The Morning After. (Rated 18/NC17)

The Morning After
Author: Ryan
E-mail: ryan.hufton@xxxxxxxxxx or ryan.red@xxxxxxxxxx
Rating: 18 (Hey, I'm using the system we use in England)
Violence: Mild
Language: None
Sex: Oh yeah! Buffy/Willow
Disclaimers:
1. Buffy and Willow are owned by Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy and WB.
2. No copyright infringements intended.
Feedback: Please, please. I need feedback OK It makes me write faster!
Author's notes: Sequel to Buffy's Dream.
Dedication: For Carol, Rich, Coy and Danielle thanks for the feedback for
Buffy's Dream.

Willow felt Buffy, kissing her neck. Willow groaned, as Buffy played with
her nipples. Buffy was using her knee to separate Willow's legs.

Willow was about to speak, when Buffy's mouth captured her's. Buffy ran a
hand though Willow's hair. Buffy broke the kiss smiling. "Morning Will."

"Morn...in...g." Willow grasped, as Buffy teased the lips to her entrance.
Buffy's thumb was making little circling movements.

Buffy kissed Willow again. Buffy slipped a finger in. Willow's channel was
wet and tight.

Willow's hips bucked. Buffy placed a trail of kisses down her body. Her
lips reached Willow's nub, she sucked on it. Willow lifted her hips up.
Buffy removed her finger from Willow and offered it Willow. Willow licked
it clean. Buffy smiled.

Buffy's hands cupped Willow's breasts and began to work with her teeth lips
and tongue.

Willow pushed her centre up to meet Buffy's movement.

Buffy began to pant. "Oh Buffy, Oh Buffy!"

"Buffy!" Willow screamed at the top of her voice, Willow came, her sex
flooded with her juices. Willow flopped down and gasped as Buffy's tongue
entered her.

Willow whimpered.

Buffy moved up Willow. Buffy smiled, as she rubbed her sex against
Willow's. Willow gasped, as Buffy insert her finer again moving it back and
forth.

"You are so wet." Buffy smiled.

Willow was making small gasping sounds. "Buffy, please. Faster!"

Buffy moved quicker Willow whimpered. Willow's channel tighten around
Buffy's finger.

Buffy rose up off the bed and flopped back. Buffy smiled and kissed Willow

Buffy wrapped Willow protectively in her arms and giggled.

The end