OT: Site for Slash Writers has questionnaire

From: Criss Moody <wyoluvr@xxxxxxxxx>

Hello, everyone, Criss here. In conjunction with a long
list of other talented folk, I'm the webmisress of a site
for fanfic writers. Chelle and Syrenslure will be doing the m/m
and the f/f specific stuff, but I'll be coordinating the
basic Slash Site. The name of the site is Slashy Goodness
for now (thanks to Charles Cook), but the name is not set
in stone and there's a nice place on the questionnaire
where you can give me your ideas. The info from this
questionnaire will be shared with my fellow slash
webmistresses.

So, please, please, please, follow the link below and
answer the questionnaires. Even if you're a lurker, it
would help.

If you know of a list that I haven't already sent this to,
a list that might be willing to help, please do forward
this request.

Slash Site for Writers Questionnaire
http://dencity.com/slashybtvs/questions.html

Thank you for the time and effort, it is much appreciated.

criss.

=====

Always,
Syrenslure

"Somebody's fed you the lie that nice girls don't do it themselves, right?
Trust me: Nice girls do it. *Really* nice girls do it to each other."

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Studio/5718/ - Syrenslure's Fan Fiction
http://escape.to/wywm - Watching You, Watching Me