RE: [buffywantswillow] FF:Anywhere is (Challenge from Kimber)

Hey name-sister

I had no problem with the smut. I like smut. I'm a smut slut. (Oh,
Goddess. Did I just say that?) And I do give you kudos for writing and
posting. I've tried, and I worst then suck. Even the trash can
rejected my work. I don't write, but I do a lot of reading. I've seen
some writing that was pure crap, and I've seen some that had jewels
buried in the muck. The trick is to keep writing, work on polishing
that jewel, and make it the brightest you can. A dictionary, a
thesaurus, spellcheck, and grammarcheck are essentials for any writer.
Hell, this letter won't go out without being spellchecked and read over
at least twice. So keep going and find your jewels.

Love,
from a fellow Anne Rice fan
the other Carol ;-)

Somewhere in a forest, a panther chases a wolf, under a full moon.
No one has told them they cannot love each other.
So they do.