Encouragement.

Title: Willow Rosenburg CIA Chapter 8. Honeymoon on the Run
Rating NC 17 No one under 18.
Disclaimer: All BTVS characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy.
S/M. Marriage is the only cure. But will they life through the Honeymoon.
Note: Two women together. Don't like it, Don't read it.

Honeymoon on the Run

Voices were circling around in Buffy's head as she lay in a tattoo/body
piercing pallor on Hollywood Blvd.
She and Willow had escaped once again from the Scooby gang. They had jumped
the first city bus they passed and headed into town.
Buffy had sunk down on the floor next to Willow on the bus as they headed
into the unknown. The other passengers on the bus had stared at the two
women in white dresses but it was Hollywood so they were quickly forgotten.
All along the ride both women were lost in the voices.

Buffy's screaming for punishment. She had heard this voices before. They
were the ones that screamed the names of all the people she failed to save
over the years. The cruel things she had said to Willow, to her mother. They
were deafening. She had been listening to them for weeks, as they became the
only voices she could hear.

Willow too, was hearing voices. They shouted out to her; "strike back at
Cordilia for all the cruel things she ever said." "Softer side of Sears,
Huh!" All the people who had called her a nerd or geek like Percy. Only the
voices told her to strike them by striking Buffy. Buffy was the Chosen one.
Weren't gentiles always choosing some one to be crucified for others sins.
If she punished Buffy for all the hate she felt then everything would be ok.
Her parents would not have to die. Jesse would not have died. She would
never have been arrested. If Buffy only took the punishment. And didn't
Buffy beg to be punished at times. Hadn't she held the slayer in the darkest
as she cried and begged Willow to help her feel something again.

The part of Willow's brain that could still rationalized the few times Buffy
had begged her for punishment. The first time had been when Buffy had failed
to save a group of children from vampires. She had been seconds two late.
She had stopped for coffee and had been seconds too late. Buffy keep it to
herself for days. She tried to pretend everything was A-OK. Willow had
almost believed her. Then Willow came home from the hospital and found Buffy
in the bathroom with a razor blade cutting her arms. She wasn't trying to
comment suicide; no she was just punishing herself.
Willow had not known Buffy was a "cutter." The Slayer had been since she was
in high school. Buffy's healing ability hid it. She healed with in hours.
Willow had tried getting her counseling after this. That had almost ended
with the blond being locked up in an institution.
Willow tried witchcraft next. Buffy was self-destructing. Finial Willow
found her again seconds after she had started cutting on her leg. This time
over the death of an old man and a teenage boy. Willow had taken her into
the bedroom and held her until she stopped crying. They had made love very
gently when the tears were gone. Willow woke to find Buffy in a chair
holding the razor. Just staring out the window waiting for dawn. It was then
that Buffy asked, begged Willow to help her.
Willow took the slayer gently pulling her lover over her lap and giving her
a very gentle spank across her bottom. The spanking had been more ritual
then anything close to pain. It was done to allow Buffy to let go of the
pain she tried to hide inside. Buffy had a name, a place, and a failure for
every gentle stroke. Willow kept up the illusions while Buffy exercised her
failure demons and heartache.
Afterwards they made love again. Buffy was rough, desperate. It was the
first time Buffy was anything but gentle with Willow. It too was more
illusion then reality. Buffy didn't leave a bruise or mark. And Willow had
loved it. It had started them experimenting with each other. It had brought
them closer. Taught them to trust each other more. Still Willow always hated
when Buffy "Needed It"

Until last week "IT" had never been more then ritual. More then a game.
Willow had never struck Buffy in anger. Never more then a playful pat. And
these damn voices in her head were going to drive the doctor mad. The witch
was losing herself in them.

They had gotten off the bus when Willow had seen the body piecing sign with
a ring stud drawn next to it.
She had pulled Buffy off the bus and inside. After an hour of arguing with
the attendant. The redhead scared him into summission by pulling her CIA/FBI
badge out. The poor guy just gave her the belly button piercer. He help set
it up for her and got Buffy on the table sans dress.
"Are you sure you know how to use that?" the frightened attendant asked.
"I'm a doctor for Gia's sake."
Willow set the popgun in the right place and looked down at Buffy. "With
this ring I thee Wed" Pop the stud was in place. A few minutes later Willow
was on the table with her dress off and Buffy standing over her. Willow
placed her hand on top of the slayers as she placed the piercer. "With this
ring I thee wed," Buffy said before popping a matching ring in Willows belly
button.
The attendant was just thankful he got them out of his shop with their
dresses back on.

>From there they wondered around. They looked at the stars on Hollywood
drive. They went to Grumman's Chinese Theater. They toured the Wax museum
and Ripley's Believe It or Not. They bought clothes to change into from a
leather shop. Even in her current state Willow wondered why Faith and Angel
would really prefer leather to jeans. Still she did look good, but Buffy,
Will thought, looked better. "Hot, might even be a better word to describe
the blond."
They had just wondered and looked at things. Buffy always hung back from a
few feet as a good slave would. Willow was letting her walk up right and
even asking her what she thought.
Still the voices in both women's heads were screaming. After most of the day
the voices would not be denied. Willow had pulled them into an adult toy
store. The voices went nuts. So many ideas that Buffy had to catch Willow
when she fainted. Still they managed to leave the store well supplied with a
large credit card bill.
After the toy store the voices had grown inpatient. They headed to the
nearest motel. It wasn't very expensive, a Motel 6, but it was in Hollywood.
They took the honeymoon suite.

After closing the door Willow ordered Buffy to undress. Buffy hurried to
obey but leather doesn't come off quickly even for a slayer. Buffy only got
them down to her ankles before Willow had thrown her over the bed.
"Don't move slow poke."
Buffy was not really on the bed in a good position but she tried to remain
still.
Willow dug through their bag of toys until she found a plastic paddle. She
then stompt over to the bed beside the slayer. Somehow the witch pulled the
slayer across her lap. She pulled her panties down next to her pants hanging
around her ankles. Willow began to spank the slayer with all her might. The
Voices where happy. Then she began hearing other voices screaming for her to
stop. They were waring over and over in her head. Images of other times she
had done this to her lover. Pictures of that first time. The gentleness.
Their lovemaking. For the second time that day she fainted.
When she woke up she had been placed in the center of the bed. Buffy was
lying in a ball at the end of bed. Her pants and underwear where still
hanging at her ankles. Her hands were covering her ears.
Willow sat up and fond the paddle next to her hand. The voices wanting her
to punish Buffy were now back in control. The other voices could only be
heard in whispers.
"Buffy come here." The words slave, slut, bitch were in the voices but she
had wanted Buffy.
Buffy crawled towards her. Willow pulled her lover up and kissed her deeply
pushing her tongue inside. For a few minutes they were simply lovers but the
voices from the witch's deepest hiding place would not rest. She pushed the
slayer away. She went through the toy bag until she found what she wanted.
Before she moved away she returned and took out a bottle of lube. Buffy with
her pants still around her ankles bend over the desk in the room. The slayer
bent putting both hands on either side of the desk. Willow pulled her legs
as far apart as the pants would let them go. The redhead put lube on her
fingers and wormed them in to Buffy's backside coating the passage. The
voices had been angry about this; they wanted it done with out comfort or
pleasure.
Willow then pushed a medium sized butt plug into her lover. The voices had
wanted large, huge, THEY WANTED PAIN! Demanded pain! They told the redhead
the slayer was chosen to suffer.
Willow then picked the paddle back up and began to hit her lover, her Buffy,
across her the plug. The slayer was now making small sounds that might have
been pain or pleasure. Willow found herself hesitating. That and counting
each stroke out loud. All the time the voices had been in control they never
wanted her to count the strokes or watch the time. They told her it took
away from the punishment.

When Willow got to ten she saw a single tear fall from Buffy's eye. She
stopped. "Voices be damned. "
She didn't want to do this she wanted to make love with the slayer. The
voices agreed if she punished her at the same time. The voices were afraid
now. Willow could feel it.
The doctor dug in the bag until she found the double cock. The voices
screamed obsentives at this choice. They screamed other things, other ideas.
They pledded. They begged. They promised.
Willow stripped off her clothes as she walked over to Buffy taking her hand
like a lover. She pulled the slayer to the edge of the bed. Pushing Buffy to
the floor she opened her legs to let the slayer in. Buffy knew what to do.
The slayer liked doing this, it wasn't punishment. It was heaven.
Buffy pulled Willow's hips out a little to dip her tongue inside her lover.
She ran her tongue gently up and down Willow's lower lips teasing her.
Buffy's voices were confused. She was serving her mistress but she was also
making love to her. "They screamed you can't do both at the same time."
Buffy no longer cared what the voices said.
The blond continued to tease her love. Willow gently ran her hands through
Buffy's hair loving the feel of Buffy's tongue inside her. Buffy slid two
fingers in just as she began a soft tongue lashing across Willow's clit.
Buffy increased her tongue movement and fingers. Then she sucked hard on her
lover's clit and Willow exploded into orgasm. The voices inside Willow were
frantic. The slayer was trying to tell her own to go to hell when they too
let themselves be known. Still the slayer managed to give Willow a gentle
kiss on the inside of her thigh before pulling back.
Willow clutching her ears with one hand and hastily told the slayer, "Put
this in me now." Pointing at cock.
Buffy obeyed, and took the double dildo from her lover. It was 12 inches
long on each side and an inch ½ wide. Buffy thought it reminded her of
Angel. She then took the lube Willow had left out and rubbed some of it on
the beast before she began to slide it in her lover. Willow was so wet
already it slid in the tight passage easily.
Somehow Willow ended up on the floor with Buffy. It took them a little while
to figure how to best connect to each other. Their voices were screaming
loader then a rock band with a maxed out speaker system. It was hard for
either to think. Both had to cover their ears half the time. But they needed
this. Wanted it with all of their souls. When Willow slide the head of the
cock into Buffy, the voices began to die away. When Willow pulled the dildo
back then slammed it into Buffy the voices began to return to the darkness
inside her mind. Buffy moaned with this stroke pulling back and slamming
into Willow. Willow's voices too were in retreat or surrendering.
No one will ever know how long they went on like this. Pushing and pulling
the dildo into each other. With each stroke the spell was slipped a little
more. The evil that came from the outside fled into the demon realm where it
had come from. The voices that were from inside of the two women began to
return to the dark recesses of the mind.
The voices that were our doubt, our fears, our fantasies. The voices that we
never admit live in us but do. These were the voices the spell had brought
to the surface and let out into the light. It was the truly frightening part
of evil. It could use the things we hid inside to destroy us or the world.
The slayer and hacker pumped until they were raw and reduced to nothing but
tears. In the End the Spell was broken. The two lovers feel asleep in each
other's arms still connected body, soul and latex object.

They woke together and stared into the others eyes, hoping the past week had
been a dream. Knowing fate had yet again passed them something heavy to
carry.
"Willow are you ok?"
"Ok Buffy I am so sorry...." Buffy stopped her by putting fingers to her
lips. Then kissing her.
"Will it wasn't you. Not really and it wasn't that bad because I was with
you."
Willow just smiled and returned the slayers kiss. They stared for a while
not knowing what to do until the slayer, back to her old self took control.
"We seem to still be connected here Will"
"Ah yeah." Willow said looking down.
"Stay still honey, I don't want to hurt you." Buffy said before she pulled
the dildo out of her lover then out of herself. With that task completed
Buffy pulled Willow to her feet and kissed her lovingly.
Willow got a good look for the first time at the bruises she had placed on
her lover and tears began to fall.
"Sh, Will, it's ok." Buffy held the witch on the bed for a while and let her
cry.
When she finished they both just held each other until sleep again took
them.

Willow awoke in the slayer's arms. The blond held Willow across her chest
tightly while she snored into the witch's hair. The tiny movements the
hacker had made while looking up at Buffy were enough to wake her lover up.
"Will you ok?" Buffy said sleepily.
"I should be asking you that?" Willow said running a finger along a bruise
across the slayers breast.
"I'm fine Will really." Willow gave her resolve face. "Ok, I am a little
sore." Willow gave her more resolve face. "Ok, my but hurts like hell, but
I'm ok. It will all fade in a day or two."
"Let me see. " Willow said already pushing the slayer to roll over.
Buffy rolled over feeling uncomfortable being nude for the first time since
the spell took affect.
Willow let her doctor persona come out and began running her eyes critically
over Buffy's back. The slayer was definitely bruised and beaten. Willow
could see whip and belt marks. The bruise showed the patterns of different
kinds of whips, belts, paddles, belt buckles and cords. Her forensic
pathology degree gave her experience in these things. Most of the bruises
were old and fading. All save Buffy's butt. They were fresh and from a
paddle. Willow almost began crying again as her mind went over giving her
lover each and every mark. Willow took a deep breath and brought her
clinical self, back to finish the job at hand.
She focused on her bottom for a while then burst out laughing. Sometimes
when you couldn't cry anymore you just had to laugh.
"Ok I am glad you find my body so funny, I live to keep you amused." Buffy
said starting to roll over
"Buffy wait, that's not why I am laughing." Willow said as she pushed the
blond back onto her belly.
"Buffy you are still wearing the butt plug." Willow said in a fit of
laughter.
"Oh"
"I'll take it out."
"No! Wait!, leave it in." Buffy said pulling out of Willow's path. "At least
for now Will."
Willow thought that maybe Buffy didn't trust her anymore and began to get up
off the bed.
"Willow I want to do something."
"Sure, anything." Willow said from beside the bed.
Buffy pulled Willow back to the bed rolling her beneath the slayer's nude
body. Buffy began kissing Willow working her way down the redhead. "Buffy
aren't you too sore for this." Willow asked, concerned.
"Willow I love you but shut up."
Buffy continued to make her way down Willow. She went quickly and pulled her
legs apart nor to gentlly. The slayer set a hard fast pace by pushing two
fingered in her lover's pussy wetting them before shoving them in her ass.
The blond then barried her face as deeply as she could get it into the red
haired crotch. Though Buffy was gentle there was no gentleness to her
actions. Willow wasn't a slayer and had no slayer healing abilities. She was
sore from the night before yet the soreness didn't stop her from moaning in
pleasure. Buffy expertly flipped around and pushed her light brown pussy in
Willows face. Willow took Buffy's lead and quickly got to work on the
slayer's clit. The harder Buffy licked and sucked the harder Willow licked
and sucked. Willow was building to crescendo when Buffy gave her an order.
"Willow you are not allowed to come until I give you permission."
When the witch said nothing, Buffy stopped all motion. "Will, do you
understand?"
"Yes, no cuming." Willow answering while slowing her movement. After all she
had done much worse to Buffy. Abused her the women she lovered it was more
then fair Willow told her self.
"Until I say too, Right?" Buffy ordered.
Willow returned to pumping her lover answering "yes" before sucking the
slayer's clit into her mouth.
Buffy knew she was pushing it. Once again she was taking one of those leaps
of faith that logic didn't support. But she had to get Willow back. She knew
that Willow had the same memories she herself had of their week in heaven
and hell. Though most was hell some of it had been heaven simply because she
was with Willow.
That and they had gotten married in a church. Buffy had always wanted to
marry with Willow at her side.
Yes! some of it was heaven.
Buffy continued to torture her lover with pleasure placing a third finger in
her ass. Willow let go of the slayer's clit and moaned before begging,
"Buffy, I have to come, please." She was trying to hold it as long as she
could but it was just too much pleasure.
The blond pulled away long enough to say "Willow I said No." Then returned
to her task mercilessly.
"Please! Buffy want to! I have to do! please." Willow was shaking by this
point.
Buffy stopped and moved away from the women she loved. Secretly praying she
hadn't over stepped her bounds. "You have to make me cum first."
"Of coarse honey, anything."
"Remember you said anything. Willow." Willow didn't like this game but she
was on fire. Her body was consumed with unfulfilled desire. It wasn't just
this session but all the ones while the spell was ruling their bodies. It
hurt in deep in her soul.
Buffy pulled Willow off the bed. As the witch's feet hit the floor she felt
the wetness run down her leg.
"Buffy, what ever you what me to do? I'll do it. I love you."
Buffy handed Willow the red paddle she had used on Buffy the night before.
"Ten" Buffy answered
Willow misunderstanding looking at the paddle and positioned herself on the
desk the way Buffy had been the night before."
Buffy gentle turned Willow around saying, "Willow I love you, but that's not
going to make me cum."
"I don't understand." the confussed witch answered.
"Yes you do, nobody knows me better then you. It's been you holding me
together for years. You have been there for the bad and the good alike.
We've talked about if before. My cutting. We both have dark sides. Ours just
seem to be brought out in the open public display. For our friends and
family to laugh at. But you know what? Will, we are still together. I don't
know about you but this last week, some of the time I liked it. Not the pain
part, well maybe some of it. But I liked that it was you, Will. That you
loved me enough to stay with me.To give me these because you loved me" Buffy
said pointing at her bruised bottom.
"Buffy I never meant." Buffy kissed her pulling her close. "Let me finish,"
Buffy said as she began to gently rubbing her hand through Willow's crotch.
"And no cuming, at least not yet."
"Cruel." Willow said as she rocked with the slayer's slow movement.
"That's the idea. Anyway the point is the spell used our dark sides against
us. I know you have fantasy about leather and domenatex land. Mostly because
you don't know how to be mean to anything or any one. You got walked on a
lot in your life. So you got control issues. I have pain and punishment
issues. "
"You just never see how wonderful you are, how beautiful You are Buffy,
everything in the world isn't your responsibility." Willow said kissing
Buffy
The Kiss lasted until the slayer felt Willow's muscle contract slightly and
almost cum. She pulled away and slowed her hand. "Ah, no cumming!" "But
Buffy " Willow wined wondering how long her body could stay on the edge of
orgamism before dying.
"The spell brought it all out. Way out of control and with big evil but we
both know some of it was us. The part that married you yesterday. Willow,
the part that said I do. That was me."
"Uh, " Willow moaned before speaking, "Buffy it was you I married. That's
why I got the rings." Willow ran her hand over the belly buttom ring. " I
realized they forgot the ring.
"And you thought belly rings?"
"Well we were under the influence," Willow stated. Buffy just laughed.
"Ok little girl, do you still want to cum." Buffy said slipping in a finger
and pulling in out.
"Still being cruel, and if it's with you then yes."
"Then I want ten just like yesterday." Buffy said handing her the paddle.
"You really want this?"
"Yep"
"You know you don't have to prove anything to me."
"Yep" Buffy said taking up her place at the desk.
"Buffy I can't"
"Willow you know I liked it, I can't foul you that way. I said 10! Will not
half a day with a belt until Angel or Your boss finds us and knock us out. I
want to cum and you are going to make me cum. Got it."
"I am not doing this ever again, you know that." Willow said moving behind
Buffy.
"At least for a while Willow." Buffy smirk out.
"Buffy."
"I said I liked it."
"What if I don't"
"Willow ten, now or do I torture you more." Buffy said turning around and
fingering her lover quickly.
"Buffy you still have the plug in."
"I know and I want it there. Now ten."
"But you." Willow didn't finish because Buffy was facing her arms crossed
giving her "the do it or else slayer look."
"Fine." Willow said and pointed to the desk. "But you count."
The first hit was more of a tap and Buffy answered by saying "Still
waiting."
"The next was hard." Willow was surprised how sore her arm muscles actually
were.
"One, damn Willow not holding back."
The next 7 were softer but far from taps. Buffy counted each one. Willow was
surprised that Buffy was moaning in pleasure. Loudly in pleasure.
The slayer's sound effects encouraged her while erasing some of the bad
memories of the spell. The last two were hard and fast and aimed at the
plug. Finished Willow and kissed the slayers back feeling the fire and
wetness drip down her own legs. Buffy moaned with each kiss. Then some how
managed to slide around Willow trading places with her. With her hands on
top of the Redhead's the slayer pushed Willow into the same position bent
over the desk. The slayer whispered "Close your eyes and trust me."

Willow hear Buffy rattling the toy bag and taking off her pants. She then
felt the cold feel of lube and the head of a phallus pushed against her back
opening. "I know this always makes you come harder." Buffy whispered in her
lover's ear before gently sliding all the way in. The slayer remained still
as she kissed Willow's back. "You still can't come until I tell you."
"Buffy I can't hold out long." The witched whispered holding back the
pleasure. Buffy smiled knowing how much Willow loved back action. She
remained still while she slid her hand around and found the redhead's clit.
Buffy played her like a violin. Never letting her cum but keeping her on the
edge. It was all too much for Willow. She began to beg, to pled. Tears of
pleasure and frustration rolled down her face. But she would not let Buffy
down; she would not cum until she was given permission. Thankfully Buffy was
strong. She held Willow on her feet while she tortured her. Buffy too put
off cuming over and over. She was going to push Willow to the edge before
she bought her back.
Willow continued to beg but her sentences had long since become babble. She
let Buffy ride her as if she were a horse in full cantor. The witch bucked
and wiggled slowly being drive out of her mind, more thoroughly then
anything the spell had done. When Buffy was growing tired she leaned forward
and kissed the witch on the back of the neck. "Cum with me Will, Cum with
me."

The four maids cleaning the rooms around the honeymoon suite where startled
by the unison screams of what sounded like two women in a porno movie. It
lasted only a few minutes at concert level. Still they were reassured by
oldest among them saying, "It's only the honeymoon suite. I told you about
finding the two chicks asleep on the floor in there this morning. Didn't
even know I was there."

They both sank to the floor once Buffy had pulled out. Holding each other
while their breath returned to normal. Buffy stood up first. Taking the belt
off and placing it in their growing stack of used toys. Returning she said,
"You need a bath."
"I agree honey, but can I take it alone. I don't trust myself with you right
this minute."
Buffy pulled her lover to her feet and kissed her. "I know what you mean."
Willow started to the bathroom when she remembered the plug. "Oh Buffy let
me take the plug out. You have practically worn it for a whole day."
"Ok, just be gentle. " Buffy said in a little girl's voice laughing and
kissing Willow.
"Ok Dr. Rosenburg is back! Now over the desk again." Buffy bent over the
desk and waited for Willow to remove the blue object from her body." Buffy
had been surprised that it felt good in its present location.
Willow began to remove it slowly only to find Buffy unconsciously pushing
back and moaning, She couldn't help it. Willow pulled it out half way and
pushed it back in. Buffy only moaned and rocked against the desk.
Willow began to sea saw it in and out of the girl. The witch moved her had
around and fingered what she knew had to be one sore pussy. Still she slid
two fingers in and fingered her clit.
It didn't take long before maids in the hall heard an even loader moan or
scream. "See women know how to do it." "And Lois, they have staying power.
See how long those two have been at it. My Manny, two minutes and he's sound
asleep."
Later after baths, clean up, clothes search Buffy picked up the phone to
call her parents.( Mother and Step father.) Willow was still trying to find
away around wearing the only thing they seemed to have besides sex toys.
Leather. Lots of Leather. Willow wondered how many cows she was responsible
for.
Buffy was still trying to get an answer when there was a knock at the door.
"Buffy never mind, they're here." Willow said
"Who"
"Everyone I think."

Seconds before Angel was going to bust down the door Buffy through it open.
"Leg in the air. That's a new look Angel. Oh and come in"
"Are you ok sweetheart." Joyce asked.
"Fine, were both fine." Buffy smiled letting them all in.
"So Willow is ok as well?" Giles asked looking around the room for her.
Buffy leaned in and whispered. "She is fine, embarrassed, but fine. She's
hiding in the bathroom until she gets her courage up or you all leave. Not
sure which."
Xander had already gone over to the bed and was bouncing on it. Honey moon
Suite at the motel 6 on Hollywood Blvd. Got to say you both know how to
live. And Buff what's with the leather? Channeling Faith again."
Buffy sat down next to Xander on the Bed. "Xander honey I am no longer under
the influence of evil unlike when I bought this outfit," She then tossed him
to the floor. "So now is not a good time to push me Xander."
"Yep our Buffy is back." Xander laughed.
********

Buffy: Cordillia, Your mouth is open and word are coming out. This is never
a good thing.