Re: Challenge (was re: Woo Hoo!)

Okay, okay, okay....Erin, dear....do you realize what we've started here? lol So the
challenge stands to anyone willing to take it.

1. Realistic sexy fic with Faith, Buffy and Willow
2. Alone in a room somewhere (doesn't matter where)
3. Whipped cream
4. Chocolate sauce
5. Honey

I'm adding this part to make it more interesting:

6. Willow has to say someplace in the fic. "I don't think it'll fit there, Faith." and
have Faith respond. "Sure it will Red, you just have to wiggle it a little."

7. And one of the Scooby gang has to catch them in a very interesting and comprimising
postion.

Hope I've made it challenging enough. Let the fics begin!!!!!!!

~~Kimber (AKA general spreader of havoc on the list lately)

--
"Seduce my mind and you can have my body. . .find my soul and I'm yours forever."

---------------------------------------
http://www.Kimbers-Corner.net
---------------------------------------
BTVS QUOTE OF THE WEEK:

Campus Exterior. Interior, Willow and Tara are sitting down in a public area.
Willow: "You were there looking for me?"
Tara: "I thought maybe we could do a spell - make people talk again. I'I'd seen you in the
group, the wicca group you were... you were different than them. I mean they didn't seem
to know..."
Willow: "What they were talking about."
Tara: "I think if they saw a witch they would run the other way."
She smiles and laughs.
Willow: "How long have you been practicing?"
Tara: "Always, I mean, since I um, was little... my, my mom used to, She um, she had a lot
of power, like you."
Willow: "Oh I'm not li.. I don't have much in the way of power." (She smiles.) Really, I
mean most of my potions come out soup. Besides... spells going awry, friends in danger...
I'm definitely nothing special."
Tara: "No, you are."
Willow smiles at the compliment. Tara smiles hesitantly, then smiles.