OT: Song suggestion for fic

Ok...so the Moby post about songs got me to thinking and I've had this one running around
in my head for a while, I just don't know what to apply it to.. Why don't one of you all
give it a try. I honestly can't tell if it's Buffy or Willow speaking......the song is
from Toy Story 2 and is called 'When She Loved Me' and you can go HERE to listen to a
sample. You need either a window's media player or Real Audio player.

When somebody loved me
Everything was beautiful
Every hour we spent together
Lives within my heart

And when she was sad
I was there to dry her tears
And when she was happy so was I
when she loved me

Through the summer and the fall
We had each other that was all
Just she and I together
Like it was meant to be

And when she was lonely
I was there to comfort her
And I knew that she loved me

So the years went by
I stayed the same
But she began to drift away
I was left alone
Still I waited for the day
When she?d say
I will always love you

Lonely and forgotten
I never thought she?d look my way
And she smiled at me and held me
Just like she used to do
Like she loved me
When she loved me

When somebody loved me
Everything was beautiful
Every hour we spent together
Lives within my heart
When she loved me

~~Kimber
--
http://www.Kimbers-Corner.net

"Sure Willow is bi! And she's getting it on with a man! To all you fanboys out there:
Damn, I am an *evil bastard* ain't I?"
Joss Whedon, Creator BTVS

". . .and so far, well, the only thing that I know she likes is you."
Riley to Willow, 'Initiative'

"It's a good fight, Buffy, and I want in."
"I kinda love you."
Buffy and Willow, 'Choices'

"I. . .I just kinda like having something that's just . . You know, mine."
"I am, you know. . .yours."
Willow and Tara, 'Who Are You?'