Archive Fic: Translation project

Archive Fic: Translation Project
Author: Ryan
Disclaimer: Willow belongs to Joss, WB and Fox etc.

"Hey Ryan! What you doing?" Willow spoke, entering the room. Ryan was
watching the screen.

"Why?" Willow walked across to him.

"So people who speak other languages, can read my stories. I've got
software for French, German and Spanish."

"Nice, so what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to run the fic though the translator software and get someone to
proof read it. I was a terrible language student." Ryan sighed.

"Sounds good to me." Willow sighed and gave Ryan a kiss.

Thud!

"Oops." Willow giggled.
******

OK folks, I'm after help in translating my fics, please. (Puppy dog eyes)
You can put your name on the credits as version editor ;)

Ryan