FIC: Two Worlds (Chapter 4: Feast of Surprises)

Hey all!

Yes I'm still at it and now we getting to the good stuff <g> you'll see:

1. Some rather unusual pairings
2. Amy gets a shock when she finds out who Vitor really is.
3. Buffy and Willow enjoy the peace and each other
4. Joyce and Al'x compete in various activities, which include drinking and
racing.
5. Stjar'a inroduces Cordy to her parents and then ends up wandering into
the forest with her afterwards.

Cilia

Enjoy!

Two Worlds
Cilia

Chapter 4: Feast of Surprises

"You look stunning." Willow exclaimed as she stepped into their room.
Buffy stood in the center of the room there in a floor length affair of
green and gold which hugged every curve down to her hips before splashing
down to the floor like a waterfall, her hair was tied up with silver strands
and on her hand sparkled two rings, one gold, her wedding band and the other
silver, the engagement ring Willow had willed into existence when she'd
proposed.
"Well enjoy it while you can ,cause in about two months I won't fit it into
this." Buffy said as she turned around to take in Willow's appearance.
The dark blue dress she wore was bordered with silver and looked more like a
robe, flowed over her form, hiding the curves Buffy so loved to caress, her
hair was flowing seemingly freely and it's silver streaks standing out
against the darkness of the dress.
"I'm a witch I therefore I have to wear this to indicate my status." Willow
explained.
"They pegged me as a warrior." Buffy said with a smile and did a turn.
"And you're hiding a sword in that?" Willow asked and inspected the dress
closely.
"A small dagger actually. Wanna try to find it?" Buffy asked innocently and
held up her hands.
Willow stepped up to her and ran her hands over her hips.
"Not there." Buffy said in a sing song voice.
The hands roamed up over the Slayer's stomach, under the curves of her
breast and the over them. Buffy gasped and Willow grinned.
"Not there I guess." She said as her hands traveled over Buffy's shoulder
and down her back. They went over the round cheeks of her butt and back up
again then sliding down from her arms from her shoulders, then down from her
fingers towards her thighs and from there down to the sandaled feet.
"Okay I give and you better not be hiding it between you're buttcheeks,
because seeing you retrieve it would be just too.." Willow trailed off as
Buffy seemingly pulled a dagger from nowhere..
"Where?" Willow asked as she looked at the knife.
The short blade was thin, real thin, almost transparent.
"Al'x gave it to me, said that I'd look naked without a weapon." Buffy said
with a smile.
"And you had it were."
"Feel it." Buffy said as she offered Willow the dagger.
"It has no texture." Willow exclaimed.
"It rested on my hip, but you didn't feel it." Buffy explained.
Willow closed her eyes and warm green glow flowed across the blade.
"Now I can feel it." She exclaimed as her eyes open again.
"Knew you could." Buffy said as she kissed her.
"Buffy." Willow exclaimed as she felt a roaming hand,
"Sorry, feast, our honor, forgot." Buffy said with a smile.
"Later I promise." Willow said as she offered her arm to her.
"I'll keep you to that."

Buffy and Willow stepped into the grant hall. Its walls were covered with
tapestries depicting heroic actions and famous legends, they could have
sworn one or two battle featured a tall dark man that looked just like Al'x.
"There they are." Willow said as she waved towards the high table at which
Amy and Joyce were currently seated. Amy waved back at hem
"She looks happy." Buffy stated.
"The more sensitive beings are keeping away from your mom though." Willow
said as they moved past a group of elves that looked at them curiously.
"They say her aura is like fire." Buffy explained.
"Where are Cordy and Stjar'a?" Willow wondered.
"They're meeting up with Stjar'a's parents I think."
"We on standby?" Buffy asked as she looked around.
"Yep, I have the ice-cream spell on standby."
"There's an ice-cream spell?" Buffy asked.
"Among other things. Where do you think that whipped cream came from last
night?" Willow asked innocently. Buffy gasped, but then it turned into a
grin.

"Nervous?" Cordelia asked as Stjar'a squeezed her hand.
"No, not as long as you're with me." Stjar'a said with a smile.
They stood in the great hall, waiting for Stjar'a parents to enter, they
both wore similar dresses, both green, but different in a way that Stjar'a's
was dark forest green and lined with silver, while Cordelia's the color of
jade and lined with gold.
Two figures walked through the huge doors leading into the hall, both had
silvered hair and wore very dark forest green clothing, the man had a red
flowing cape and slim sword rested at his site. They both looked around the
hall.
"Father, mother." Stjar'a nodded as they walked up to greet them.
"Stjar'a." The woman exclaimed as she hugged her daughter.
"Missed you too mother." Stjar'a said as she hugged her mother back.
Her father wasn't as enthusiastic in his greeting towards his daughter.
"It's good to see that you're still alive." He said in a grave voice, but
then broke into a huge smiled.
"Welcome home." He said as he hugged her.
Cordelia stood by and smiled, they weren't that bad, maybe this would go
okay after all. She felt Stjar'a take her hand.
"Cordy this is Amrata my mother." Stjar'a said and Cordelia nodded towards
the woman. The woman just studied her closely.
"And this is Sironis my father." She said.
"It's pleasure to meet you both." Cordelia said with a nod.
"Mother, father this is Cordelia Chase my. ast'one." Stjar'a said and there
was a dead silence in the great hall and everyone turned towards the
entrance.
"That went well." Cordelia muttered.
"All hail King Vitor Solonus and his champing Al'x of the Sun." Was
proclaimed in a booming voice and Cordelia alongside Stjar'a turned towards
the doors. Stjar'a's parents were frozen in place.

"And why are you so happy?" Buffy asked Amy as they took they're seats.
"No reason."
"It's a man." Joyce stated. She was dressed in black and sword was slung
over her back. The nervous elf earlier had explained that no dress codes
applied for avatars of the higher planes and therefore she was free to wear
whatever she wanted.
"Elf actually." Amy said and then covered her mouth.
"Oh even better." Buffy said with glee as she leaned forward.
"It's nothing really, I was up on the walls looking over the forest and the
city, then this really cute elf came and we started talking."
"And what does this elf look like?"
"All hail King Vitor Solonus and his champion Al'x of the Sun!" Was
proclaimed and the hall went silent."
"Like that." Amy muttered in a weak voice and pointed at the King, dressed
in golden and scarlet.
King Vitor and Al'x walked through the great hall towards the high table.
The respect for the two obvious to everyone.
They took they're place at the table and Vitor smiled down at Amy, before
looking up at the gathering. The was a rustle as an elfin woman was seen
running from the hall, followed shortly by another elf. He cleared his
throat as Stjar'a and Cordelia made their way discreetly towards the high
table.
"Elfin royals, ambassadors of the Gathering of Beings, honored guests. We're
gathered here today to celebrate not just the return of my champion Al'x Sun
and royal Stjar'a, but also that they've returned with champions of another
realm to aide us should there be war." He said as he swept his hands out
wide motioning them and the cheering began.
"The night is theirs!" He exclaimed over the thunder of cheers that
increased threefold.
"They're just celebrating because they're not paying." Vitor whispered to
Amy and she giggled nervously as the servants started literally hauling in
large trays laden with food and a massive barrels were carried into the
center of the hall.
"Elfin wine, be careful." Al'x said as waiters started pouring the red fluid
into their goblets.
"Wow!" Joyce said as she tasted the wine and quickly removed the goblet from
Buffy.
"Hey!" The Slayer exclaimed.
"You're pregnant and trust your mother you shouldn't be drinking this."
Joyce said as she gulped down the contents of the goblet she'd taken.
"And you can?" Buffy asked with a raised eyebrow.
"You guys okay?" Willow asked as she leaned towards Stjar'a and Cordelia.
Stjar'a was staring down into her wine.
"We'll be okay." Cordelia said reassuringly and rubbed Stjar'a'a back.
"I'll live." Stjar'a muttered as she straightened her back, she could cry
later. Right now she had to keep face.
"If you need anything."
"We know." Cordelia said as she padded Willow's hand.

"I apologize." Vitor said he cut the meat on his platter.
"For what?" Amy asked as her head shot up.
"For not telling you the whole truth." He said.
"I understand really I do. I mean you're the king and sometimes you just
need to get out." Amy trailed of and looked up.
"I'm making you nervous I can see it." He said with a sympathetic smile.
"No it's just that I though you were really swell and all that and now."
"Now what? I am still the same person I was today." He said.
"I know I'm being silly." Amy said sheepishly.
"You're human, it's natural."
"Hey!" Amy stated and Vitor grinned at her. Amy realized that her fear was
somewhat fading and started giggling. The exchange between them did not go
unnoticed.

"Lets take a walk." Cordelia said when the feast was in full swing and most
of the guest had made they're way into the courtyard were a band was
playing, a huge bonfire had been lit and elves and other beings danced
around it. They caught a glimpse of Amy and Vitor dancing, they also saw Al'
x and Joyce seemingly engage in a drinking contest at one of the tables and
Buffy and Willow were nowhere to be seen.
"I'd like that." Stjar'a as she took her hand.
"So you think they'll get over it?" Cordelia asked as the music faded behind
them and they were surrounded by the forest.
"My father will come back tomorrow no doubt." Stjar'a said as she looked up
at the two moons. Cordelia wrapped her arms around her ast'one.
"We'll be okay." She whispered into her ear.
"I know and like I said it doesn't matter what they think."
"You remember how mine took it?" Cordelia asked the whole thing seemed so
funny in the memory.
"She's your what?" Stjar'a giggled as she remembered Cordelia's mother's
reply.
"And dad just had his jaw on the floor." Cordelia added.
"But they accepted it, eventually." Stjar'a said and leaned closer.
"You see, we'll be okay." Cordelia said and kissed the top of her head.
"Lie down with me?" Stjar'a asked.
"Here?"
"Yes under the moons amidst the trees." Stjar'a said as she lowered herself
to the ground. Cordelia smiled as she lowered her self down on top of her.

"I feel like everyone's watching me." Amy said as she and Vitor spun around
in the light of the fire to the rhythm of the music.
"They are." Vitor said as they slowed down a bit.
"That really helps my already suspicious attitude right now." She commented.
"They're probably wondering what this old elf is doing with that beautiful
young human witch." He said and blush crept to Amy's cheeks.
"Stop it." She giggled.
"I'm serious." He said.
"About what part?"
"Now if I told you it wouldn't be any fun now would it." He said with an
evil grin.
"Urgh you. elf!" Amy said and then broke into another fit of giggles.

"Things turned out okay didn't they?" Buffy asked Willow as they sat in the
now nearly empty great hall.
"Stjar'a and Cordy are hanging in there." Willow said as she nibbled at a
piece of fruit.
"Amy seems to be over Wes and is having fun with a king to boot." Buffy said
as she swallowed another piece of meat.
"Your mom seems to be enjoying herself." Willow said and the looked at the
plate still in front of Buffy.
"What?" Buffy asked.
"I've heard of eating for two, but."
"Ssh!" Buffy hissed.
"But."
"Wills you better stop now, or you're not getting any tonight." Buffy
threatened.
"I'm stopping." Willow said quickly.
"And Al'x is as blank as ever?" Buffy went on.
"I think I saw him sneak of with some elf maiden."
"There he is." Buffy pointed as Al'x ran past the entrance with a blond
woman in tow.
"Buffy that was no elf." Willow whispered. "It was."
"Oh my god!" Buffy exclaimed.

"I win!" Joyce exclaimed triumphantly as she slammed the cup down on the
wooden table set up in the courtyard. They'd started this game because very
few beings dared to come near them, Joyce because of fear and the respect
and awe for Al'x was so great that people just stared, but didn't approach.
"That you do." Al'x stated calmly and reached for the now empty bottle.
"Should I get another bottle?" Joyce asked as she stood up. "Or do you care
for a different kind of contest?" She asked.
"I left my sword in my room." Al'x said in the same calm voice.
"We could always fetch it." Joyce stated.
"Race you!" Al'x exclaimed with a sudden burst of energy as he sprung to his
feet.
"Oh no you don't." Joyce said as she ran after him.
She caught up with him just before he entered the main building and tackled
him to the ground. They lay on the ground for a moment. She pinning him down
and there was fire in her eyes. Al'x stared up with the same calm look on
his face, although the was tugging at the edges of his mouth and a twinkle
in his eyes.
"Lets get that sword shall we." She stated as she stood up and offered him a
hand.
"Hmmm. sure." Al'x said as he grabbed the offered hand and rushed into
palace with her in tow.
The heavy wooden door slammed shut behind them and then a thud could be
heard as someone was slammed against it.