OT: Remaining Episodes...

No spoilers here. Just thought you might be interested in when the next new episodes
would air for Buffy and Angel. I'll leave some space anyway in case you don't want to
know.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE
-Episode 18
-April 25, 2000

NEW MOON RISING
-Episode 19
-Airs May 2, 2000

THE YOKO FACTOR
-Episode 20
-Airs May 9, 2000

PRIMEVAL
-Episode 21
-Airs in May 16, 2000
-Part 2 of 2

RESTLESS
-Episode 22
-Airs May 23, 2000

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Angel: The Series
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FIVE BY FIVE
-Episode 18
-Airs April 25, 2000

SANCTUARY
-Episode 19
-Airs in May 2, 2000

WAR ZONE
-Episode 20
-Airs in May 9, 2000

BLIND DATE
-Episode 21
-Airs on May 16, 2000

TO SHANSHU IN LA
-Episode 22
-Airs on May 23, 2000

~~Kimber
--
"Seduce my mind and you can have my body. . .find my soul and I'm yours forever."

---------------------------------------
http://www.Kimbers-Corner.net
---------------------------------------
BTVS QUOTE OF THE WEEK:

Buffy: Mm-hmm. Post-midterm frenzy. And the holiday. Everyone's going home.
Willow: It looks like a lot of lucky moms are gonna be getting brimming baskets of dirty
laundry.
Buffy: It's so not fair. I mean, they all get a family holiday just because they can go
home to their families.
Willow: Hmm, it's a turvy-topsy world.
Buffy: You know what? I should have my own thanksgiving. I can cook the meal, just like
my mom does, Have all you guys over. It'll be great.
Willow: Buffy, earlier you agreed with me about Thanksgiving. It's a sham. It's all about
death.
Buffy: It is a sham, but it's a sham with yams. It's a yam sham.
Willow: You're not gonna jokey-rhyme your way out of this one.
Buffy: I know... But I want it. It's like professor Walsh was saying about sense memory.
I smell a roasting turkey, and I'm 8 years old. I liked having that to look forward to.
Everything's different now.
Willow: Well, I suppose there could be slight yams.
Buffy: I mean, we could definitely use a little comfort food. I bet giles doesn't have
any plans. And Xander always tries to avoid all of his family gatherings.
Willow: Ooh. We could not invite Anya.
Buffy: I don't know. She and Xander seem pretty tight lately. Look, pilgrims aside, isn't
that the whole point of thanksgiving-- Everybody has a place to go?
Willow: Grumble, grumble.