ff: Walking the cat.

Title: Walking the Cat.
Rating: NC- 17. Smut
Chapter One: If I can't be With You
Disclaimer: All BTVS characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy.
Feed Back: YES!
Walking the Cat.
Chapter One: If I can't be With You

"I said go walk the cat!"
"But Will!'
"Resolve face, Now walk the cat."
"I'm not wearing the leash and collar!" The cat stated.
"Just shut up and put it on." The slayer said taking the collar and leash
from Willow's hand and throwing it at the cat, before turning back to the
redhead. "Will we should talk about this, the cat can take herself for a
walk."
"Buffy, resolve face. Now go."
The cat was in the process of pulling her shirt over her head when Buffy
began snapping the collar in place. The slayer then hooked the leash to it
as the cat unsnapped her jeans. The cat picked her clothes up and placed
them over the chair by the door while Buffy continued to stare down Willow.
Willow just stared back anger filling her eyes.
Buffy tugged the leash and said, "Come on." The cat shapeshifted into lion
form. Her tail wagging as she pushed against the slayer's leg. Buffy picked
up her supply bag and flung it over her shoulder before turning the door
handle.
Buffy headed out the door, the leash held loosely in her hand. The cat
walked beside the slayer rubbing against the slayer's leg as they headed
toward the cemetery. Buffy reached down casually and rubbed behind the cat's
ears rewarded by the purr of containment from the cat.
Once they were in the cemetery Buffy held the leash tightly. The cat had
begun to hunt. The bond between them was now working at its peak. The slayer
and cat were hunting prey. The cat located a newborn then perched on the
tombstone above it. Buffy let the leash drop and sat on the headstone next
to cat waiting for the sun to go down.
It wasn't a long wait and when the sun had set the slayer began to listen
for the sire coming to claim it's newborn childe. Leaving the fledgling to
the cat Buffy went to take care of the sire and his minions.
Buffy had dusted the first of the minions when she heard the cat's roar. The
slayer had plenty of time before she would need to return to the cat. It was
in the creature's nature to play with its prey before killing it. Still
Buffy knew the cat could feel her presents. If the slayer were in any real
trouble the cat would kill the fledgling quickly and be at her side. The cat
was nothing if not loyal.
Buffy finished the last three vampires and returned to find the cat rolling
in the grave. It's paws stretched playfully out to her and roared. Even in
the dark Buffy could see the blood soaked teeth and fur on the cat. The cat
enjoyed a bloody kill. Buffy sat down next to the cat and rubbed its belly.
Their bond let them feel as the other felt. The cat purred happy in the
touch of it's mate.
Then the Cat surprised Buffy by pouncing on top of the slayer pinning her to
the ground licking her in the face.
"Hey stop that. Fight fair." The slayer said laughing at the cat's playful
nature.
The cat shifted into human form and kissed the slayer's lips. The purr still
sounding from its throat.
"It was a good fight, Yes." The cat asked. Her eyes flickering between human
and cat form glowing in the dark.
"I dusted, I guess it was good." Buffy said returning the kiss.
"We don't have to wait for Willow. In her present mood I don't think she
would mind." The cat said kissing the slayer's neck.
Buffy smiled before throwing the cat off of her. The cat sailed through the
air changing in mid flight into lion form landing on its feet.
"Not without Will. Especially in the her present mood." Buffy said rolling
onto her stomach facing the cat.
The cat trotted over and lying in front of the slayer. The cat shifted back
to human form rolling onto its back.
"I can smell your arousal." The cat whispered
Buffy rubbed the cat's stomach and then dipped her hand between the cat's
legs. "And I can feel yours. We wait for Willow."
The cat growled. "Pizza then?"
"After we slayer some more. Those were not the only vampires in the city."
Buffy grabbed the leash and stood up. The cat shifted to lion form.
They hunted for another two hours. Buffy gave the cat a towel and let her
clean most of the dirt and blood away. The slayer helped the cat dress. She
always carried sweet pants, tee shirts and sandals in her bag. Lastly Buffy
removed the leash and collar and placed it in the bag.
The two women held hands as they left the cemetery. Crossing the street to
the pizza parlor. Buffy ordered a veggie special and meat lovers pizza while
the cat sat outside the building still too dirty to risk going inside. The
cat needed meat. Her diet was mostly raw meat but she loved pizza.
The two returned home with dinner hoping Willow was in a better mood. Buffy
set up the table while the cat got into the shower. After placing the
pizza's in the over the slayer joined the cat. They showered quickly. The
cat taking joy in standing in the back watching Buffy wash. Her eyes now
fully in cat mode.
When they were both clean they returned to the kitchen and called for Willow
to join them.
Dinner was silent. Buffy left the cat to do the dishes while she returned
with Willow to the den.
"Ok I walked the cat now can you tell me what the hell I did this time?"
"Buffy, you didn't do anything." Willow said sadly
"What did Tecal do then."
"Nothing. It has nothing to do with either of you. I just needed to be
alone."
"Willow you know I love you right."
"Yes I am your alpha as Tecal puts it." They both looked up as they heard
the sound of the TV turned on.
"Go watch TV with Tecal. She likes you to snuzzle."
"She likes it when you snuzzle too."
"She likes it when anyone snuzzles. No, go really, I just need to finish
some work. I'll join you before bed."
"She is probably watching the Auboun Society. I could just sit her with you
quietly."
"Make her watch a Bruce Lee film. She likes those."
"If that's what you want." Buffy said reluctantly and started to leave the
office. Willow grabbed Buffy's wrist and pulled her back. She reached up and
kissed the slayer. "Buffy you know I love you."
"I kinda hoped that was the case." Buffy returned the kiss and went in to
the living room.
Tecal was back in cat form. Head following the birds on the TV.
"No Animal planet tonight. Willow said we should watch Bruce Lee."
The cat growled but Buffy knew it was only in mock anger. The cat was
pleased she had joined her.
The cat shifted and replied. "Ok but The Game of Death I am tired of Enter
the Dragon."
"For someone with a PHD, Tecal you have a limited idea of fun." Willow said
as she entered the living room. The cat shifted in to lion and wagged it's
tail before running to Willow. She rubbed the redhead's legs and pushed her
toward the coach. Buffy put the film in before she lay down in the witch's
arms on the coach. The cat curled up at there feet beside the coach.
After the movie ended the three went to bed. Willow and Buffy under the
covers and the cat at the end of the bed. Willow knew the slayer, and the
cat for that matter, were both aroused. Slaying always made them that way.
Willow had gone to bed without clothes as a way of telling Buffy she wanted
to make love. Buffy would never mention her needs to Willow. Buffy had spent
a lot of time suppressing them. But Faith had been right. Slaying made you
hungry and horny.
And now that Buffy was bonded to the cat the needs were that much harder for
her to suppress. Now Buffy had to suppress her own needs and the cats. It
wasn't Tecal's fault either. The counsel had tricked them all. The amazing
part was that Tecal had excepted her as Buffy's alpha mate. If Tecal had
fought harder or been more ambitions Willow might have been dead or Buffy
would have killed Tecal, which would have lead to Buffy's own death. The
counsel had tricked them into this relationship hoping for exactly that. One
or all to be dead from the bonding.
The slayer without her sorceress mate might be controllable the counsel
naively thought. It might allow the counsel to again rule the slayer as she
grieved for her mate. Or as they had truly hoped the cat or the slayer would
kill each other. Bonded as they were, if Buffy killed the cat she would go
insane and die soon. The cat could only survive bonded. The idea that the
three of them could make a relation ship work was something they had never
considered.
Buffy had made them pay in the end. Not in lives or blood, but in money. A
great deal of money. Buffy had received over two million pounds from the
counsel. Roughly five million dollars American.

Cat watched her mates make love. Wagging her tail and purring. It had
bothered Willow for a long time, the cat watching them from the foot of the
bed. It had bothered her even more when the cat had watched in human form.
Now it was just part of daily life.
Buffy was always tender with Willow. Careful and loving. Buffy always made
love to Willow first. Always wanting Willow to know she was Buffy's first
love. Whatever Willow wanted Buffy would do. Buffy was a good lover. Not
that Willow had ever had that many. Willow would not touch Buffy until she
had finished with Tecal. She would allow the slayer to make love to her.
Bring her to orgasm first with her fingers. Then the slayer would tenderly
kiss her way down to Willow's core. Buffy would flick her tongue over the
sensitive flesh, her fingers entering her. Then Buffy would suck her nub
into her mouth and the witch would buck against the slayer fulfilled. When
Buffy would finish, the witch with shaky legs would roll on her side to
watch her lover take the cat.
Buffy would pull the covers back and hold them open. The cat in lion form
would slowly walk to her mate then some how shift into human form landing
underneath the slayer.
As gentle as Buffy was with Willow, she was rough and hard with the cat.
They would roll in a fight for dominance. Kissing and biting as they rolled.
Buffy would always win. The cat wanted the slayer to win. Wanted, needed the
slayer to own her body and soul. Buffy would pin the girl to the bed forcing
her arms above her head. Holding them together in one of her strong hands
while forcing her legs apart. This was their foreplay. The cat would growl
and roar loudly. Buffy would roughly force her hand between the girl's legs
until her whole fist was in the cat. When the cat would began to purr, the
slayer would let her arms go and concentrate on pleasing the cat. Willow
loved to watch the cat's eyes after she started to purr. Her eyes would
phase between human and cat while glowing bright green in either phase.
Before the cat would cum her skin would change. The supernatural nature
would wash over it. Buffy would hold the cat after this, taking her arms
back into her hands. Pinning her to the bed while she bucked and shook. Even
after she was still the slayer would hold her tight against the bed.
When the cat was still and completely human Buffy would let go. The cat
would move down the slayer's body licking the sweet off of her. Before she
would place her head between the slayer's legs she would Look at Willow,
willing the witch to join her. Willow would roll over and kiss Buffy, their
tongues dueling.
The cat would entertain herself by tongue-lashing her mate's core. Willow
would kiss Buffy's lips then move to her breast. The cat could play with
Buffy for hours never tiring, but the cat was the beta. Willow would let the
cat have her fun while she kissed slowly down the slayer's body. When Willow
reached the top of the blonde's pubic hair the cat would move away.
Returning to the foot of the bed but remaining human. Buffy would never
allow herself to cum until Willow sucked her clint deep in her mouth. It was
a hard job and took all her slayer control. The cat was the best one of the
three with her tongue.
Buffy would always cum hard and Willow would draw it out. Then the witch
would return to the slayer's lips letting her taste herself. Buffy would
finger Willow as she tasted the witch's lips and Willow would return the
favor. The two would cum together.
Then Willow would go to sleep letting the cat take over. The cat would make
love to Buffy for much of the night. And Buffy to would make love to the
cat. This time gently. The two would be quiet not wanting to wake their
mate. It was hardest on the cat. She needed to growl and purr during
lovemaking. But Tecal would keep as quiet as possible while Willow slept and
this comforted the witch.
Willow would wake first in the morning. Buffy pressed up against her side
and the cat in lion form curled in a ball at the foot of the bed. Tecal
almost never slept in anything but lion form.
In fact the only time Tecal had ever slept in human form to her knowledge
had been when the two of them had made love while Buffy was away.
Buffy had returned to England to make the counsel pay. She had left Tecal in
Willow's care. The little cat, with a PHD in folklore. But Tecal had missed
Buffy terribly. Sulking around the house. Refusing to return to human form.
Willow had missed the slayer too. Missed making love to her. Holding her.
Some how the two had ended up in bed together. Since they slept in the same
bed it wasn't that unusual. But this time they had ended up making love. At
first Willow had been worried. Buffy used all her strength to make love to
her cat. To hold her back, to hold her down. But the cat had been so very
gentle. A gentleness that Willow didn't know the girl possessed. And that
night Tecal had slept in her arms. The girl had slept in human form, purring
softly in her arms. It was the ultimate sign of trust on the cat's part. The
girl never felt safe in human form. Not sleeping anyway.
When Buffy returned Willow had felt so guilty. She had confessed what she
had done to Buffy; hours after the slayer had landed. Buffy had only
laughed. It was then that Willow learned how deep their bond went. Buffy had
known Tecal had made love to her. Buffy had been there in her arms as well.
The cat and Buffy felt everything the other did. They were two completely
different beings but they were connected. And the connection included their
love of her. It wasn't that they shared her. They were both mated to her.
They belonged to her. Buffy may have the prime in the relationship but she
was the alpha. She called the shots.

"The extreme always gets a reaction" -Heathers

"Anyone who's not having fun here, follow me." -Buffy