Wonderful job!!!! :-)
Later
Dave

on 3/27/00 4:39 AM, ~~Kimber at kacoe@xxxxxxx wrote:

From: ~~Kimber <kacoe@xxxxxxx>

Yeah, yeah, okay.

So I've been goofing off lately. I just can't seem to get the next part of
Rocky Road
written. I just can't get a grasp on it lately. So I've been mostly
lurking, throwing in
my 2 cents now and then for what it's worth then I had a stroke of the
smarts. Since
Faith's appearance in "This Year's Girl." and "Who Are You?" I've noticed a
lot of Faith
fics flying around the other lists I belong to. So the Dark Slayer took up
residence in
the tiny little boxcar in my head and refused to go away until I did her
some justice.
This is the result. I figured you guys wouldn't have an objection to me
posting it. I
figure that some sort of fic is better than no fic at all, right? I'll just
keep saying
that to myself. This is my first venture into the realm of Slayer on Slayer
(yes, you're
supposed to get a visual with that comment). . .and also my first venture
into not so
vague sex. Hence me posting it on "BuffyWantsWillow" only. I know it's a
B/W list but
Pat's gotten a great reception from you guys with his "Who am I?" series
that I figured
I'd throw this one up here too and see what you think. Without further
adeau, I give you
my first venture into almost-but-not-quite smut.

~~Kimber

PS. Listdad, if your out there...I'd suggest you come back out and play
soon, otherwise
all of your children are going to cause a comotion by refusing to post the
rest of their
stories. Concider yourself on notice.....*evil grin*

Title: Just One of Those Nights (1/1)