The Library

Author: Ryan
E-mail: ryan.hufton@xxxxxxxxxx or ryan.red@xxxxxxxxxx
Rating: 18 (Hey, I'm using the system we use in England)
Violence: Mild
Language: None
Sex: Oh yeah! Buffy/Willow
Disclaimers:
1. Buffy and Willow are owned by Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy and WB.
2. No copyright infringements intended.
Feedback: Please, please. I need feedback OK It makes me write faster!
Author's notes: Sequel to The Shower.

Willow was walking out of a building at the end of her last lecture with a
smile on her face. She felt a hand on her arm. "Buffy!" Willow yelped,
as Buffy pulled her out of sight of everyone. She felt herself drown in
Buffy's beautiful eyes. Buffy brushed her lips over Willow's. The kiss
became passionate.

"Ready to head to the dorm?" Buffy spoke gently biting Willow's ear.

"I've gotta go to the library first." Willow sighed, as Buffy began to
pout. Willow kissed Buffy running her tongue over Buffy's lower lip, Buffy
allowed her entrance , their tongues probed each other's mouths. They broke
the kiss panting. "Don't worry it won't take long." Buffy slipped a hand
in Willow's jeans and smiled as my lover gasped. "No panties."

"For you." Willow whispered.

"We better hurry up." Buffy removed her hand and they walked over to the
library. Entering the library they found it to be very quiet. They quickly
found the book Willow was after. "Will." Buffy whispered lifting her
skirt. Willow licked her lips at the sight of Buffy's completely shaved
sex.

Willow felt her mouth watering, she looked round quickly and knelt before
Buffy. She grabbed Buffy's butt and pulled her lose. Willow's tongue
teased the lips to her lover's core. Buffy ran her hands though Willow's
hair. Willow sucked on Buffy's nub. Buffy took in a sharp breath, fighting
the need to scream, as Willow guided a finger into her dripping core.

Willow felt Buffy's channel crap around her finger. Buffy closed her eyes
and gritted her teeth. Her body shook, as she came. Willow stood smiling.
Buffy smiled at Willow, they kissed Buffy tasted herself on Willow's mouth.

Braking the kiss Buffy quickly got a chair. "On your stomach." Buffy
instructed Willow. As Willow complied Buffy pulled down her jeans. Willow
felt her lover's hot breath on her rear.

Buffy licked at Willow's back passage, Willow's eyes shot wide open, as the
pleasure the touch gave her, made her come there and then. Buffy moved her
attention to Willow's hot and wet core. Willow bit her hand, as Buffy ran a
finger into her wet core. Willow shook as Buffy touched inside in every
right place. Buffy lapped at Willow's juices, as they flooded out of her.

"Let's take this back to our room." Buffy whispered. Willow nodded.

The end ;)