Some stuff

Oi,

Since there are so many new faces around here i thought i should Introduce myself and remind you of a few of our basic rules before i get start the real work .Well, I'm Rodrigo, also known as Rod, Rodus, Rodrigus, Kimber's soulmate, daddy,....My role in the list is very simple, I beg for fics and then I theaten the authors who take too long to post new parts of their stories, basic stuff really.I also, on occasions, post the new theme of the week and all the technicall advices, nothing big really.Just concentrate on the part where i haunt down lazy writers and everything will be fine : )

As for the rules:

1-If you're sending a spoiler or talking about recent episodes, please put some spoiler space, there are people who like to....arghhhhh, wait to know what is going to happen and they may get cranky if you don't

2- No flaming.We don't always agree but we can't make a big deal about it.

3- You must feed Rod with fics otherwise he will get cranky, desesperate, naked and then jail, don't ask why, i just know it, so help keep Rod out of jail, don't let the poor guy starve, FEED him : )

4- You'll bow everytime Pink Rabbit and Janine enter the list, they're our goddesses and you gotta love them (who doesn't ?)

5-You'll always root for Rod during the Rod/Kimber/Dave saga

6-Shadow's head is a very complicated puzzle, don't try to understant it or you'll end up in a nice shirt holding yourself

7-Pat seems like a good guy but he can be very, very, very, very evil

8-Buffy loves Willow

9-Rod will kill you if he finds out you're holding out on fics

10- Ignore most of the things Rod says, his brain and keyboard aren't connected.

Well, thaat was it
Hope you guys have fun
See ya