Re: FIC: Making Up/Out (1/1)

--- Ivy Gort <ivygort@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >Great story especially the part about punching out
> Riley, nice to see
> >someone give him what he deserved.
> >Later
> >Alex
>

> Sigh, I guess no one can see just how great Riley is
> and what a good character he could be? At least he
doesn't make all the choices for Buffy, like that
(insert the vampires name here).

> Didn't anybody get just a little slightly upset when
> "the Vampire" decided that he wanted to be a super
hero instead of being with Buffy? And then to
> add insult to injury he wiped Buffy's memories of
> the happiest day of her life? Nope, I guess not,
Huh?

> Oh well.

Hey, Ivy,

I'm with you here. I like Riley. I think at heart he
is a good guy. Yeah, he shouldn't have shoved Willow,
but I'm not going to hold him responsible for his
actions when he was so clearly flipping out due to
withdrawal from the drugs. It's not as if he even knew
he was taking the damn drugs!

I am especially with you on liking Riley's
relationship with Buffy much better than Buffy's
relationship with Angel. Angel completely dominated
her, it was as if she lost a good part of herself, the
strong, independent part, when she was with him. I
like the fact that Riley likes that Buffy's strong. I
like the fact that when she's with him, she's still
strong, and powerful. In fact, she's the dominant one
in this relationship. It's a much healthier
relationship than she had with Angel. Not as romantic,
true, but healthier.

DG
P.S. Ivy, are you going to continue your B/F
Timetravel fic? I was really enjoying that.

=====