re: Re: FIC; The Dying Of The Light

C. Banana,

If you still haven't figured it out, here's the in joke;

The two Buffies (sounds like a British comedy show!) were passing by the corner of
Swanson and Perry, and later by an Italian restaurant on Sutherland. Kristy Swanson played
Buffy Summers in the original movie, Luke Perry was her boyfriend, and Donald Sutherland
was Merrick, her original Watcher. 'Kay?

And thank you, and all the other readers out there who have inflated my ego with your words
of praise. It gives me a happy!

Lotsa love,
Kirayoshi.

Buffy: Willow! You're alive!
Willow: Aren't I usually?
Buffy: Oh! (Buffy and Xander hug Willow.)
Willow: I love you guys too? Okay, oxygen, becoming an issue!
--Dopplegangland