Re: [buffywantswillow] OT a little: Feedback for my fellow authors

Hey everyone.....

I am new to the list so the only stories Kim has mentioned that I have read
are Angelas....and I wholeheartedly agree: I want more!! I loved the
heartache stories too! Keep up the good work Angela!

Colleen
*Whatever does not kill us,makes us stronger*(Nietzsche)
* Mother cant you see Ive got to live my life the way I feel is right for
me....might not be right for you but its right for me....I believe..I
believe this is heaven to no one else but me* (Sarah McLachlan)
*Joss: Sure Willow is bi! And she's getting it on with a man! To all you
fanboys out there:
Damn, I am an *evil bastard* ain't I?*
*Willow: Thats me as a vampire? Im so evil...and skanky. And I think Im
kinda gay.*

Visit http://freeworld.excite.com