Re: Wicked Story Idea/Challenge

Oh, Good Lord! I'd pay to have someone take it off my hands...it's become this evil
little prickly thorn in my side. I get so wrapped up in all my other fics that it gets
neglected and I feel bad. Lemme format what I've got and maybe we can get this puppy
leashed together.

Did you hear that, Rodrigo? I think I just agreed on a colaboration....look out
baby...you never know what's gonna happen...*VEG*

~~Kimber

--
URL CHANGE: http://www.Kimbers-Corner.net