Re: [buffywantswillow] OT: Heartbroken Fic Writer (was Where the hell is Rod?)

~~Kimber wrote:

> Seriously, I've been contemplating it for a while....and the fact that I'm gonna start a
> new job in about 2 weeks....maybe I should take a break for a while? I was thinking of
> going the way of our lovely BadBard and possibly lurk or not write for a while or even
> (gulp) unsubscribe. I'm not sure. It's just something that's been on my mind a little
> lately (shrug). I've posted like a mad beast since I subscribed and maybe everyone's
> gotten sick of the road series or whatever.....I'm not sure.

OK, I guess this is the point where I've got to get out of hiding.
I've enjoyed the posted stories for almost half a year now and I guess
it's time to get over the
"English-isn't-my-native-language-and-I-don't-want-to-embarrass-myself-with-grammatical-errors"
stage. So here it goes:
Kimber, don't you dare unsubscribing from these two lists! How could we
Buffy/Willow fans possibly survive without your wonderful stories? It
was hard enough to lose BadBard (I'm really glad I still have her
wonderful stories on my harddrive) and it would be really devastating to
loose another talented writer. I know that I never told any of you just
how great a job you're doing and now that I heard how much you missed
feedback I'm really sorry for taking you and all the other author's for
granted. Next time, I'll be feedback guy for you - promise! ;)
To all you other authors out there:
Pink Rabbit - Your site was the one that brought me to this list and you
sure know how to keep me here. "Wither Thou Goest" is simply great. Your
story arc is really inventive and never boring - the Slayer-Vampire idea
is just great.
Pat Kelly - I never thought I would say that, but I like your
Buffy/Faith story almost as much as "Becoming One". It's good to see
Faith as the good girl for once.
Janine - Starlight is absolutely wonderful! When I read the first part I
thought it would be a sad story about Buffy's last moments in life but
now the whole plot is expanding into an epic story with a
characterization of Buffy and Willow which Joss himself couldn't have
done better. Please post the next part soon!
Erin - Well, there isn't much to say about "The Wolf Within" that hasn't
been said before. It's fantastic. I still have 3(!) parts left to read
(real life and real work suck!) but I'm sure that they're as good as the
ones I've read before and I really look forward to printing them out and
lie onto my bed with them...
Everybody else - as said above I have something resembling to a real
live (sad, isn't it?) that keeps me from reading every story as soon as
it is posted but I will give you feedback once i get around to read you
stories.
Well, looks like this mail got a little bit longer than I intended it to
be but I guess I've got to make up for all the time I read your stories
without paying ;)
That's it for now, but I'll be back! (that didn't sound really menacing,
did it?)

Chris