FF:Anywhere is (Challenge from Kimber)

Title: Anywhere is
Rating NC-17
Disclaimer: All BTVS characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy.
challenge
Warning: Love and sex between two women, don't like it don't read it.
Note: I really need feed back. I need direction. Just don't hurt me too
back, and yes I already know I suck at spelling and grammar. Who knew I
would need those.

Anywhere is

Willow and Buffy were home for summer break from college. Faith had been
living at the summer's home since she broke her leg fighting the mayor. Now
that Buffy lived at the dorm Mrs. Summers found it comforting to have Faith
around.

The three women where fixing a picnic basket for tomorrows Fourth of July
picnic at the beach the whole gang was going to be their. They were going to
be cooking hotdog and burgers. That was Xander and Giles job. The girls just
had to break the fixings and side dishes. Plus Ice Cream Sunday supplies.

"Ok B, why are we bringing honey again?" Faith asked

"Bread" Buffy answered as Willow put a check on her clipboard.

"Hey have you ever read that Anne Rice Novel The Claming of Sleeping Beauty
" Faith asked tossing the honey around in her hands.

"Wow Faith read a book! Willow," said making another check on her clipboard.
" Where is the Whip cream, my list says whip cream."

"That is one of my mom's books. It's kind of racy right." Buffy said setting
the whip cream can next to Willow.

"OH Yeah, It is differently not a kids fable." Faith said now spinning the
hone bottle on the counter.

"Chocolate sauce." Willow said reading her clipboard.

"Red likes the whole organization scene doesn't she." Faith asked tossing
the honey bottle across the counter back and forth in her hands.

"Yeah, Faith what I want to know is what honey has to do with the book?"
Buffy knew it was mistake to ask but she was curious."

"Well they use it as this cool torture." Faith said now opening the bottle.
Putting her pinky into the amber material.

"Torture, like slayer useful torture."

"Cucumbers are next on the list." Willow said interrupting.

"Yeah, they put a little on your clit and lower lips and shit and then when
it dries it itches and they see how long you can go before you beg somebody
to lick it off. Or take it whatever." Faith had a wicked grin on now. She
was having knotty thoughts.

"That is the dumbest torture I have ever heard of, Faith you are so full of
it." Buffy said giving Willow the Cucumbers and tomatoes.

"Ok slayer put your money were your mouth is. Try the torture, see how long
you can hold out." Faith was really grinning with the grin that said, there
is no way Buffy is going to do this and I win.

"Fine but we all try it and we will see who makes it." Buffy stated. She
really had no idea what she was agreeing to she just didn't what Faith to
win.

"Sound good to me, Red you up for a game of torture or are you too chicken."
Faith asked knowing Willow hated being called chicken especially by Faith.

"I am in, now we need Ketchup and Mustered. " Willow was really thinking, "I
need to pay more attention when I am with those two."

"We will have to put the stuff on each other to make it fair. Since I know
how you trust me you put it on me and then I will do you and then you can do
Red unless she goes chicken." Faith said still smiling she figured they
would back out any second.

"Fine F, we will all strip below the waste." Buffy was hoping to buff her
way out of this, but she was in no way going to let Faith win.

"Why are we stripping below the waste again?" Willow asked, thinking this is
either going to be very fun and skanky or I have lost my mind and should
find someplace to hid quickly.

"Willow you don't have to play.' Buffy said trying to protect her best
friend.

"No, I am as tough as you two are." Willow said putting her clip bored down.

Faith almost choked laughing. Buffy just pulled off her skirt and underwear.
Willow soon followed. It took Faith a lot long to remove her leather pants.
Now all bottomless,

"Ok, Now what?" Buffy asked Faith.

"Sit on the counter." Faith answered. Buffy did as asked and jumped up.
Faith pulled her legs apart.
"Hey!" Buffy said a little shocked.

"Chickening out on me B, come on you know where this stuff is going."

"Just make it fast." Buffy said opening up her legs wide.

Faith took a large amount of honey and spread it all over Buffy's labia.
Then she smeared some on Buffy's clitorises. Faith smiled a little to widely
when she did this. Buffy growled a little at Faith.

"Ok, My turn. Willow would you go gets some towels. We can't get dressed
again until the game is over. Gotta make sure no one cheats." Faith then
jumped up on the counter taking Buffy's newly empty spot.

Willow went to get towel wondering just when this got to be a game and why
did she want to play. She really wanted to play and visions of evil vampire
Willow kept popping into her head.

An hour later they were sitting in front of the TV in the kitchen towels in
their laps. The basket forgotten about. The honey was beginning to do more
then inch. It was making them all honey. Faith was the most visible about
it. Willow was sitting perfectly still trying not to move at all, while she
was thinking of the honey on the other girls. Buffy just keep crossing her
arms and looking pissed.

Finally Buffy had enough. She got up and walked around the table picking up
the whip cream and chocolate sauce. "Ok lets add to the torture game.
Everybody take off there tops and Bra's."

Willow gave Buffy a funny look, then her resolve face.
Faith just said "What bra"

In a minute they were all stripped from top to bottom with only their towels
to protect them. Buffy walked around to Willow and using the whip cream she
in circled the nipple of each breast. Then she took the chocolate sauce draw
a line straight down the center of Willows body ending at her pubic hair.

Soon the others had repeated the same thing on each other. Then the sat with
their towels across their laps, and the chocolate and whip cream sliding
down their bodies.

"I give up," Faith shouted after a minute before leaning over and sucking
the whip cream off of Willow's left breast.

Willow's green eyes got big for a minute then she moaned. It felt damn good.
Buffy watched her friend for a while then leaned over and licked the right
break clean.

Willow just moaned wishing they would lick her pussy. The honey was driving
her crazy. Faith and Buffy met at the chocolate sauce and kissed each other,
tongues battling in their mouths. Buffy pulled back and let Faith Finish
licking Willow's chest clean. The blond stood and pushed her own chest into
Willows face getting her to lick her breast clean. Bending over she kissed
Willow with the same passion she had kissed Faith.

The three moved over each other kissing and licking until there was no sign
of chocolate or whip cream. But they had left the honey alone. Faith then
grabbed Willow and pulled her to her feet. The slayer had grabbed a
cucumber.

"Buffy help me clear the table." Was all Faith said. They all rushed
cleaning the picnic supplied and clip board off the kitchen table. Faith
then pushed Buffy on to the table shifting her around until she was in just
the right position. Faith then grabbed Willow and pushed her face right
over Buffy's honey cover pussy.

Willow started licking the amber fluid off her best friend, tasting more of
Buffy then the honey. Faith then got behind Willow and pushed a large
cucumber next to wet her opening.

"Faith I don't think it'll fit there" Willow said looking up from her work
on Buffy.

"Sure it will Red, you just have to wiggle it a little," Faith answered
continuing to push the vegetable inside the witch. Willow began to lick
Buffy again while wiggling her ass to help Faith impale her. Willow then
felt the cucumber inside and sighed loudly. Buffy to was beginning to wiggle
and moan. When Willow sucked her clit into her mouth the slayer screamed
"Angel"

Faith who was pumping Willow hard jumped on the table practically rolling
Buffy off the table and leaving the cucumber deep inside of Willow.

" Sorry I can't stand the inch. " Was all Faith had to say.

Buffy took Faith's place and Willow began licking Faith clean. Buffy didn't
pump as hard as Faith but she did slip her fingers over the witch's clit to
easy the inch. When Faith too and moaned in relief, Buffy put Willow on the
table and licked her clean as Faith abused her with the very slick cucumber.
Buffy and Willow were moaning hard together, Faith was pounding Buffy with
the cucumber not holding anything back, while she fingered herself. They all
came in one swift moment.

Joyce Summers set down her bag on the counter with a loud thud to get the
girl's attention. "Funny when I pack picnic baskets it never looked like
that."

"Yeah but it should." Xander said carrying in a second bag.

"I don't get wild. Wild on me equals spaz." Willow

"Anyone who's not having fun here, follow me." -Buffy