FIC: BTVS: 2117 (Section 0.1)

Hey all!
Now you're all probably thinking why I'm not being a good bard and
finishing Two Worlds, well I'm kind of bored out at that story at the
moment, so I'm going to try something completely different. Now I won't tell
you anything, but that fact that the story has the B/W relationship. Now the
idea is to write this in short 500 words sections, this will make me write
faster and post more often. It'll also drive you guys nuts <g>.
Cilia

Enjoy!

BTVS: 2117
Cilia

Section 0.1

The blond woman slowly opened her eyes and stared up into an unfamiliar
ceiling

"I think she's coming to," a familiar voice said.
"Willow?" the woman asked as she tried to focus on the blur in
front of her.
"Easy now you've been through allot," the voice said.
"There was a battle," she stated.
"You won," the voice said.
"And my friends?"
"They lived,"
"What's your name?" she asked as he eyes started to close.
"Willow Rose," the voice answered.

A red haired woman turned away from the unit in which the woman lay.

"How long until she regains full consciences G.I.L.E.S.?" she
spoke to a floating crystalline ball.
"Approximately one hour, twenty two minutes Mrs. Rose," the ball
in a British accented voice.
"Tell me again why we're doing this?" the woman asked looking
down at the person inside the transparent medical unit.
She looked just the history records had described her, but still she
seemed shorter.

"It was prophesied that a century from the end of The Great War
the demons would return and seek their vengeance," the computer answered.
"And that time is now and according to the Codex we must seek
help from the past, but I still don't see what help she can be," the woman
finished.
"She was the Slayer Prime, humanities leader in the war against
the demons." The computer answered in a matter of fact tone.
"But this version of her was taken from the time-stream before
the Great War," the woman said.
"We had no choice if we had taken her from earlier point in time
she wouldn't posses the necessary experience needed to deal with the task we
have ahead of us and still have none of the troubles that haunted her later
in her life."
"There really is no arguing with you is there G.I.L.E.S.?" the
woman asked as she placed a hand on the glass.
"Not to my knowledge," the computer answered with a smile in its
voice and the ball took on a red hue.

She sat for an hour and twenty minutes exactly, thinking about why they were
doing this. There was soft swishing sound as the glass of the unit opened.

"Where am I?" the blond woman asked as she rubbed her eyes.
"You're safe Elisabeth, you're in the Sunnydale MCC-2,"" The red
haired woman answered.
"The what?" the blond woman asked in confused voice.
"Sorry the MCC-2, it stands for Medical Care Central 2," the
woman explained.
"Oh, wait you spoke to me earlier. Your name is Willow isn't
it."
"That's me," the woman answered with a smile.
"Sometimes she forgets," came the British accented voice of the
G.I.L.E.S. as the crystalline ball hovered above Willow's shoulder.
"And this is G.I.L.E.S," the woman said motioned to the ball.
"Buffy," The girl nodded as she sat up, "what year is it," she
asked.
"2117," G.I.L.E.S answered.
TBC