RE: [buffywantswillow] Serious question

--- Carol.Clarke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Wow wonderful visual place I am in. Sorry distracted
> there for a minute. My take would be Faith in the
tub, in Buffy's body. Vamp Will would have done
> more then just touch before Will hit her with the
> dart gun. But with major hard on Faith had for
Buffy, You know she did a lot of touching herself in
> the bubble bath.<<

Oh, I'm with you here all the way, Carol. The song
definitely goes to Faith. Did anyone else here read
Jennifer-Oksana's fic "Touch Me Fall"? It deals with
just this issue, actually -- Faith enjoying Buffy, I
mean, herself...oh, never mind. It was posted before
"Who Are You?" aired, and when I saw Faith, ah,
exploring Buffy's body in the tub I laughed so hard I
choked.

The fic is archived at Faith Rocks! at:
http://faithrocks.tripod.com/fic/Touchmefall.html
This story is definitely NC 17, so be good, kids, and
don't read it if you are underage.

Erin: Faith. Leather. I'll see your "Hmmm" and raise
you a "Mmmmmmm Mmmmm".

DG
P.S. Carol, I'm working on the beta -- really!!