Re: [buffywantswillow] Kinda OT Buffy Willow stuff

At 04:47 AM 03/26/2000 -0800, you wrote:
From: Joe D-R <farli0@xxxxxxxxxx>

Um, here's some news for you. Winamp is now freeware! It has been for a
while now...

On Sat, 25 Mar 2000 22:10:40 -0700, buffywantswillow@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Anyhoo, in a fit of boredom and unable to find a winamp skin I liked, I
> downloaded a little piece of shareware and got to playing and came up
with
> a Buffy/Willow Winamp Skin that y'all are welcome to download if you
like.
> It's the shareware version, so the EQ and Playlist Skins aren't included
> (sorry, but you couldn't see anything anyway), just the main one (yes, I
> will probably buy the real version at some point--honest, I'm not that
> cheap, but it takes three days to get the registration number anyway).

The Winamp is freeware. The Skinner was shareware. If Winamp has a skinner out, I haven't found it (though I admit to not spending a lot of time on it).

I'll check again though.

Barb

--"If I was all that fond of real life, I would never have majored in theater"

For f/f related fanfiction, art, and a little bit of everything else
Visit the new Pink Rabbit Consortium Homepage:
http://pinkrabbit.simplenet.com