ff: Willow Rosenberg, CIA Chapter Nine: In Love, with Your Ghost

Sorry it is long but it does have smut.

Willow Rosenberg, CIA Chapter Nine: In Love, with Your Ghost
Disclaimer: All BTVS characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy.
CIA. Buffy is not happy about it.
Feedback: Yes, definitely. You can contact me at CAClarke2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:CAClarke2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> .
Rating: NC-17
BIG THANKS TO RYAN!

In Love, with Your Ghost

Willow sat, curled at the end of the couch reading one of her medical
journals while Buffy used her lap as a pillow. The Slayer was stretched
comfortable across her lover watching the Silent version of Nusferato Xander
had bought the blond for her birthday. As Jonathan Harker was walking about
the count's castle Buffy's fingers rubber her belly and peeked up at
Willow's face. Willow noticing Buffy's gaze leaned down and kissed her.
The spell had returned, the soft shy world of young love they once had
when they first began to make love. They were both cautions, caring and
attentive, very attentive. Every night ended with them making love, then
holding each other and every morning began with them waking in one another's
arms and then making love. Gentle love, like the first time they ever
touched
each other. The spell meant to drive them apart, meant to make it impossible
for them, to continue as lovers, had only served to bring them together. To
renew their love. They knew things about each other. They knew the secrets
people do not even admit to themselves, but they had still found a way to
love
after facing the blackest part of their souls. Neither wanted to live
without the other. What would be the point?
Willow and Buffy were, for better or worse, back to as close to normal,
as a slayer and witch can get. Now, all that was left for the Scooby gang
was to find the spellcaster. The trail was cold, before the first. "I do"
Was said, so no one really thought they would complete this puzzle.
Willow deepened her kiss, as she covered Buffy's hand rubbing her belly
ring. The two lovers were so self absorbed, they never heard Faith, until
she
dropped her date on the floor beside the couch.
"See didn't I tell you this was the place to go for a real girl girl show.
Thunderbird shit!"
Willow held back an angry Buffy, while she watched the drunken Faith dig
through the basement refrigerator looking for alcohol.
"Damn red, don't you have anything stronger than beer?" The former slayer
said, before downing a complete can.
"No, Buff and I ain't big drinkers."
"And I thought I read in one of those journal of yours that Acholohism was
high among queers. So red you really don't have to be this square. Other
dykes drink. Maybe, you should she a doctor, about it or something."
"That's it." Buffy was across the room and had Faith pined against the wall
in a heart beat.
"What! Will not spanking you enough these days, and I heard how much you
get.."
Faith did not get to finish, as Buffy slapped her across the face.
Faith just smiled and tasted the blood dripping down her split lip.
Willow slid between, the two women before Buffy really did try and hurt
Faith. "Honey, I told you, as much as she deserves it you can hit her. Her
body can't take anymore." Willow knew this was the big punishment for Faith.
She no longer was a slayer. Her body still had some slayer features but the
brain damage made it impossible for Faith to be in the game. Truth was
Faith's memory was fried. She was, only a pale image of the proud slayer,
she
once was. It was a go thing too, Faith, was dangerously brain damaged
enough.
"Arrg!" Was all the slayer, said before hitting the wall and then leaving
the
basement.
"Happy?" Willow said, as she returned to sit on the couch, carefully
stepping
around Faith's boy toy for the night.
Faith opened another beer and downed it. "Touchy."
"So is there something you want? Other, than a medical service after that
much
alcohol and your seizure med mix."
"Hey, I am following doctor's orders. I take the pills with plenty of
liquid." She drank, a third of another beer to prove her point.
"Faith, I went into pathology so I would never have a patient like you.
Still, I thought Dr Robins told you to at least keep it down to a six pack a
night and no hard stuff. You have downed at least 4 beers in-between
insulting my wife, so if there is a point to your visit then get to it.
Because Hippocratic oath or not, I'm not your doctor."
"Oh right, your hypocrite standing oath, right. Red you are still a bitch,
you
know that?"
"A bitch that could kill you from were I sit. Witchcraft is not a nice way
to die. Now, why are you here?"
Faith walked around and kicked the man laying on the floor gentle in the
butt. "Him"
"Can you maybe expand on that a little," Buffy said, from the door. She had
bottle of Jack Daniel's in her hand and a couple of glasses."
"Hey B, the good stuff." Faith said, heading to Buffy
"Well F, I just hope Willow is right and this stuff does kill you, now
what's
with the guy." Buffy had stepped back to indicate Faith would have to give
her a reason to release the bottle.
"Wolfman and Hart lawyer. He's a lousy fuck. But he will talk in the sack.
Somebody big, purchased that spell for you. They brokered it though Wolfman
and Hart. I figured you wouldn't listen to me, so I brought him." Faith held
out her hand and Buffy gave her a glass and filled it with whiskey.
Willow knelt down and checked the guy out. Buffy watching asked, "How is
he?"
"Mostly drunk, a lot like somebody else in this room,"
"Ha Ha Red." Faith said as she flopped in a chair with the stolen bottle
poring another drink.
"Yeah, he is going to have to sleep it off." Willow then lifted the mans
collar and checked the bruises around his neck. They were little more then
bruises but it still made Willow sick and angry. "Did you have to choke
him?"
"Gets off on it. Autoerotic stimulation is the textbook for it. Don't tell
me you two S & M queens missed that on. Hey, I almost did but I read about
it
in this P D James novel. Unsuitable job for a Women. Red, I thought you got
off on all that mystery novel stuff."
"I'm amazed" Willow said, as she sat down beside Buffy.
"That Faith could say all that with out slurring her words?" Buffy said, as
she took Willow's hand.
"No, that Faith read something besides a comicbook."
"Full of surprises ain't I. Do you two, have to be so god damn touch feebly
all the time?" Said Faith, who was still drinking, but slowing down to let
the
room spin.
"Faith, I know how much you love those comicbooks. And when you don't have
any, like when you lived with us after you got out the hospital, you picked
up things to read laying around the house. You read my medical journals and
Buffy's Archaeology today."
"Yeah, so?" Faith knew there was a point to this, her mind was trying to
make
the jump but was having trouble remembering all the facts. She could not
remember
being evil or the mayor. She did not doubt it. She had a lot of hate inside,
she just could not remember it.
"Faith outside of staying with us, or Angel, you don't have a lot in the way
of
books. I know you read and borrow stuff from us and Angel, but you don't
keep
a lot of stuff."
"I like to travel light, again so?" Faith took another drink. Willow was
being nice to her which meant something was wrong. Faith just took another
sip and gave up on her brain.
"Well, that's just it Faith. You don't have a great long term memory anyone
since the accident. So if you can remember the plot of a P D James novel I
would guess you that you must have read it recently in the last year or two.
"You know I can read, this shouldn't be a shock Red." Faith said, but she
had
no hatred in he voice.
"Faith, as much as I hate you, this isn't about that. Not only, can you
read,
you remember almost everything you read. Not photographically, but in
action.
You and Buffy both relate what you read to your lives. You get off on
choking
people, you read a book about a murder. Accident using that as a base. It
really is a slayer thing."
"Choking people!" An alarmed Buffy spoke.
"NO!" Both Willow and Faith answered together.
"B, she means the memory thing. And you're the one with the college degree.
You really should have read you psyche book. Lots of got slayer, kill facts.
Willow gave it to me when I was learning how to walk again."
Faith said proudly.
When Faith woke up from the coma, it wasn't like a TV movie. It took her
more then two years to learn to walk and talk again. Faith began reading all
their old textbooks. Over and Over again. Faith read them. Enjoyed them but
her memory was gone. It took her a long time, to become Faith again. To just
remember her name. So she read a book a few dozen times. It was not like she
remembered doing it the first time so each time was new. Faith had managed
find some part of herself but her seizures and memory kept evil Faith away.
"Faith, PD James, like Ruth Rendell, is a British Mystery writer."
"The Unkindness of Ravens. Dyke There is a Dyke in that story." Faith said
lost in her own world. She was remembering something and it was important
but she just could not get her drunk damaged brain to pick it up.
"Yes, that's a very good Rendell novel. Who else were you reading?"
"Yeah, Red like you care?"
"Faith, we do care, and you know it. Now tell Will, what she wants to know,
it's really important."
"Something, I can see it. Library, I hate libraries. Damn Scooby gang, Only
want to be B's friend. Hate me."
Willow looked into Buffy's eyes. They both held each other preying they
did not force her into another seizure, but both knowing the answer was
important. Faith knew it too, she was forcing her mind to remember.
"No not high school. After, after coma. Walk about. I was on a walk about
San Francisco. Blond stud used and abused. Found me. Pay me. Library lots of
books. Old books. Don't want to read old books. Show me new stuff. Mystery
section. "No books from the colonies." The last sentence, Faith said in her
best Wesley voice. Lots of James, Adam Dalgish and Inspector Westford. "Like
the old guy. Let me go to Soho. Pick up comics and men. Wanted to watch.
Made them pay extra to watch. Old guys like Westford but not smart nice
guys, tweed guys. Unfuckable tweed guys."
Buffy caught Faith before she fell and Willow moved the glasses and bottle
away. Buffy moved the dark haired women to the floor away from furniture and
let her finish her seizure.
Willow examined her after this and then Buffy carried her to the den to
sleep on the couch.
When Buffy returned to the basement she found that Willow had magiced the
guy on the floor to the couch and covered him with a blanket. Buffy chuckled
a little, when she saw that Willow had chained the guy by the ankles to the
wall. It was a long chain they sometimes used when Oz visited that time of
the month.
"We really do have a lot of chains in this house." The slayer stated.
"Occupational hazard. Faith ok?"
"That's subject to interpretation, but she pinched my butt and told me I
have a nice ass. She'll live."
"Damn now there are two things, I agree with Faith on. You do have a nice
butt, Slayer."
"And play your cards right witch, and you may get to see it sans cloths,
unlike Faith."
Willow just starred at Buffy, her resolve face in place.
"What?" Buffy said defensively.
"Someday, love, you are going to tell me that story. I should warn you
that you talk in your sleep."
"Oh." Buffy said, then looked at Willow, "Oh - Ah what exactly did I say
because I only ever slept with Angel once, but I dreamed about him lots. You
know that, remember in college? I'll shut up now."
"Channeling me. Different babble mode. Honey I love you. I was teasing Buff.
But I'm not stupid. Faith, may use and abuse studs of the day, but you. She
has
a big hard on for you. Always has. I just figured when the time was right
you would tell me about, but that was high school."
"So, I don't have to tell you tonight."
"No. I would rather do something with a lot less words involved."
The two women had talked there way up the stairs and were now locking the
basement door. Wolfman and Hart, could wait until morning or sober, which
ever
came first.
"Buffy, I want you to get ready for bed, get any toys you want out, then
wait
for me. I'm going to check on Faith and then "
"Wordless communication." Buffy finished bouncing on her toes.
Willow just smirked and kissed her.
Willow checked on Faith, placing a trash can beside her. Then the witch
picked
up the phone and called her 'father in law' Willow wondered why 'father in
law' popped in her mind, but it did make her smile.
"Hello"
"Hi Joyce, is Giles around?"
"Is everything ok. Buffy's alright?" The frightened mother asked.
"Fine, she's out killing evil." Willow did not like lying to Joyce, but she
did not want Buffy and Joyce doing the mother daughter thing now. The red
head had different plans for her daughter. So Buffy was stripping, as they
spoke. Evil was the opposite of love and the slayer was going to be
practicing love. So she was going to be killing evil. Willow wondered why
she had to rationalize everything.
"Oh, Good." The happy mother said. "I'll just drag him out of the den.
Willow heard footsteps and whispers, then she heard Rupert Giles pick up the
phone.
"Willow, is everything alright?"
"Fine Giles, no that's not why I called."
"Please I am listening" said the former watcher.
"Faith picked up a Lawyer with Wolfman and Hart. She said that they brokered
the spell. Angel already found this much out already. He is passed out drunk
in the basement. I kind of used Oz's chains so he is not going anywhere
until morning."
"Yes we still be careful, lawyers and all."
"If he was drunk picking up Faith, he can't be high up, I figure he is just
fishing trip for Wolfman and Hart. He is not really my big concern."
"Alright just tell me." Giles said, as patiently as he could.
"It's Faith. When Faith was being drunk Faith she mentioned something. A
book she read. It was an English Mystery Novel. "
"Doesn't sound like Faith" Giles said
"My thoughts exactly. So I questioned her. I questioned her into a seizure,
not that the alcohol didn't help. Sorry my Doctor slipped out. Just of what
I got from her was that "tweed guy paid her. She was kept in a library with
lots of old books. Only thing she could read was English Mystery writers.
They let her go to Soho for comicbooks and men."
"Your saying Faith was in England."
"Would be my guess, but her mind is muddled. With the amount of damage there
it's really hard to get a clear picture. But my best guess from what I got
out of her before she went to 'as Buffy calls it, shake rattle and sleep
land', was that sometime on one of her walkabouts, she went to San Francisco
when the counsel offered to pay her to let them study her. They took her
back to England."
"Are you sure?"
"No, but I can check it out at work tomorrow. It is cool, sometimes to be a
CIA agent." Willow chuckled.
"Yes, well." Giles had no finish, for his adopted child. He loved the girls
more, than if they were his very own. He loved Xander too. They were his
children. Every time Jesse or Xand Jr. sat on his knee and called him
grandpa, Rupert Giles said a small pray of thanks to God. It was more then
he deserved.
"Goodnight, Giles I'll give Buffy your love. Bye"
"Ah, Bye."

Buffy was stretched across the bed, like a tiger waiting to pounce on it's
prey. Willow noticed that between the slayer's legs was a mount waiting for
Willow to saddle it.
"So Giles and Mom ok?"
"We've been a couple too long." Willow replied taking off her cloths.
"And yet here we are."
"Right, were we were meant to be. Buffy I love you."
"Ditto, now get those pants off and get over here, I most started without
you."
"Starting without me, is punishable under the Willow code, by no less then
ten
lashes or a week without sex."
"Do you really think you could go a week with out sex? Nympho witch."
"Hey, just because you aren't getting any doesn't mean I have to go
without." Willow tossed, the last item of clothing into her pile an began
crawling up the bed."
"Try it. You think Faith, is psycho slayer, trust me. it's not a pretty
site."
"So you're telling me, ten lashes is the way to go." Willow was laughing. as
she
met the slayers lips and began to tongue wrestle. Both women on there knees
upright. Willow laughed, when she felt the phallus bump her leg.
"Only ten, I'm the slayer. No less then 15 and I won't be able to show my
face at the slayer playground."
Willow choice to answer by twisting the phallus hard pushing it into the
slayers clit, while kissing the slayer's neck. Buffy only moaned and bucked
her
hips.
"15, hum, you have been bitchy, no wait that was me." Willow continued to
move the phallus trailing kisses to the slayer's breast. Buffy moaned and
tried to push Willow on her back. Will, stopped that with the touch of her
hands on the slayers thighs.
"15, well you did say I do, and I believe I reserved the right to punish you
for it, later."
"Yes you AaaaH did, sorry you touched a spot ahhh." Willow smiled, looking
at
Buffy's face, as she tortured he love.
"What should I use?" Willow asked standing up leaving a frustrated slayer.
"What do you want to use?"
"No, uh uh, sorry, Ms. Summers, what should I use?"
"Ms. Summers-Rosenburg, got to love those hyphenated names" Buffy said, as
she flopped on her back.
"Like it, but back on topic."
"Non verbal commutation."
"That too, but in a minute, so do you want 15 or should I remand your
sentence."
"Remand nope not that, add to it, but no remand here."
"So what do you want?"
"20 - belt, but after."
"After, After what?"
Buffy shot off the bed, and throw Willow across it. She forced, the Redhead
on her back and was stretched along her side. Buffy began to kiss the witch,
deepening the kiss with her tongue. Buffy let her hand wander, until it
landed
in-between Willows thighs. Buffy knew how to use her hands. She would have
made a super musician with fingers like that. Willow could only describe
Buffy's action as if she were the guitar and Buffy the rock star.
Buffy stayed with Willow kissing her mouth and neck while she played her
body. Willow Screamed out Buffy's name into her lovers mouth. Buffy held her
until her breathing was normal then she slide up her body and with the strap
on entered the redhead. This caught Willow off guard for a second, but only
a second. Buffy set a quick pace, only to became faster. Willow began
holding
off coming waiting for her lover. Buffy had the same look she had when she
was slaying vampires. Willow almost laughed at the images, that brought to
her. Finally know she could not hold out longer Willow touched Buffy's face
with both hands and said, "Cum with me Buffy! Cum with me!"
That was all it took. Buffy kissed Willow's neck and came, Willow followed
seconds later. It was a good cleansing orgasm for the lovers. They stayed
together lost, in the still point. Holding each other. Loved.

Then Buffy kissed Willow, sliding out of her. She removed the belt and
phallus. Then she found the belt. Willow had not moved, leaving her eyes
shut. Staying in the moment.
Buffy dived back on the bed, her cat like stance with the belt in her
mouth. When Willow didn't stir Buffy dropped the belt and her head onto
Willow's lap.
Willow opened one eye confused for a moment. "Buffy, I wasn't serious."
"Yes, you were, and so was I! The spell happened can't go back." Buffy said
kissing Willow's belly ring.
"You know I could legally have you locked up right now."
"Nope, never happen, refer to earlier conversation, can go without sex for
more than a week."
"With a belt?"
"Yep 20"
"Across you bottom?"
"Works for me."
"You do know there are people in the house."
"Passed out drunk. Besides, I won't cry out."
Willow gave her resolve face with arched eyebrow.
"Much, no one will hear. Will, you know I like it, if you do it." Buffy was
now fingering Willow's outer lips. Teasing them.
"I should be locked up."
"Yeah- Were do you want me."
"Between my legs."
Buffy ran her fingers inside the lips and flicked Willows clit. Then said,
"Spank first, eat second."
"And you because the dom. when?" Willow said, but she was already pulling
Buffy, to the end of the bed. Placing the slayer on her feet and bending
her
over with her ass in the air. "Ready!"
"Should I count."
"Yes, stop me, if it hurts" Buffy turned crossing her arms and Willow added
"Ok stop me if it hurts too much. You can stop me at anytime." Buffy leaned
over and kissed Willow's cheek, then returned to the correct position.
The first hit was little more than a tap and Buffy answered "One, Your
coffee sucks." Willow almost hit the floor laughing. The next hit was a
little harder. "Two, You hit like a girl."
"That the best insult you could come up with."
"Hit me hard and I'll think of something better."
"Three, You play with dead bodies."
"Four, You drive like your mother."
Number 5 hit Buffy hard across her back side. Buffy moaned in pleasure.
Willow waited for Buffy to count please the slayer was enjoying herself.
"Oh Five"
"No insult?"
"Sorry, that was so light I did even know you hit me."
"Lame." Willow hit the slayer's bottom hard
"Ah, yes" Buffy let out then added. "Six, You mow the law like Xander's
Uncle
Roy."
Willow counted her swings, loving Buffy's insults.
Willow had one more to go, she study the slayers body. Checking the marks
know they would fade by mid day tomorrow. She had covered the slayers bottom
and lower back with red marks now turning blue and purple. She had one more.
"Buffy lay down on your back."
Buffy smiled and jumped on the bed stretching her arms above her head.
Willow brought the belt down across the slayers stomach. Her hard firm
muscular stomach, that Willow admired. Willow kissed the blond on her
stomach and worked her way up her body.
Buffy then jumped up again and dove between Willows legs. She was in hyper
active slayer mode.
Willow was still catching her beneath, when Buffy began sucking on Willow's
clit. Willow had used a belt, but Buffy used her tongue. The slayer worked
her lover over until she was a puddle of nerves.
"No more, can't take any more" Willow begged pulling the slayer's head.
Buffy kissed her way up.
They both slept peacefully.

The next morning, Buffy dressed first. She was nursing a very hung over
Faith
trying to get her to eat, non liquid food. Willow was looking for her notes
in the den when all hell broke lose.
The Phone, fax and pagers all went off. Her computer was receiving e-mail
and the front door was ringing.
"I'll get the door you get the phone honey." Buffy said heading for the
door.
Faith covered her ears and said "I'll stay here and wish to be dead." Then
she another seizure.
So the phone rang and doorbell rang while Buffy placed Faith on the floor
and Willow did the doctor thing.

After only a few minutes Buffy answered the door. Pam was at the door with
another women who Buffy vaguely remembered seeing before but couldn't place
a name with.
"Sorry things were nuts here. Come on in." Pam noticed Buffy checking the
sun before asking them in.
Both women follow Buffy to the kitchen since she had practically ran from
the door.
When they got there they found both Buffy and Willow on there knees beside a
dark haired girl.
"I think the noise triggered it, too many bells and bruises."
"Is she through can I move her back to the couch?" Buffy asked.
"What's going on here?" Martha Reeves asked cautiously.
"She has a seizure disorder. When the phones and beepers all went off at
once it triggered a seizure." Willow explained. Willow knew, that Martha
hated her, and since she was now in the house this meant not good. Pam also
a doctor was on the floor next to Willow. "The drinking didn't help either.
How much has she had to drink."
"A lot, she was drunk when she got here and didn't stop for another hour.
Plus she is notorious for not taking her meds."
"She was born with this, a condition of trauma correct?" Pam asked fingering
a scar on head by her ear.
"Your good, ever think about becoming a forensics scientist." Buffy said
only to get evil stares from the room.
"Tough crowd. And yes brain damage after falling from a 3 story building
after I stabbed her." Buffy said it before she even thought about it.
"What"
"Mrs. Reeves it doesn't matter. It's a long story." Willow said, as the FBI
assistant director continued to stare at her lover.
"Well she seems stable for now, but she should see her doctor today."
"She'll sleep most of today. I'll call Michael and she if by hell do a house
call." Willow said
"So this is normal for her?" Pam asked
"Normal and Faith, are not two words I would use in a sentence but she has
done
this before. Her neurologist is a friend of mine. He does house visits for
me. If he has a problem, he'll commit her for a few days."
"Did you say commit her?" Martha asked
"Yeah- Dry her out, get her meds back in order. With Faith everything is
all or nothing so a drug treatment alcohol slash mental health place is
about the only way to get her stable."
"Only she has to want to go" Buffy said sadly "Can make her stay."
"Can you handle her alone?" Pam asked
"Oh yeah, we are old friends at this, Why is Willow going some where?" Buffy
asked
"Denver- We need her expertise in Denver Colorado." Martha said.
"We have army transport on stand by waiting for us." Pam added.
"Oh" Was all Willow said.
Buffy started to carry Faith to the Den, when Willow took one end of her
using her hand to point at Martha.
Willow went off to the bedroom to pack. Martha went with her. Reluctant to
let her out of her site. Willow thought, Oh joy spending time with her is
going to be fun.
Buffy and Pam went into the den to pack Willows electronics. Her portable
computer and med kit. The Med kit for field work was in the top of the
closet. Buffy used the desk chair to stand on. As she leaned up her draw
string pants slide down just enough for the shape eyed Dr. Nichols to see
the healing bruises.
"Buffy, you are not still have symptoms are you?" The worried doctor asked.
"Symptoms?" Buffy said turning around on the chair.
"I saw part of your back. Belt marks, Are the bruises and cuts coming back
and leave like the did during the spell?"
The slayer was bright red and speechless. She just stood on the chair
holding the field kit.
"Maybe I should examine them. That's a blood sample."
"NO!" Buffy shouted. Even Faith woke up only to fall back to sleep again.
Willow had come running in the room, "Buffy are you, ok?"
"I saw bruises on her when she was getting the kit down." Pam said, moving
the frightened slayer pushing her hips around to face Willow. Buffy was
holding up her pants and the kit not knowing were to hide like a deer in
headlights.
Willow calmly shut the den door practically on Martha and walked over to
Buffy. She took the kit and helped Buffy off the chair. Then she placed the
kit next to her computer case. "I know about the bruises."
"And are you doing anything, is it a second spell we didn't know about or
her body breaking down. Willow this could be series."
"It could be, it might be, but not the way your thinking. I gave her those
last night. They will be gone by lunch. They look what about a week or two
old now?"
"What do you mean you, gave her those bruises? Is the spell?"
"No spell, Pam think about it." Buffy had come up behind, Willow wrapping
her
arms around her stomach pulling her close. Letting her know she was
supported.
"I don't understand."
"Yes, you do" Buffy said "Think about Pam, you're a smart women"
"Pam, the spell it, changed things. It made us look at our dark sides. It
shocked me, how dark that side was."
"Me too, Things you, really don't want to know about yourself" Buffy
continued
"So we saw, we did things."
"We liked, some of the things we did, at least I did." Buffy said as she
blushed.
"So now you what beat your girl friend for kicks."
"With in reason. We got a book. I made Buffy read it too."
"You didn't make me, encourage maybe" Buffy said
"S and M Guide Book you're kidding?"
"Are, either of us laughing?" Willow stated resolve face in place.
"Ok, so you, I don't even want to think about it."
"Good" Was Buffy's response
"It means a lot to me, you care. I know the whole spell thing got out of
control. This is the best we can deal with. It's kind of fun." Willow
said, kiss Buffy's cheek.
"What do you think Buffy?" Pam asked
"Willow's better with words, than I am, but I like. Something, inside of me
really likes it. You know, Willow doesn't really hurt me. I'm the slayer. I
could ripe her in two and you know it. So if I really didn't like it, I
would
stop her."
"It's not like we do it all the time. Just once in a while. Last night was
the only time since our honeymoon."
"Consenting Adults. Great. I guess, I should have known the spell would
change something. Is there anyone you can see, a therapist maybe."
"I'm not getting locked up again" Buffy said.
"Pam, I thought about it. Buffy and I tried a therapist with disastrous
effects.
But you're right, we should find someone to help us."
"Support group maybe. I think they have S & M groups. In the mean time you
have me. I did two turns in psychiatrist. We will talk about this more. This
is not over! You both understand this? Right ladies."
"Right." They both said and Buffy saluted.
Pam then roughly turned Buffy around and peek in her pants. "Well, was it
worth it?" Pam asked
"Oh yeah, I made Willow come so hard she could speak for an hour." The
slayer answered pulling up her pants. Willow, was as red as her hair.
"So Willow had a good time, what about Buffy?" Pam asked laughing
"Oh Buffy cam hard too, Buffy still not talk, very non verbal." Buffy said
in cave slayer voice.
Pam and Buffy just laughed, as Willow tried to curl up into the furniture
while
she packed her computer and med kit. In an hour the FBI/CIA were all out the
door. The slayer was dumping cold water over a very human, hung over demon
lawyer, while Faith slept the day away.

"The extreme always gets a reaction" -Heathers

"Anyone who's not having fun here, follow me." -Buffy