FIC: BTVS 2117 (Section 1.4)

Title: BTVS 2117
Part: Section 1.4
Author: Cilia
Email: cilia@xxxxxxxxx
Disclaimer: I'm not really sure, but I guess Joss just owns most if it,
since a large chunk is mostly born from my hyperactive mind, but if he wants
this story it's his.
forces of darkness. She befriends Willow's great granddaughter that bears
her foremothers name, a new adventure begins and Buffy must ask herself: Do
we really get a second chance?
Note: This has no connection to the Royalty series

BTVS 2117
Cilia
Section 1.4

Angel spread her wings on the roof of the mansion and flapped them twice. A
thousand emotions and thoughts ran through her mind. None of them was fear.
This was what she'd been born for, received twelve years of training for at
the Angel Foundation.
"Hold on guys," she whispered and took to the air.
This was another step on the road that she'd started down when she was
thirteen. Back then she'd been considered an outcast, a freak. Her parents
had disowned her, but then she'd met a kind man named William Harris. He'd
taken her in, brought her to the Angel Foundation were she'd been allowed to
explore her gifts in peace, away from cruel and ignorant world outside.
There she met Willow Rose for the first time which had eventually let her
here to this night and this fight.

Buffy and Spike stood and stared at the maze they now face. Once they'd
entered the tower they'd found out that it was a mare entrance into an
elaborate underground maze, now the question was to go on, or find another
way in.
"Any bright ideas?" Buffy asked as she checked her wristbands.
"One or two," Spike answered as he looked around.
"I can't reach G.I.L.E.S." Buffy stated and looked up.
"Don't hold your breath either. This whole area has been kind of
weird since the war," Spike stated and bent down to pick up some gravel from
the ground.
"Then we walk on?" Buffy said and took a step into the maze.
"No," Spike stated and grabbed her arm.
"What?" Buffy exclaimed.
"This is just another diversion setup by Dru,"
"How can you be so sure?"
"Cause we missed the clue in the tower,"
"What clue?"
"The drawing."
Buffy reached into a pocket and drew out the drawing.
"See the church in the drawing. It isn't the same church as the
one you died in," Spike explained, "and," he added, threw the gravel through
the maze entrance and it vaporized.
"Good point, but where's the church in the drawing?"
"It's the Church of Saint Summers."
"As in."
"As in your mum, yes."
"Cool."
Spike sighed as he turned around to leave. But then the maze disappeared and
three dozen vampires stood before them.
"We don't have time for this, but ladies first," he said in a
weary voice as his blade flared to life.
"You're right Spike. Cover your face," Buffy ordered and then
slammed her wristbands together. UV light flooded the chamber and the
vampires scrambled for cover as they burned to ash.
"Nice trick," Spike said as he blinked a few times.
"You didn't cover?"
"Don't need to anymore," Spike answered.
"The wonder of modern science right?"
"Something like that, but something tells me that was a one
charge weapon," Spike said and pointed at the wrist bands.
"No it should recharge within a hour or so."
"It better, cause Dru will be waiting."

The hover was parked on a hill overlooking the city. A city that would burn
if they didn't find Buffy and Spike in time.
"G.I.L.E.S. status?" Hope asked.
"They just returned on my scanners heading for the Church of
Saint Summers," he reported.
"Then that's where Drusilla is hiding. Can you contact them?"
"No, it appears the Ms. Summers has used the UV blast and it has
fried the communication circuits in her wristbands."
"Very well. How's the counter spell coming along?"
"I've managed to translate 89% of the text."
"We need it all G.I.L.E.S. If Drusilla manages to awaken the
Primal One we're all in serious trouble," Hope stated.
"I'm working on it, also it would appear that Angel has left the
mansion,"
"Figures," Hope said as the car sped down the hill.
"I'm uploading the information to her so she'll know what she'll
be facing?"
Transmission Stream
Angel, Drusilla will attempt to raise the Primal One tonight. Buffy and
Spike are heading to the Church of Saint Summers and we're on the way there.
I advise you to approach with caution. What follows is an excerpt from the
data I have on the Primal One:
The Primal One was among the highest ranking demons in hell and the
being directly responsible for the outbreak of the Great War and brining
hell to earth in the year 2007. Believed to be defeated by humanities forces
in 2017. He is classified as a seventh level threat to the world and must be
defeated at all costs.
The OA (Occult Agency) is mobilizing to guard the perimeter, but like
typical bureaucrats they're protecting their own behinds by leaving the
slaying to us. Godspeed and good luck.
G.I.L.E.S.

TBC....