Untitled title hot of the presses

Ok, so I'm not much of a series writer. Actually, truth be told, I've never attempted it
before. So I've decided that the "Untitled" story is going to be the first in a series.
I've already started the second one - It's the prequel I promised about how Cordy and
Willow got together. So I was thinking and thinking as I'm prone to do, and I came up
with it while writing the Cordy and Willow saga (Which by the way is called "The Road to
Recovery"). So without further fanfare here it is.

"The Road to Self Discovery"

So, gathering yet titles while I may, I decided to name all these fics that go together
"The Road" series. So that's it folks. Update "Untitled" if you've archived it and
change the name. Also include somewhere that it's the first in "The Road" Series.

By the by, I always have reasons for my nutty ideas and this is no different. So I came
up with it while, get this, listening to a comercial. Here's the poem that inspired me:

"The Road Not Taken"

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that, the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet, knowing how way leads onto way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I --
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
By - Robert Frost.

So that's it. I've written 3 parts of "The Road to Recovery" so far and I'm toying with
the idea of holding out on you guys until it's done and beta'd. Yes, I have my own
personal beta reader so you can't get an advanced copy that way...nice try though...lol.

I'm still trying to catch up on fic from when I was on vacation so if I haven't commented
I haven't read it yet. Sorry. I'll catch up to you all one of these days. Okay, so I'm
off to write the end of part 3....talk soon!!

~~Kimber
--
http://www.Kimbers-Corner.net (A little bit'o everything including BTVS)