Accumulated Feedback

I haven't been reading many stories lately, mostly been saving them
for after I finished part 11. But since I finished that earlier
today, I've been treating myself.

Ok, here goes:

Kimber: Great beginning to The Rocky Road. Chapter 3 was just
disturbing. Talk about being drawn to the dark side. I hate
suspense. :)

Pat: I love the Restart/Beginning series already. I have so wanted
to see a "Faith redemption" story. I get the feeling that something
is going to be testing Faith's newfound dedication. As a gamer, I
love the Playstation references; Willow should bring in a computer and
show Faith Quake 3, or Unreal Tournament! :)

PB: I've been waiting for the sequel to "Interludis..." for so long,
I was almost afraid to read it. :) You've done a terrific job so
far, I don't have enough good things to say about this fic. It's
fantastic, and I hate having to wait for each new part.

Carol: Loving the "Exquisitely Bored" series. It's neat reading how
all the characters are shuffled around, fitting in different roles
(Angeline! I loved it).

Cilia: The "Two Worlds" saga is great. I love fantasy settings, and
it's refreshing to see our characters outside the normal Sunnydale
venue. Your dialogue is very natural, too, it flows really well.

Everyone who I didn't mention: you know you're doing great, but we
need more from you, faster. :)

Erin
--
Tara: "I am, you know."