FIC: TT&T (Chapter 19: Round Two)

Hey all!

It's time for round two as some of Al'x old friends show up and trust me
this is only the next step in our gangs troubles

Stefan Cilia

Through Thick and Thin
Cilia

Chapter 19: Round Two

"Al'x svart a´lfar!" Stjar'a yelled and she was on her feet in a second.
"What I don't see anything."
"Duck!" Stjar'a shouted and pushed her down, a crossbow-blot flew over
head.
Spike and the rest of the team came running, as Wesley threw something of
him.
"Friends of yours Al'x?" Spike asked as he looked around seeing nothing but
shadows on the walls and what looked like slight ripples in the air.
"Ouch!" Spike said as hen felt a blow to his chin.
"Cloaks of invisibility. Damn I hate those." Al'x cursed.
"Well I can smell them." Angel said as he kicked out and something was heard
colliding with the well.
"Stay sharp." Al'x ordered as he swung his sword, but hit nothing but air.
"Slayer, Red! Get your collective asses down here now!" Spike yelled as he
tried to vamp out, with little success.
"What the hell!"
"Spike duck!" Faith yelled as knife came flying over his head.
"Thanks."

Willow and Buffy heard the echoes of Spike's summon.
"We're kind of busy here." Buffy stated as she threw a roundhouse kick and
something.
Both were somewhat undressed, most notably Willow who was missing her usual
form hiding cloak. Now she stood in a skin tight affair of green and brown.
"Buffy on my mark hit the deck." She ordered.
"Okay!"
"Duck!"
There was a crackle of energy as bolts of lighting bounced around the hall.
The forms became visible as the blue energy danced around then.
"Nice."
"Thanks!"

"Stjar'a."
An aimless swing.
"Yes Cordy."
The sound of snapping bones.
"What the hell are these things. ouch!" Cordelia exclaimed as a cut appeared
on her arm.
"Dark elves."
"That's bad right?"
"In most cases yes." Stjar'a said as something cut her thigh.

"Al'x how bad are these guys?" Spike asked as he punched the nearest ripple.
"Very."
"Very, very?"
"Yes!"
"Good." Spike exclaimed as he pulled out a gun and aimed for what looked
like a shoulder.
There was a spatter of blood on the wall and the hood fell back revealing
very dark gray toned skin, pointed ears and white hair.
Something collided with gun on Spike's hand and it fell to the ground.

Joyce found herself standing side by side with Giles.
"Is it always this much fun?" She asked.
"You're enjoying this?"
"Well yes." She stated as fire spewed from the ring on her hand and one of
the figures caught fire.
"When this is done we're going to have little talk."
"Whatever." She stated as she drew a flaming arch across her latest target.
"We're most definitely going to have talk."

"Here we come to save the day." Buffy sang out as she jumped over the
banister.
"Buffy please."
"Oh sorry. So you're sure this is going to work." Buffy asked as she ducked
an incoming baddie made airborne by Czar
"I've done nullifying spells before you know."
"Yep, now stop bragging and do the damn thing. ouch! Hey!" Buffy spun and
grabbed a hand that had appeared besides her, she looked up into the
surprised face with a grin.
"We can see them." She exclaimed as she twisted the arm.
"Of course." Willow said and sent of a green bolt.
"Still we're outnumbered, again!"

"Al'x how do we naturalize these guys.." Spike said as he landed after
having jumped of the wall.
"There must be something on them that keeps them grounded to this realm." Al
'x said as he head butted an dark elf and flattened its nose.
"Like what?" Spike asked as he did role on the floor and keep up shooting.
"A crystal of some sort."
"Like this?" Spike asked as he pulled at the chain around the neck of his
latest, now stunned, target.
"Pull it off!" Al'x ordered as he spun around taking two down with his cape.
Spike yanked at the chain and as soon as it broke the elf vanished. Spike
looked up and surveyed his surroundings, the team was getting beat pretty
hard, but giving more then receiving. Joyce seemed to be taking immense
pleasure in all this, while the others all looked like they could use a
quick solution to this mess. He looked up stairs and saw more figures moving
down them.
"Red get everybody out now!"
"What?!"
"I've got a plan."
"The boss wants us out, we're out." Willow stated simply and waved her hand.
"Hey how did we." Cordelia started, before slumping down on the ground.
"Red torch the place!" Spike ordered.
"What?!" Both Buffy and Willow asked.
"If we set it on fire, they'll have to leave this realm, right?! It's the
only way to safe themselves." Spike explained.
Buffy and Willow looked at the mansion one last time. Their would be home,
brief dreams of a family in that house flashed before there eyes and Buffy
could have sworn she saw someone sitting in the swing.
"Pyro." Willow whispered and the mansion erupted into flames