Rewrite: Anywhere is (Challenge)

Hi everyone, I've been lurking on the list for awhile. I noticed Carol's
fic
the other day and really enjoyed it. It was very erotic and fun ::grin::
Myself, I like to write, but I'm terrible at coming up with original ideas.

So I kinda went through Anywhere Is and cleaned it up and
wrote it as I'd have written it if I were the sort of person to come up with
good smutty ideas. This is posted with Carol's consent.

Enjoy (I hope),
Marie

********
<<Title: Anywhere is
Rating NC-17
Disclaimer: All BTVS characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy.
challenge>>

Willow and Buffy were home for summer break from college. Faith had been
living at the Summers home since she broke her leg fighting the mayor. Now
that Buffy lived at the dorm, Mrs. Summers found it comforting to have Faith
around.

The three young women were fixing a picnic basket for tomorrow's Fourth of
July picnic at the beach, the whole gang was going to be there. Xander and
Giles
would be cooking hot dogs and burgers. The girls just had to bring the
fixings and
side dishes. Plus ice cream sundae supplies.

"Okay B, why are we bringing honey again?" Faith asked

"Bread," Buffy answered as Willow put a check on her clipboard.

"Hey, have you ever read that Anne Rice novel, The Claming of Sleeping
Beauty?" Faith asked, tossing the honey from hand to hand.

"Wow, Faith read a book!" Willow said, making another check on her
clipboard. "Where's the whipped cream? My list says whipped cream."

"My mom has that book. It's kinda racy, right?" Buffy asked, setting
the whipped cream can next to Willow.

"OH yeah, it is definitely not a kid's fable." Faith grinned, now spinning
the honey bottle on the counter.

"Chocolate sauce." Willow furrowed her brow, eyes on her clipboard.

"Red likes the whole organization scene, doesn't she." Faith mused, sliding
the honey bottle from hand to hand on the countertop.

"Yeah, Faith. But what I want to know is what honey has to do with the
book?" Buffy knew it was mistake to ask, but she was curious.

"Well they use it as this cool torture." Faith said. She flipped open the
lid and dipped her pinkie in the thick amber substance.

"Torture, like slayer useful torture?"

"Cucumbers are next on the list." A seemingly oblivious Willow interrupted.

"Yeah, they put a little on your clit, all over, ya know. When
it dries, it itches, and they see how long you can go before you beg
somebody to lick it off." Faith looked thoughtfully at the honey coating
her little
finger before licking it clean with the tip of her tongue.

"Faith you are so full of it. That is the dumbest torture I have ever heard
of," Buffy said as she handed Willow the cucumbers and tomatoes.

"Okay, Slayer, put your money were your mouth is. Try the torture, see how
long you can hold out." Faith was wearing a wicked grin, eyes dancing with
playful challenge.

Buffy crossed her arms. "Fine. But we all try it and we'll see who makes
it." She really had no idea what she was agreeing to. She just didn't
want Faith
to win.

"Sounds good to me." Faith leaned sensually across the counter, pushing
Willow's clipboard down onto the counter with a fingertip. "Hey Red, you up
for a little game of torture? Or are you too chicken?" She knew Willow
hated being called a coward, especially by Faith.

Willow gulped. "Umm." She glanced from Faith to Buffy to the innocent
looking bear-shaped honey bottle. "I'm in...I think..." The redhead looked
one last time at her list and laughed nervously. "I guess, ah, the ketchup
and mustard can wait."

"We'll have to put the stuff on each other to make it fair." Faith tossed
the honey bottle in the air like she was flipping a coin. "I'll do you, B,
then you can do me. And then Red, unless she chickens out." Faith smirked.

She figured they would back out any second.

Buffy raised an eyebrow. "Fine Faith, we'll all strip below the waist." She
was still hoping to bluff her way out of this, but there was no way she was
going to let Faith win.

"Uhm, strip below the waist, okay." Willow squeaked. She didn't know if
she should give in to her skankier half, or quickly find someplace to hide.

"Will, you don't have to play." Buffy said gently, trying to protect her
best friend.

"No, I-I'm as tough as you two are." Willow said, pushing the clipboard away
and raising her chin defiantly.

Faith was almost doubled over with stifled laughter.

Buffy took a deep breath, then pushed the straps of her summer dress off her
shoulders. The light fabric slid noiselessly to her feet, leaving her
wearing nothing but brief cotton underwear.

Hearing Willow gasp softly, Faith looked up. She blinked in momentary
surprise, then slowly let her gaze roam over the blonde Slayer, up the
smooth, muscled thighs...pert, softly rounded breasts...narrow shoulders,
imbued with delicate strength...before finally meeting blue eyes. Faith
tilted her head to the side, a slow, almost predatory smile spreading across
her face. "All right, B."

Eyes still locked with Buffy's, Faith shrugged out of the leather jacket she
always wore, then unzipped her matching black leather pants. She peeled the
tight garment down over her hips, revealing a generous thatch of dark curls.

Faith lightly levered herself onto the countertop, then worked the pants
down her long legs, shedding them like a second skin.

The dark Slayer leaned back on her hands and parted her knees enough to
reveal a glimpse of her slick inner lips. The room was silent but for the
low hum of the refrigerator and Willow's unsteady breathing.

Buffy swallowed hard. "Okay, now what?"

"C'mon B, off with em.." Faith grinned and extended her leg to hook a toe
in the waistband of Buffy's underwear, tugging one side down a bit.

Buffy hesitated only a moment before pushing the slight garment off, then
stepped out of the puddle of clothing at her feet. She moved over between
Faith's spread thighs and leaned forward, splaying her fingers on the
countertop on either side of the dark Slayer's hips. She closed her eyes
and inhaled deeply before meeting Faith's intense gaze. "Your move."

Faith eased off the counter and deliberately slid the length of her body
against Buffy. The fabric of her shirt chafed against the blonde's
sensitive breasts, eliciting a gasp. She lowered her head, eyes hooded and
full lips
a breath away from a kiss. Then with one easy, graceful motion, she
reversed
their positions, lifting Buffy onto the counter.

"Hey!" Buffy gasped.

"You're not giving up already?" Faith grinned up at her and ran one long
finger lightly along Buffy's inner thigh.

"Just make it fast." Buffy said shakily. She leaned back and opened her
thighs, mimicking Faith's earlier pose.

Faith squeezed a generous dollop of honey on her fingertips, then pushed
Buffy's knees further apart. Her inner lips glistened, clitoris flushed a
dark pink and peeking from it's hood, "Mmm...if I didn't know better, I'd
say you were enjoying this, B." Faith began to apply the honey, slowly
spreading a thick layer over Buffy's already slick labia. Buffy tried to
suppress a moan, hips squirming on the cold counter. The dark haired Slayer
locked gazes with her as she finally settled in on the swollen clit. Buffy
moaned outright, stomach muscles clenching as Faith circled with the
callused pad of her thumb and pulled gently, teasing until more of the nub
was
revealed. She squeezed the honey bottle between Buffy's thighs, coating
her clitoris with the thick, sticky substance.

Buffy's head hung back on her shoulders, breath coming in ragged gasps.
She groaned low in her throat when Faith withdrew the exquisite contact.
Another throb of pleasure shook through her when she finally opened her eyes
and saw Faith...the woman looked like a sated feline, eyes closed, licking
her sticky fingers clean.

"Okay, my turn." A playful smile tugged at the corners of Faith's sensual
mouth. She pushed herself up on the countertop and gazed at Buffy
expectantly.

The still recovering Slayer slid shakily to her feet and reached for the
honey bottle.
"I give as good as I get," she said, pressing Faith's thighs wide open.
She proved her words, matching Faith's technique stroke for stroke and
leaving
the other woman breathless.

"Uhm..guys..."

Buffy jumped when she heard Willow's voice. She'd almost forgotten her
friend was standing on the other side of the counter. Faith apparently had
as well. She reclined completely, still catching her breath, and turned to
meet the redhead's wide gaze with a smile.

"Wil-low," she called, in an almost singsong voice.

Willow's heart thudded in her chest. The evil, skanky vampire side of her
was definitely going to win out this time.

*****

An hour later they were sitting in front of the television in the kitchen,
each of them trying to hold out longer than the other. Buffy flipped from
soap opera to inane talk show and back again. She shifted uncomfortably in
her seat. Faith had said they all needed to keep their thighs open to let
the honey do it's work. It definitely was. The brunette was leaning far
back in her chair, breathing shallowly. Her hands gripped her thighs as she
tried to resist touching herself. Willow was biting her lip and looking out
the window. Probably trying to think of something, anything else.

Finally Buffy had had enough. She clicked off the television, then got up
and plucked the can of whipped cream from the counter. "Okay, let's make
this game a little harder." She shook the can and took off the cap. "Both
of you, lose the shirts."

"Ooo. Yes Mistress." Faith smirked at her, but still drew her snug white
shirt over her head. "I kinda like this pushy side of you, B."

Willow opened her mouth to say something, but couldn't seem to find her
voice. She just looked at Buffy with wide, pleading eyes.

Buffy walked around to face Willow and placed the whipped cream on the
kitchen table. She grasped the bottom of her friend's blouse and tugged it
up and off, letting her thumbs graze soft breasts. Willow whimpered and
tilted her head against the back of the chair. The blonde Slayer retrieved
the can from the table and covered each of Willow's stiff nipples with a
thick circle of whipped cream. Then she got the chocolate sauce from the
basket, drawing a line down the center of Willow's abdomen, ending at the
tangle of red curls between her thighs.

She turned away and was about to repeat the process on Faith when she heard
Willow's strained voice.

"I-I-I, um..."

Buffy and Faith both looked expectantly in her direction.

"I give up, okay!" Willow blushed to her ears. "Pl-please, I can't take
this anymore."

Faith gave a cheshire grin, then slid out of her chair to kneel next to
Willow. "You know...," she whispered in Willow's ear, "...sometimes losing
isn't
such a bad thing."

The dark haired girl ducked her head and flicked her tongue over Willow's
left nipple, then closed her mouth on the swollen bud, sucking hard.

Willow's green eyes slid shut and she moaned loudly. Her hips were rocking
of their own volition, leaving a slick trail on the hard kitchen chair.
Buffy watched the erotic scene between her friends for a moment...Willow's
fingers tangled in Faith's long hair, her skin flushed and gleaming with a
sheen of sweat. She groaned and knelt on Willow's other side, drawing her
right nipple into her mouth. Her tongue circled and teased, lapping up the
sweet cream.

Willow slid further down in the chair and arched her back, gasping. "God!
Please...I n-need.."

Buffy raised her head from Willow's chest to capture her lips in a
passionate, open mouthed kiss. She covered the abandoned breast with her
palm, squeezing gently, then tugged and rolled Willow's swollen, red nipple
between her fingertips.

The redhead curved her hand around the nape of Buffy's neck, pulling her
friend closer and desperately moaning against her lips when she felt Faith's
tongue sliding down the path of chocolate syrup on her abdomen. Just when
Willow thought the insane ache between her thighs would be relieved, Faith
pulled away.

"I know what you want, Red." Faith stood and walked over to the counter,
rummaging through the picnic basket.

Willow was beyond caring. Her face was buried against Buffy's warm throat,
the Slayer's hand finally where she needed it. Buffy had two fingers
sliding inside her with deep, firm strokes, her thumb circling Willow's
honey-encased clit. Willow's breath caught and her hips arched each time
Buffy
pushed inside her, strong fingers curving in and up.

Faith returned, wielding a large cucumber. "Break it up you two, it's time
for some real fun."

Buffy looked up and her eyes widened when she realized what Faith intended.

"Faith, I don't think it'll fit."

Faith grinned wickedly. "Sure it will, B, you just have to wiggle it a
little.

Buffy withdrew from Willow, fingers sliding out with a wet sucking sound as
the witch gave a tortured groan. The blonde Slayer sat on the sturdy table
behind her and scooted back, spreading her knees wide.
"C'mere Will, I need you..."

Willow began to stand on shaky legs when she felt Faith's strong hands grasp
her waist from behind and lift her into position. The redhead found her
face directly above dark blonde curls and her mouth watered. She inhaled
Buffy's
scent deeply, then dove in with a groan, lapping at the thick honey and
tasting her friend's arousal.

Faith stroked Willow from behind, finding her loose and wet from the
previous fucking. She pressed the smooth head of the cucumber against
Willow's
opening and slid it up and down once to slicken it. Willow stiffened for a
moment when she felt the large, cold object pressing into her, then gave a
muffled cry when it popped inside. Faith reached one hand around to stroke
Willow's swollen clit and distract her from the momentary discomfort. She
withdrew almost completely, then thrust her makeshift dildo in twice the
depth of her previous attempt. Willow arched her back, releasing a low,
harsh series of moans as her pussy clenched and squeezed the thick member
inside her. Somewhere in the distance she heard Buffy cry out, then she was
slowly floating back to earth, her head pillowed on her best friend's thigh.
She shuddered as small aftershocks rolled through her, muscles rippling
around the hardness still buried deep inside.

Faith was about to take Buffy's place on the table when the back door
suddenly opened. Joyce Summers set down her bag on the counter with a loud
thud to get the girls' attention. "Funny when I pack picnic baskets it
never looks
like this.

"Yeah but it should." Xander said carrying in a second bag.