The fic

Hey,

This one is for Pat, just to keep him busy for a few
couple of seconds : ) It's not a fic, it's not a review, it's just the Chaos
demon that
Joss and Pat send here that is making me writing some meaningless things.

Once upon a time there was a little girl...woman, woman, sorry...
okay, there was a little woman named Bunny.She was a Slayer, a vampire
slayer, well, she was now.Until she was around fifteen she was the typical
"my head is there to separate my ears" kind of girl, you know, the kind
of girl that , in every single tv show, makes the lives of the good guys
a living hell.But that all changed when she learned that she was the Chosen
One,
the Slayer,the Wonder Woman....no, that's the wrong show, my point is: she
was there
to fight against the darkness and the real ugly things.So, she, Bunny
Spring, with her
carrot in hand(poor girl, never realized that the carrot part was just a
little joke
from her looker, oh well....)

Okay, let's forward this thing a little bit.The guy died, she moved to
Sunnyhell,
met her new looker, Mr Tweed, Cordy , Xander, Angel and Willow.Oh Willow,
the slayer
fell for Willow the minute she came to Sunnyhell.How couldn't she ? She was
smart, funny,
cute, friendly, and all that crap that one would think of someone one
loves.But there
was a little problem, the hacker from heaven was in love with Xander, who
was in love
with the slayer,who was in love with the hacker, who was in love with
Willow, there
was this whole bizarre love triangle going on.So Bunny did the only thing
that a victim of an
unrequired love would do(in a hellmouth): she went for the dead.She, while
her love
worshiped the other boy she got friendly with the Dead guy she was supposed
to kill.
Time passes, things with Deady(her nickname for him) get more serious.The
guy starts
talking about the names they're going to give to the kids they would spend
their lives
wishing they had, looking for new cripts and all that.The Slayer, not ready
to admit that she's
only in the relationship because the one she wants doesn't want her(was
starting to date a dog
, a weredog) , does the only thing she could do in a situation like this,
she has sex with him.
She thought that was the best way out,it would calm the guy, plus, the guy
is dead, so no
risks..at least that's wath she thought.
But bad things came out of it.The guy became evil, had a few killing
rampages and was sent to
hell by the slayer

Kay, moving on.Bunny ran away and only returned after the summer was over, a
new slayer came,
Deady came back.X and W got friendly, B and Faith (slayer girl) got more
than friendly, people
found out things about people, Deady brooded, Faith became evil and had a
few killing rampages
(do you see a pattern here?)Bunny had a torrid affair(so torrid that didn't
make it to the sceen,
but it happened) with the leathered version of her best friend, the major
becaome a snake and
forced everybody to eat the forbidden apples, Bunny and her little friends
defeated him(worms,
people at Sunnydale see demons on a weekly basis but are afraid of warms, go
figure...), Angel
and the Cordy Mc Bitch leave and W and B spend the entire summer alonew, in
W's room, with only a
little mouse to keep them company.Use your imagination for this one, after
all, i don't want to
invade their privacy .

They're in college now and Bunny is in a hormonal frenzy, it seems that the
summer wasn't
as busy as we thought(or it was, and she was spoiled), so she sleeps with
everyone in sight.
The year goes and something unexpected happens : wereOz cheats and them
leaves Willow.Bunny,
as any best friend would do, comforts Willow in any (and I do mean any) way
she can.Things
get serious, the hacker is scared, shuts the slayer down and she goes to the
arms of the first
man she runs into.They have sex then start dating.Willow gets jealous and
starts having
a very unclear relationship with the "the writers are droping hints that i
may be evil
in case some people decide they're not ready to see real same sex
relationship" girl.
One day Buffy wakes up and realizes that Riley is, in a certain way,
Willow.She decides
that she is tired of waiting and hiding her feelings, so she just gets up,
in her PJ's,
walks over to the class she was supposed to be in, grabs Willow and kisses
her until the
girl can't breath.They're together now.All is well in the hellmouth.To
complete the happy
ending we just will say that Riley and Tara comforted each other.

The end.

Okay, now that i let the genaral public know the state of my mental health
i'll just say a few
words.I know that didn't make much sense, but it's not supposed to.This is
just a bitter overall
review of the show provided by a Buffy/Willow fan that is cursing himself
for living in a city
that has no real bridges so he can jump.Picture this:carnival, about ten
days away, Rodrigo ,
a guy with a broken leg and lots of bruise (once upon a time there was
little boy that during
his gram's b-day tried to teach his 5 years old cousin how to skate, once
upon a time there was
a rock,once upon a time there was a hospital bed_you know, i'm starting to
think that my familly
alone is supporting the hospital) , carnival plans: ruined.I'm a tad little
upset now.Well,
at least I'll get to spend my days seing the 'i'm one leaf away from naked'
people on the screen.

Oh well, ces't la vie.Oh, and to the ones that seem to think that it's my
duty as a daddy
to provide fics(i, like a nice good guy, asked for more fics from Pat and
Kim and called me on it,
i tried to explain the whole i don't write thing, but still...), i'd like
to let you know that
i have this idea i can't get out of my head, so i'll try, for real this
time.

And Pat, i read your story.You know i loved it.I'm THE fan of your work, you
know that.
I'll send the feedback, really, i will.Oh, i tottaly loved the sitting on
the lap(i'm
ordinary moments kind of guy, remember : ) And the waking up part was sweet,
really sweet.

Angela: you're back.Shakes the computer to see if he's reading right.She's
back.You disappeared for
awhile, but you're back , yeah, and what a way to get back, wow.I mean,
Buffy angsty, lots
and lots and lots and lots of Buffy is suffering because of Willow
moments.Nice cute Tara and
Willow moments, i'm loving it.You know, if i wasn't still recovering from
the fact that Nerdgurrl
has refused my proposal(something about being married, as if that could stop
us from living the
romance of the century *sniff, sniff* My two favorite things in a Buffy /
Willow fic are: future
themed(especially if there are kids in the middle, i have this killer image
of what would be like
the gang from now met the one from ten years in the future, W and B
together, familly like, how
they would react and all that.) and Buffy angsty ones(life, well, love life,
is too easy for
that girl.I mean, so one guy turned evil and the other didn't call, but she
never really
longed for someone or had an unrequired love, i like people that had
unrequired love situations).So,
killer job.

Kimber, oh Kimber.I'm hurt, i'm deeply hurt.Xander and Buffy, XANDER AND
BUFFY? Are you trying to kill me.Okay, i'm
crying, you made me cry.I need lonly Buffy,. i need to see that girl
suffering, in pain...i need
to see her far away from Xander.Okay, now the good stuff.It's not a secret
that i'm a Willow/Anyone
fan(well, I'm a Buffy /Willow lover, but if that can't happen...) but the
Willow/Cordy, Willow/Faith
(and Tara and Willow are getting there after the punching scene in This
Year's girl)ships are my
second favorites.I was a Cordy/Xander fan when i started watching the show,
it was only natural.
So it goes without saying that the thought of a W/C/B love triangle.And the
whole moving slow was nice,
made it more real.About the chat thing , I'm all for it.It's a great idea,
we will talk.Love you.

Shadow, you out there? I didn't forget about you, you own me a cage scene
and you're going to pay
: ) And when i said i wanted Buffy back in Stormchaser i meant the kissie
Buffy, so get on with it.
And i read the moonlight fic, gotta love Buffy as the wolfy.And the musician
part was a nice touch.
I wonder who she is thinking about when she's writing.You HAVE to write
more.Fast.I'm sending the
gremlins after you : )

Cilia.I know it has being awhile, but i haven't forgotten about
you.Everytime i check my box i
expect to see a new part of your series.So you better keep on writing them,
and fast, you can count on me
as a faithfull reader.

Carol: naughy girl.I like that.I've been following all of your series, but
my favorite one is the Bored
one, i love the whole concept.When is the next part coming out.

Alex: cute series, all of them, don't slow down.I need to see what's comuing
next.And i don't do
the waiting thing, so DO IT; DO IT NOW. He, he , he, kidding

Erin.I don't think that there are enough good words to say about you.You're
a nice surprise,
a perfect addition to the W/B fans.Al of your fics are just so...Plus.,
bonus poits for
the after they're together fics.

Janine, janine, where are you? It's not like you're still in the cast of
Friends or anything : )
Kidding.And i know you haven't wrote anything new(well, you did, saw it On
Pink Rabbit's site,
but we will talk about that later).So come back, you don't need to come
bearing gifts, your
presence is enough(well, for two or three days, but still : )

PB.I worship you, i really do, and i don't think i'm the only one.You're my
godess, my muse.
I mean, i dare anyone to find a fic from this little rabbit that is anything
but perfect.
Time has passed and i still admire you the same way i did back when the only
Pg Buffy fic i read
was Spinning.Okay, so i'm still waiting for the sequel to Dorm Life(come on,
we need it), and
the Spinning and the next parts from Future Imperfect, but it's okay, i know
you're working on it
and that it'll be done in the next twenty four hours, so... : )

Okay, that was it.That's not the real feedback, i'll write an essay to each
of you, but i just thought
i should acknowledge the good work and beg for more : )

See ya.