Re: [buffywantswillow] FIC; The Dying Of The Light

Though I usually am a lurker I'm trying to do better about feeding the bards. The first part of this fic intrigued me left me wanting more. A great set up to what appears to be an epic story.

I found the second part just as compelling as the first, with solid characterizations of our favorite duo.

I look forward to reading more of your work. Kudos to you
---
perpetualblyss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Sarcasm, just one more service we offer."

chickclick.com
http://www.chickclick.com
girl sites that don't fake it.
http://www.chickmail.com